Have ea advisors ever helped you ?

Comments

• WSneijder10
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Ewanos wrote: »
    How do you actually speak with an advisor?

I always help them to fix my problem with them.I always try to be polite but believe me they dont deserve.
    It isn't only my problem I play on xbox one. My issues are simple.I have lots of friends who are pc gamers. They've been contacting them about cheaters for 2 years. but Ea hasn't taken precautions for it yet.

I actually meant how. Is there a link or something? I only seem to be able to get to e-mail them.

Oo sorry I see. It is that you want. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
  • Garycelta923
    6019 posts Big Money Move
    Got treated like a piece of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ on the phone by a irish ❤️❤️❤️❤️ once, never again
  • EazyEden
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    helped me have a laugh

• My Ronaldo was stuck in a trade offer on FUT11. I got him back when FUT13 was 3 months old.
    And no there is no typo.
  • piccolo_bsc
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    My Ronaldo was stuck in a trade offer on FUT11. I got him back when FUT13 was 3 months old. And no there is no typo.
  • California
    3893 posts National Call-Up
    I mean Have they ever fixed your problem? They just know say sorry and copy paste. They are unusual. Why do they earn money? If they dont help us why ea has customer service
    jht0q93.gif
  • Stephenchow
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    They helped me to get back my acc.
    My acc was hacked by Russian. And i just chat with them in 5 minute . Very usefull. Thank alot.
    They show me how to proteck my acc better.
  • WSneijder10
    They helped me to get back my acc.
    My acc was hacked by Russian. And i just chat with them in 5 minute . Very usefull. Thank alot.
    They show me how to proteck my acc better.

Good for you. So they sometimes be usefull.Finally I heard that.
  • Ewanos
    617 posts An Exciting Prospect

I always help them to fix my problem with them.I always try to be polite but believe me they dont deserve.
    It isn't only my problem I play on xbox one. My issues are simple.I have lots of friends who are pc gamers. They've been contacting them about cheaters for 2 years. but Ea hasn't taken precautions for it yet.

I actually meant how. Is there a link or something? I only seem to be able to get to e-mail them.

Shows me this. Useless really. No live chat?

641c18481a4a41507563ded0c352008b.png
  • Asad97
    2230 posts Fans' Favourite

Choose a another category
  • Ewanos
    Asad97 wrote: »

Which one to get live chat?
  • Asad97
    2230 posts Fans' Favourite

Technical support, game progress issues
  • Hoosierdaddy76
    1620 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes. The only time I ever needed help, they resolved my situation.
  • Mossup
    1385 posts Professional
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Mossup wrote: »
    gave me 200k once
    One guy on here got 50 packs and a full refund for the game.

I smell bullsh!t

I don't know why they wouldn't. Most companies have a return policy and they can see how much you play the game. Even op posted about being able to return the game in another thread.

Speaking from (a vast quantity) of personal experience, EA 'advisors' are pretty much useless.
    They offer little support and have never offered me a refund, despite several justified requests.
    Customer service at its very worse!
  • Ewanos

Technical support, game progress issues

I actually managed to receive a Draft Token. Ended up winning the Draft and packing Douglas Costa. Not bad.

But still, I should have received at least 5 token's due to this bug.
  • JohnDoe
    12175 posts Has That Special Something
    My Ronaldo was stuck in a trade offer on FUT11. I got him back when FUT13 was 3 months old. And no there is no typo.

Whoa, the dude who posted right above you went through the exact same situation! Amazing!
  • WSneijder10
    gave me 200k once
    One guy on here got 50 packs and a full refund for the game.

I smell bullsh!t

I don't know why they wouldn't. Most companies have a return policy and they can see how much you play the game. Even op posted about being able to return the game in another thread.

Speaking from (a vast quantity) of personal experience, EA 'advisors' are pretty much useless.
    They offer little support and have never offered me a refund, despite several justified requests.
    Customer service at its very worse!

Exactly!