Have ea advisors ever helped you ?

1
WSneijder10
34 posts Last Pick at the Park
I mean Have they ever fixed your problem? They just know say sorry and copy paste. They are unusual. Why do they earn money? If they dont help us why ea has customer service

Comments

  • Koll
    1447 posts Professional
    All they can do is give you free gold packs.
  • KingLionel10
    16386 posts World Class
    Yep, Robert has actually just gave me a draft token for a disconnect in draft, after 2 unsuccessful discussions with Anwar and Samir, 1 of them told me to restart my router as per :joy:
  • Pogba
    3494 posts National Call-Up
    Few years back was rewarded 1.2 mill for a broken transfer list. Basically couldn't redeem a bigger transfer list. Told them it made trading hard for me. Got that in about 2 months as well. This year got a draft token for a dc.
  • WSneijder10
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Koll wrote: »
    All they can do is give you free gold packs.

    Yes I forgot it. But I dont accept gold packs anymore. They have never solved my issue. They answer my questions very late.
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17022 posts World Class
    helped me have a laugh
  • krakos000
    18089 posts World Class
    helped me have a laugh

  • Koll
    1447 posts Professional
    Koll wrote: »
    All they can do is give you free gold packs.

    Yes I forgot it. But I dont accept gold packs anymore. They have never solved my issue. They answer my questions very late.

    It's better than nothing at all. They aren't going to help you any more when you decline the packs than when you accept them.
  • fluffymnuffy
    12775 posts Has That Special Something
    Got like 5 draft tokens because EA servers
  • Orison
    73881 posts Icon
    Got around 20 gold packs last year when I complained about "error creating game session" in the gold cup (took them 8 or 9 months to implement the "forfeit tournament" button as a work around for that), but no they never fixed something for me :)
  • WSneijder10
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Also Supervisors are same. I talked to supervisor about advisors and Fifas problems 3 times. He said I apologize, I'll take note about your problem every single time. But nothing happened.

    My english is bad I know I'm sorry about that. I hope you understand my issue.. :)
  • RadioShaq
    19961 posts Moderator
    Just stay at it if you are unhappy with the service. One guy on here got 50 packs and a full refund for the game.
  • Mossup
    1385 posts Professional
    Helpful is not a word I would use to describe these chaps.
    Not their fault, only doing a job. Just a shame they are very poorly trained by an abysmal company.
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero
    Koll wrote: »
    All they can do is give you free gold packs.

    Yep, just ask for packs. Even if nothing is wrong!
  • WSneijder10
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I've removed the game. I dont want to take stress and waste my time anymore.
  • Asad97
    2230 posts Fans' Favourite
    they give me draft token and untradeable packs sometimes but never fix issues
  • ProHulst0s
    7206 posts Big Money Move
    Koll wrote: »
    All they can do is give you free gold packs.

  • Ewanos
    617 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How do you actually speak with an advisor?
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    They got better as of recently, feel more 'human' instead of a dumb bot
  • PintOfMagennis
    4455 posts National Call-Up
    gave me 200k once
  • WSneijder10
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited April 2016
    Ewanos wrote: »
    How do you actually speak with an advisor?

    I always help them to fix my problem with them.I always try to be polite but believe me they dont deserve.
    It isn't only my problem I play on xbox one. My issues are simple.I have lots of friends who are pc gamers. They've been contacting them about cheaters for 2 years. but Ea hasn't taken precautions for it yet.
  • WSneijder10
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited April 2016
    .
  • Mossup
    1385 posts Professional
    gave me 200k once
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    One guy on here got 50 packs and a full refund for the game.

    I smell bullsh!t
  • RadioShaq
    19961 posts Moderator
    Mossup wrote: »
    gave me 200k once
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    One guy on here got 50 packs and a full refund for the game.

    I smell bullsh!t

    I don't know why they wouldn't. Most companies have a return policy and they can see how much you play the game. Even op posted about being able to return the game in another thread.
  • Whitebeard
    3444 posts National Call-Up
    Actually, I had a rather positive experience with them. I do realize I'm extremely lucky with that.
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    You're the guy that said they should give you a Hero Gutierrez card for having the same illness as him so I'm guessing your expectations from EA Customer Service may be a lot more unrealistic than most.
  • WSneijder10
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited April 2016
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    You're the guy that said they should give you a Hero Gutierrez card for having the same illness as him so I'm guessing your expectations from EA Customer Service may be a lot more unrealistic than most.

    Yes I'm the that guy. They would help me.Ea advisors has never helped me and the players who are my friends. I said that my issues were not very important so no problem. But my friends have really big problems on PC and ea does nothing about it. I just wanted to know what they have done for their other customers.

    I hope I can explain myself :)
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    You're the guy that said they should give you a Hero Gutierrez card for having the same illness as him so I'm guessing your expectations from EA Customer Service may be a lot more unrealistic than most.

    Yes I'm the that guy. They would help me.Ea advisors has never helped me and the players who are my friends. I said that my issues were not very important so no problem. But my friends have really big problems on PC and ea does nothing about it. I just wanted to know what they have done for their other customers.

    I hope I can explain myself :)

    Big publishers don't care about PC, simply because if the game is bad or a terrible port, the information gets spread out in a matter of seconds thanks to Reddit/Youtube and the developers get the worst hate in the world affecting their sales, thus making it not worthy to care more about PC than the consoles. If COD was a PC exclusive you wouldn't see a new game every year, same to Fifa, if it were purely on PC, the game would drastically improve its quality.
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    Orison wrote: »
    Got around 20 gold packs last year when I complained about "error creating game session" in the gold cup (took them 8 or 9 months to implement the "forfeit tournament" button as a work around for that), but no they never fixed something for me :)

    One guy fixed that for me by logging onto my account on XB1 from 360 at their end and it reset tourney.
  • Ewanos
    617 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ewanos wrote: »
    How do you actually speak with an advisor?

    I always help them to fix my problem with them.I always try to be polite but believe me they dont deserve.
    It isn't only my problem I play on xbox one. My issues are simple.I have lots of friends who are pc gamers. They've been contacting them about cheaters for 2 years. but Ea hasn't taken precautions for it yet.

    I actually meant how. Is there a link or something? I only seem to be able to get to e-mail them.
  • Baxtie
    857 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yes, two times!
Sign In or Register to comment.