Ability To Transfer Coin To Different Accounts

Lets Say I have a account with 100000k with pnly bronze players And i have another account with every TOTY besides Kroos and Iniesta and that account only has 2.4k on it and i want to transfer those coins to that account so i can get those players and try and pack the top 3 totw who are Bale Dzecko and Boateng .Ea can we make this POSSIBLE in fifa 16 or possibly later in fifa 15? thanks

Comments

• D14
    3537 posts National Call-Up
    No because that would allow coin sellers to start up again...
  • BangBruvsGaming
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    D14 wrote: »

Although I don't agree with this "transfer" method, it seems unreasonable to use the coin seller excuse. Again, if only legit coins were on the market, coin selling would be a minor problem at most.

• Iván
    998 posts Professional
    D14 wrote: »

Although I don't agree with this "transfer" method, it seems unreasonable to use the coin seller excuse. Again, if only legit coins were on the market, coin selling would be a minor problem at most.

True. Remember there were coin sellers on FUT12
  • good point but its your account no one know the password so you have to sign in to that account that you want to transfer.
  • BangBruvsGaming
    NeymarBros wrote: »
    good point but its your account no one know the password so you have to sign in to that account that you want to transfer.

Yea, but it just seems kind of suspicious to be honest. Would like to hear why you have an account with only coins and bronze players, and another account with all the TOTY players.

Not calling you out, and I'm sure you have a good reason as you are posting it here, but just seems off.

• that was just an example
  • BangBruvsGaming
    NeymarBros wrote: »
    that was just an example

Ahh okay. Should only need one account really, right?
  • Maybe But You know how you get free packs when u start UT? you might get messi and if u have a really bad team but some coins worth giving to the other squad you would get a good hybrid transfer team
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    The coin sellers sell whole accounts now. Would definitely be good for them.
  • Xeque
    594 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You bought an account didn't you? :D
  • Marleigh
    2270 posts Fans' Favourite
    You are only supposed to have one account. Why would EA introduce something that only helps people that are either buying coins or trying to exploit the system?
  • FC Intl
    4394 posts National Call-Up
    Since having multiple accounts/trading between accounts/transferring coins isn't officially sanctioned by EA there will not likely ever be an efficient way to do what you want to do again. Its permitted/overlooked, but EA could easily and justifiably ban you for trading between accounts if they decided they wanted to. (Not saying they should)