im so angry

FifaKilla213
218 posts Has Potential To Be Special
so i never ever brought coins etc, but i can see why ppl do,i guess, im paying 71.99 per 12k fp i be lucky if i get 200k bck unless i pull somthing with value,can some1 pls explain to me how ppl can now buy preloaded accs with 2 mill in coins none taken away from ea taxes for under 60 quid wtf how is that fair? and tbh why should i waste anymore of my hard earnt money on pointless ea packs on fp,to get 2 mill in coins legit would cost about a monkey (500) tbh it takes the p....

im not happy feel like a mug getting conned all for saying im legit,wen im seeing none these ppl that aint getting banned so annoyed

Comments

• Rozz
    6721 posts Big Money Move
    people who think you can pack good players are fools. Fools make EA alot of money though....
  • Jfo88
    22623 posts Club Captain
    You can never buy enough coins to actually make you good at the game
  • FC Intl
    4394 posts National Call-Up
    If you know that the points aren't giving you the value you'd like then stop buying them. Can't really compare the value of points to coins when the coins are illegitimate/stolen.
  • FifaKilla213
    Rozz wrote: »
    people who think you can pack good players are fools. Fools make EA alot of money though....

i know what i am a fool,i cannot believe that amount of coins that cheap i would love to know EA reasoning on these fp prices cause somthing very wrong it dont add up it dont cost ea nothing its all virtual coins so why 71.99 for 12k fp? where does the 12 k come from?

serious question im asking too

i have 400 quid ready for tots on fp im starting to wonder why tbh

very dishearting

• FifaKilla213
    and 1 other thing they cant even be bothered to pre warn ppl when tots starts they should be giving ppl time to get money together rather than just dropping it 3 days before
  • TKBC
    3035 posts National Call-Up
    Coins don't make you good - they let you get good players which may make the game easier.

Packs are a waste. I just a few minutes ago spent $2.50 on packs to get a 7.5k and a 5k. Best rated player I got was 79. No rare players in either pack. But I am foolish for buying them cuz I knew I wouldn't get anything!

It's my fault not EA's. Why would EA make packs better? People like you and me keep buying them! Sure EA won't notice $2.50 but multiply that by a few million people....
  • FC Intl

i know what i am a fool,i cannot believe that amount of coins that cheap i would love to know EA reasoning on these fp prices cause somthing very wrong it dont add up it dont cost ea nothing its all virtual coins so why 71.99 for 12k fp? where does the 12 k come from?

very dishearting

People can do what the want with their money, but man, I have to say that is extremely silly, ridiculous IMO, to spend 400 real currency on a broken video game market that won't exist in 5 months.
  • FifaKilla213
    edited April 2015
    FC Intl wrote: »
    If you know that the points aren't giving you the value you'd like then stop buying them. Can't really compare the value of points to coins when the coins are illegitimate/stolen.

i got stop buying them (fp)

• FifaKilla213
    ea really need to come out and give us some reasons why if u can buy 2 mill under 60 quid why there charging 71.99 or more 12k fp and not even get a quarter if u went to a third party,i understand its about the money but it is taking liberties
  • FifaKilla213
    mods do not close this thread an answer would be nice thankyou
  • TKBC
    3035 posts National Call-Up
    FC Intl wrote: »

very dishearting

People can do what the want with their money, but man, I have to say that is extremely silly, ridiculous IMO, to spend 400 real currency on a broken video game market that won't exist in 5 months.

DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT spend $400 on this game!!!!!!! DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT! I can't stress this enough, DO NOT!

Bro the game is broken, all it will do is cause you to rage when you spend $400, get some players you want, and then still lose because the ball literally goes through your GK face!

• FC Intl
    ea really need to come out and give us some reasons why if u can buy 2 mill under 60 quid why there charging 71.99 or more 12k fp and not even get a quarter if u went to a third party,i understand its about the money but it is taking liberties

Theres nothing to really answer, again you are comparing the going rate with the price for stolen goods. Of course the stolen goods are cheaper. EA's isn't, and no company is, in the business of competing on price with people that stole their goods and selling them on the black market.
    You are complaining to Rolex that you found some guys on the street selling their watches for much less.

Of course the coin issue is a disaster, and should be stopped. But the way you are presenting it (price) is not a legit way to do it.
  • FifaKilla213
    edited April 2015
    no im not spending it im not gng stand there get ripped off i understand its ppls choices to buy fp but come on 2 mill under 60 quid and 12k fp 71.99 and u dont even get a quarter of it,even if u pulled a messi sorry dont know ronaldos latest price u wouldnt get 2 mill

whats chances pulling both big fat ZERO
  • Dunk
    2012 posts Fans' Favourite
    mods do not close this thread an answer would be nice thankyou

Erm, the forum rules have always stated this talk is forbidden so I will. But I will give you an answer, the obvious answer. It's against ToS and you can/may be banned in doing so. If you wanna do it, then do it but you won't last around here if you have :D And why risk it? yeah price ranges are an odd thing to do mid game, but from the start of 16 you'll see their effectiveness in full force. Nobody is forcing you to buy 12k FP for you to not get much in return, it's a lottery not a guaranteed gain...
This discussion has been closed.