PC and all Platform Equality

hrkid84
0 posts Ball Boy
Honestly, I paid $60 for this game when it first debuted just like I'm sure many more of you did as well. I am incredibly disappointed and disgraced by the fact that we do not have the same options as other platforms within FIFA (such as Xbox). We do not have as much of the support, with issues still occurring daily (at least within my game),and especially the fact that we do not have access to the legendary players that have become a huge part of the Xbox game. I feel that this is absolutely insane because of the fact that we pay the same as everyone else that has these fantastic options within their game. I feel betrayed and generally disrespected because of this fact and feel that we should have just as much of an option to have these abilities as the other platforms that this game is available for (especially Xbox). I urge the developers to make this change to allow all platforms to have the ability to enjoy the game just as the Xbox players have the ability to enjoy the mostly finished product that they receive while the rest of continue to commit to and accept the fact that we pay and play an incomplete product that is unfair to what others receive. Please make a change and allow the rest of us to play the great game that we envisioned when we purchased this game.

Comments

• Jay3ff
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Other than legends what things are you talking about?
  • BLaZiNgSPEED
    425 posts Sunday League Hero
    Legends from what I understand is the only exclusive feature that the Xbox One version has. Everything else is identical to all platforms. This is the only feature that's missing amongst other platforms. And it's not a big deal really. That I would consider only a fraction of the $60 cost. So you haven't really lost much.
  • comet213
    2342 posts Fans' Favourite
    EA doesn't update PC version EASFC catalougue.
  • WSneijder10
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited April 2016
    Don't worry. I've been playing fifa on xbox one for 3 years. I've never got legends. They are so expensive. And pack opening, You can get them harder then Ronaldo or Messi.
  • Jay3ff
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Don't worry. I've been playing fifa on xbox one for 3 years. I've never got legends. They are so expensive. And pack opening, You can get them harder then Ronaldo or Messi.

Exactly. I don't think I've even played against a legend. In my naivety I planned to slowly add the Arsenal legends to my team. Then I saw the prices, ha! They're there for a select few that are lucky or will waste so much REAL money on FIFA points. That is something I will never ever (ever, ever, ever) do. I don't even buy packs with in-game coins because it's a false economy where you rely on getting lucky or by wasting more real money that could be used for things that are worthwhile in this life