fifa 16 is broken

cheryvilkila
20 posts Last Pick at the Park
I have been playing fifa for years, since 13 they have been in decline, EA are having a laugh with fifa 16, my passing accuracy in previous fifas has been around 75%, in this fifa only 49%, passes rarely go where i want them to and the interceptions are way too high, i understand the game has been slowed down and i love this, i like to keep the ball and work my way to chances but most teams play high pressure and move faster than i can move the ball, players sprinting constantly at me for 90 minutes and not tiring is just silly, corners and crosses are null in the game, defenders wont tackle or move to the ball and when they do tackle the ball 90% of the time goes straight back to my opponent, conceeding rebound goals nearly everygame, cant save custom tactics either,and finally the lag is brutal, without a doubt the most shocking fifa i have ever played, pro evo takes the crown this year

Comments

• WSneijder10
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Both of them are terrible. But when I play fifa, fifa drives me crazy. I always dominate game but it isnt enough for fifa.For example my last match I had 12 shoots my oppenent had 4 shoot. He won 3-1. It always happens.

Also I think fifa forced our passes. Again For example :D I have the ball and my 2 forward in front of me. One of them is on the right side, other is on the left side. The right one is offside. I pass the ball to left one but ball goes to right one and whistle.. It always happens too.
  • Orison
    73895 posts Icon
    49% passing accuracy has nothing to do with the game, that´s you being incredibly bad :D
  • Cadey 5
    14449 posts World Class
    Man if my passing accuracy is below 80% I know I've had a bad game below 50% I must literally have to LBY all game.
  • Gale420
    4271 posts National Call-Up
    Orison wrote: »
    49% passing accuracy has nothing to do with the game, that´s you being incredibly bad :D

This! :lol:
  • RadioShaq
    19965 posts Moderator
    Yeah you can't lby like previous fifas.
  • Boomhauer
    1057 posts Professional
    I don't think you can blame 49% pass accuracy on the game, that's bad man. I get you with the non stop sprinting that's ridiculous with high press but 49% is kinda on you.
  • lucas
    5086 posts Big Money Move
    am i the only one that likes the 10-12 arcade futs more?
  • Reus To Meet You
    1104 posts Professional
    This game is not nice at all
  • Move on son or git gud
  • PelzyWelzy
    10626 posts Has That Special Something
    Orison wrote: »

Pahahaha. I made a post a few weeks or so back ranting on about having been beaten in the Birthday Cup Final by the sweatiest player I'd ever come across (seriously, never experienced anything quite like it) who had a passing percentage of 49%.

Wonder if it's this guy!
  • cheryvilkila
    edited April 2016
    Nah it wasent me i never play tournys, ive crawled my way to division 1 so i dont think "git gud" will help me, i never LBY, like i said in my post i like to keep the ball and work my way to chances, LBY is not keeping the ball or even worth trying ever in this game. The game passes the ball to players i am not aiming at, like i said 75% pass rate in previous fifas, i dident just forget how to aim my passes all of a sudden after 10 years of fifa.
  • PelzyWelzy
    10626 posts Has That Special Something
    Nah it wasent me i never play tournys, ive crawled my way to division 1 so i dont think "git gud" will help me, i never LBY, like i said in my post i like to keep the ball and work my way to chances, LBY is not keeping the ball or even worth trying ever in this game. The game passes the ball to players i am not aiming at, like i said 75% pass rate in previous fifas, i dident just forget how to aim my passes all of a sudden after 10 years of fifa.

I simply don't get it.

You claim to be in division 1, keep possession and work your way to chances... yet your passing percentage is below 50%? That equates to 'pass, lose ball, pass, lose ball, pass, lose ball'.

Doesn't add up.

• Gale420
    4271 posts National Call-Up
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

I simply don't get it.

You claim to be in division 1, keep possession and work your way to chances... yet your passing percentage is below 50%? That equates to 'pass, lose ball, pass, lose ball, pass, lose ball'.

Doesn't add up.

• Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Pro Evo is most definitely the winner as you say, they celebrated their glory by giving a chunk of their content away for free.
  • roypaaa
    20 posts Ball Boy
    I have been playing fifa for years, since 13 they have been in decline, EA are having a laugh with fifa 16, my passing accuracy in previous fifas has been around 75%, in this fifa only 49%, passes rarely go where i want them to and the interceptions are way too high, i understand the game has been slowed down and i love this, i like to keep the ball and work my way to chances but most teams play high pressure and move faster than i can move the ball, players sprinting constantly at me for 90 minutes and not tiring is just silly, corners and crosses are null in the game, defenders wont tackle or move to the ball and when they do tackle the ball 90% of the time goes straight back to my opponent, conceeding rebound goals nearly everygame, cant save custom tactics either,and finally the lag is brutal, without a doubt the most shocking fifa i have ever played, pro evo takes the crown this year

I agree 100%. This game is broken.
  • cheryvilkila
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

I simply don't get it.

Doesn't add up.

Man read my origonal post please, then read my follow up post, im explaining how i like to play ball, im saying i like to pass it around because lads say i am spammimg LBY, my playstyle is to pas and work chances but the passing mechanic is broken im this game, i never said anything about being succesful at it in fifa 16.
  • Asad97
    2230 posts Fans' Favourite
    FUT is terrible
    Agree
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero
    Breaking news.....
  • Littleland95
    18545 posts Moderator
    I'm in Division 2 and I'm not a very good player but I have passing around 80% usually and I feel I misplace lots of passes every game. I can understand that the game must be very frustrating for you if you have 49%.

I've been scoring quite a few goals with crossing lately, but I do agree that it's difficult to score on corners with direct headers.
  • MichaelEJD
    1271 posts Professional
    edited April 2016
    No matter how bad the game 49% suggests you are making wrong decisions with your passes. You can't blame the game for over half your passes not finding their target.
  • leon1309
    4444 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2016
    The game just seems to act up a lot more this season. But it was like this in previous seasons aswell. It seems to get like this further down the current seasons we go, every year. And since it happens offline aswell, i am not sold on lag causing this...maybe just a bad game engine? And if you are not fully manual you cant really blame the user for misplaced passes, unles he really is a f*** idiot and passes randomly. But if he does try to play a goood passing game, then it is something in the game or connection that messes with the gameplay. And for some strange reason a lot of the time only one side suffers from it.

p.s.
    And even on full manual, the game will just disregard the user input at times...says a lot about it...
  • Tekkerz
    3750 posts National Call-Up
    My pass % is 85% its clearly u not the game driven passes is key.
  • leon1309
    4444 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah, because game plays fine for you (and in fluid gameplay there are no real issues with passing, or shooting, or...etc.), most be the users fault the game acts up for some..right? That f*** logic.
  • Kabakuchi
    72 posts Park Captain
    I have this issue since fifa 13 and i am on 16 now and it never went away.....the opponent is always faster then you....you can never tackle them....there is like an invisible shield holding you away from the ball... defenders are like iceskating.....every pass goes bad....the opponent is always strnger then you...and so on....this porblem willNEVER go away...