Silver Most Consistent But Never IF TOTS

Comments

  • Pughy30
    27699 posts Player of the Year
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Vukovic should be in from that team tbh

    Who would you take out for him?

    Letschert because he wasnt good only like 6 cs in the seasonm but aarong loves him because he got ratings

    or for Bastos and than Gatcan for one of the midfielders

    Bastos deserves his place though and you give no reason to remove him you just said switch things around so you can have a player from the league you support

    How is that not a reason?

    Letschert 29 games 3 goals 1 assist 6 CS , 20,68% CS - 39 goals conceded = 1,34 goals conceded per game - lost 9 games

    Vukovic 28 games 3 goals 12 CS , 42,85% CS - 27 goals conceded = 0,96 goals conceded per game - lost 5 games

    Vukovic is clearly better.

    You left out the part where letschert is rated the best CB in his league and one of the best players and how is it his fault his team is poor. I'm 99% sure letschert is gonna be in the team i don't see why Aaron would replace him unless he gets a IF
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    49646 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Vukovic should be in from that team tbh

    Who would you take out for him?

    Letschert because he wasnt good only like 6 cs in the seasonm but aarong loves him because he got ratings

    or for Bastos and than Gatcan for one of the midfielders

    Bastos deserves his place though and you give no reason to remove him you just said switch things around so you can have a player from the league you support

    How is that not a reason?

    Letschert 29 games 3 goals 1 assist 6 CS , 20,68% CS - 39 goals conceded = 1,34 goals conceded per game - lost 9 games

    Vukovic 28 games 3 goals 12 CS , 42,85% CS - 27 goals conceded = 0,96 goals conceded per game - lost 5 games

    Vukovic is clearly better.

    You left out the part where letschert is rated the best CB in his league and one of the best players and how is it his fault his team is poor. I'm 99% sure letschert is gonna be in the team i don't see why Aaron would replace him unless he gets a IF

    And that's what i mean. Ratings...
    We shouldn't ignore stats.
  • Pughy30
    27699 posts Player of the Year
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Vukovic should be in from that team tbh

    Who would you take out for him?

    Letschert because he wasnt good only like 6 cs in the seasonm but aarong loves him because he got ratings

    or for Bastos and than Gatcan for one of the midfielders

    Bastos deserves his place though and you give no reason to remove him you just said switch things around so you can have a player from the league you support

    How is that not a reason?

    Letschert 29 games 3 goals 1 assist 6 CS , 20,68% CS - 39 goals conceded = 1,34 goals conceded per game - lost 9 games

    Vukovic 28 games 3 goals 12 CS , 42,85% CS - 27 goals conceded = 0,96 goals conceded per game - lost 5 games

    Vukovic is clearly better.

    You left out the part where letschert is rated the best CB in his league and one of the best players and how is it his fault his team is poor. I'm 99% sure letschert is gonna be in the team i don't see why Aaron would replace him unless he gets a IF

    And that's what i mean. Ratings...
    We shouldn't ignore stats.

    I'm not ignoring the stats the stats show letschert average performance is one of the best in the league, if any of the current CB's got a IF then I think Vukovic would be the best option but he isn't more deserving then the current ones imo
  • What about Waston is he still top pick?
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    49646 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    the stats show letschert average performance is one of the best in the league

    That's simply not true.
  • Pughy30
    27699 posts Player of the Year
    edited April 2016
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    the stats show letschert average performance is one of the best in the league

    That's simply not true.

    Look at the Eredivisie ratings website letschert has one of the highest ratings on there so obviously his average performance is great, why else would he be in the draft?
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    49646 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    the stats show letschert average performance is one of the best in the league

    That's simply not true.

    Look at the Eredivisie ratings website letschert has one of the highest ratings on there so obviously his average performance is great, why else would he be in the draft?

    You said ''the stats shows'', not ''the ratings show''

    Really the only reason why he is in the team is that he has high ratings. But that's not fair for the turkish league because they don't have those ratings.

    That's why we shouldn't ignore the stats.

    I don't know how Aarong can change the team, maybe he can keep Letschert in, i just think Vukovic has to be in somehow. I know that Bastos deserves that btw, just remembered that sned an junior said Gatcan was better this season. So another possible move would be Bastos out and Gatcan in for a midfielder. We still keep a Rostov player, Letschert and have Vukovic in the squad. Just an idea tho.
  • Oribe Peralta (Striker):
    Clausura 2016- 9 Goals in 12 Games, 1 assist, and Club America have never lost a game when he has scored. He is also joint top goal scorer in the league at the moment with Andre-Pierre Gignac.

    Apertura 2015- 6 Goals in 16 Games. Club America also still have never lost a regular season game when he has scored.

    Not sure if this only includes the domestic league in which the player is in but also wanted to note:
    CONCACAF Champions League-He has scored 2 Goals in 4 Games (Both during playoffs against Seattle).

    He is also a very important player for the Mexican National Squad.
  • Jenko
    13845 posts Has That Special Something
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Vukovic should be in from that team tbh

    Who would you take out for him?

    Letschert because he wasnt good only like 6 cs in the seasonm but aarong loves him because he got ratings

    or for Bastos and than Gatcan for one of the midfielders

    Bastos deserves his place though and you give no reason to remove him you just said switch things around so you can have a player from the league you support

    How is that not a reason?

    Letschert 29 games 3 goals 1 assist 6 CS , 20,68% CS - 39 goals conceded = 1,34 goals conceded per game - lost 9 games

    Vukovic 28 games 3 goals 12 CS , 42,85% CS - 27 goals conceded = 0,96 goals conceded per game - lost 5 games

    Vukovic is clearly better.

    You left out the part where letschert is rated the best CB in his league and one of the best players and how is it his fault his team is poor. I'm 99% sure letschert is gonna be in the team i don't see why Aaron would replace him unless he gets a IF

    Kabasele has been the best CB in JPL this season.

    Not saying he should be in for Letschert, just making the point that, if Butelle gets an IF, Kabasele is almost as well rated retrospective to his league as Letschert, as well as having the stats to go with this.
  • Pughy30
    27699 posts Player of the Year
    Jenko wrote: »
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Vukovic should be in from that team tbh

    Who would you take out for him?

    Letschert because he wasnt good only like 6 cs in the seasonm but aarong loves him because he got ratings

    or for Bastos and than Gatcan for one of the midfielders

    Bastos deserves his place though and you give no reason to remove him you just said switch things around so you can have a player from the league you support

    How is that not a reason?

    Letschert 29 games 3 goals 1 assist 6 CS , 20,68% CS - 39 goals conceded = 1,34 goals conceded per game - lost 9 games

    Vukovic 28 games 3 goals 12 CS , 42,85% CS - 27 goals conceded = 0,96 goals conceded per game - lost 5 games

    Vukovic is clearly better.

    You left out the part where letschert is rated the best CB in his league and one of the best players and how is it his fault his team is poor. I'm 99% sure letschert is gonna be in the team i don't see why Aaron would replace him unless he gets a IF

    Kabasele has been the best CB in JPL this season.

    Not saying he should be in for Letschert, just making the point that, if Butelle gets an IF, Kabasele is almost as well rated retrospective to his league as Letschert, as well as having the stats to go with this.

    Ye the CB option is pretty competitive but i still think the draft is correct unless EA surprises us with a IF i wouldn't change them.
  • Aarong222
    15417 posts Moderator
    @apfelmus_maCHer1 your argument is flawed as you give team statistics solely it can be an indicator however in Letscherts case it is plainly obvious that he should be included. I have explained numerous times why he should be in but instead we get pointless comments such as

    "omg biass"
    "aarong hates the turkish"

    neither will get you anywhere and do not add the the debate whatsoever


  • Aarong222
    15417 posts Moderator
    Butelle now should be safe
  • Jenko
    13845 posts Has That Special Something
    Well, he does deserve a TOTS so, while I wish Kabasele had made it, he's a great candidate.
  • Aarong222
    15417 posts Moderator
    buffon melia and rulli should be the keepers

    theres then lopes as well
  • sned777
    10619 posts Has That Special Something
    Tbf Apfel if we followed the stats Lukac would have 0 chance in the bronze team.
  • Pughy30
    27699 posts Player of the Year
    So if Butelle is likely not getting a IF is anything changing in the team or is it fine the way it is?
  • Ibte10
    2042 posts Fans' Favourite
    Galekovic in for Dimi,
  • Pughy30
    27699 posts Player of the Year
    i thought we was only changing keepers if Butelle got a IF but if he isn't why do we need to take Dimi out?
  • SOL1DS
    3010 posts National Call-Up
    Ibte10 wrote: »
    Galekovic in for Dimi,

    Galekovic
    52e7c7ffe4959706ebaec30489104466.png

    Dimi
    6131e175f1da9a6e63aa4f84ef9958f3.png

    Championship >>>> A-League

    so probably not.
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20027 posts Club Captain
    BPL>Championship>League 1>League 2
  • Hicksy2011
    17440 posts World Class
    Galekovic in for Dimi
    Dack in for Hernandez IMO
  • Pughy30
    27699 posts Player of the Year
    Dimi's has had a great season i don't see no reason to remove him.
    cdb361078970b1ca3d80ec8612ebd86a.png
  • Hicksy2011
    17440 posts World Class
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Dimi's has had a great season i don't see no reason to remove him.
    cdb361078970b1ca3d80ec8612ebd86a.png
    Galekovic has slightly better CS % and goals conceded per game
    Add in that we were actively looking to remove Dimi because people were moaning about the championship having 2 players and as a change it makes sense to me
  • Ronan Moorhouse
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Michael Keane Burnley (CB) - 39 games, 4 goals, 3 assists. 16 clean sheets, conceded just 32 goals. Only missed 2 league games this season for Burnley. Has been watched by Everton as a potential John Stones replacement.
  • Nice of you to mention Cresswell and Antonio, but why have you picked Dier ahead of them?
  • WFCBagnall
    79818 posts Moderator
    Nice of you to mention Cresswell and Antonio, but why have you picked Dier ahead of them?

    Because Dier has been one of the most consistent players in the Premier League, got his England call up and really you can't look past him.
  • Ronan Moorhouse
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    What are the limitations on the number of Championship players? In the past I seem to remember it being 3, but I can't see anything about it in the first few posts for this year.
  • Armand-Kenpachi
    16 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Marten de Roon! He has been the biggest surprise on the midfield in the Serie A. He's the engine of Atalanta
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    Would be a travesty if Dimi wasn't in there to be honest.
  • Ronan Moorhouse
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Jake wrote: »
    Would be a travesty if Dimi wasn't in there to be honest.
    Not really. He's an error prone keeper. Think his clean sheet stats are mainly down to the defence in front of him and the way that Boro set up.
Sign In or Register to comment.