how i defend at the moment

DareToZlatan
364 posts Sunday League Hero
My back line is alaba,boateng,sokratis and piszczek I hold LT to jocky and I'm patient yet some people seem to be able to tackle me straight away always perfectly when I try my players lunge or just do a half heart attempt and there goes robben etc,how are people so good at defence am I missing something here I just don't understand how people do it

Comments

• I EvO I
    6657 posts Big Money Move
    Hummels > Sokratis
  • DareToZlatan
    364 posts Sunday League Hero
    I EvO I wrote: »
    Hummels > Sokratis
    Had hummels he was annoying me soo much I sold him straight away after 10 games some games he thought It would be funny to play in midfield not cb
  • Jonny
    6331 posts Big Money Move
    I EvO I wrote: »
    Hummels > Sokratis
    Had 22 hummels he was annoying me soo much I sold him straight away after 10 games some games he thought It would be funny to play in midfield not cb

Fixed.

• Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2015
    I used to use SIF Hummels as CDM actually, he was great there. Exactly the back four I use, just recently changed to Javi Martinez and he's been amazing too alongside Boateng.

Don't bother with all the contain defending and jockeying nonsense, just manual defend. It is so much more effective.
  • Oliver Powell
    1789 posts Play-Off Hero
    can you at least try to put some form of structure or grammar in your posts? anything will do.
  • kfact
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    come on bro, you've created 92 topics and these forums have only been up for 29 days
  • DarthGrowler
    14238 posts Has That Special Something
    92 topics. Would you not annoy your parents or something for a while. Give us a break
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    can you at least try to put some form of structure or grammar in your posts? anything will do.

I demand capital letters as well.
  • WFCBagnall
    69571 posts Moderator
    :D
  • CanT SLaY JaY
    1947 posts Fans' Favourite
    I believe people use RB to call in a seconder AI defender automatically close you down, once the AI is close enough they would switch to him then press tackle. Or some people have amazing timing and run at you and press B at the right time.

Anyway I also want learn how to defend like they do, I use the same method you do but sadly leak to many goals
  • DarthGrowler
    14238 posts Has That Special Something
    WaCoug615 wrote: »

My apologies. My phone does its own thing and my laptop expired at the weekend :(
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    WaCoug615 wrote: »

My apologies. My phone does its own thing and my laptop expired at the weekend :(

I was poking at Oliver! I didn't even notice yours :#
  • Milky
    4684 posts National Call-Up
    want a game @DareToZlatan
  • jamie
    1584 posts Play-Off Hero
    I sold him straight away after 10 games

dafuq