Fifa17

hooligan87
313 posts Sunday League Hero
Fans are divided on those who like arcade and for those who want to play realistic football. So divide us! It will increase sales! You please everyone! Divide line into 2 modes - arcade and realistic! With different prizes, tournaments, etc.In realistic must be below the speed of the game, the time of half increase, manual control.We Want a position of attack and defense!!

Comments

• urubuinflamante
    897 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Good suggestion.
  • smnox
    99 posts Park Captain
    +1000000000.
  • nyx88
    1418 posts Professional
    FUT/ Fifa Street Mode wich is for the arcade gamers and a realistic Fifa for people that want a simulation would be amazing. If you want to do a quick fun match then you could search for a Fifa street or Ultimate team game but the main Fifa should resemble tactics of real football where you take a bit more time. This will probably never happen but i would love to see it.
  • airpreezy
    966 posts Semi-Pro
    great suggestion...

FUT: arcade
    CareerMode: realistic
    Seasons: realistic (but you can choose)
  • Jay3ff
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm all for anything that will give a realistic and balanced game of football but I don't see your idea of splitting the game into two different styles happening. The developers would need to work on two game engines essentially on a yearly release schedule?
  • smnox
    99 posts Park Captain
    That realistic mode is already there: Full manual on both side.
  • nyx88
    1418 posts Professional
    smnox wrote: »
    That realistic mode is already there: Full manual on both side.

Have you played manual recently? I am a manual player since they introduced manual mode years ago and i think its not satisfying. The most of the manual players have a horrible style of play that is only about pace and strengh. Not about vision, tactics. Its still an arcady game if you want to play that way. I can have a really enjoyabale match with like 5-10% of the manual players... the rest is the kind of players that try solo runs from kickoff every time or playing with 5 pacy winger in the front instead of a reasonable and realistic tactic.
    The main reason the manual mode gets worse every year is because it gets easier (it feels less manual and more assisted every year). The time only hardcore simulation fans tried manual mode are over. Assisted is for casual gamers these days. Manual mode for people that play fifa more often.