The appeal to developers

hooligan87
313 posts Sunday League Hero
Hello! Why are you doing football ONLY for those who like simple football? Millions of those who want to see maximum real football! We want the dimensions of the field were real, so the game speed was slow, so the match lasted 10 minutes, and 30 minutes! To conrol was manual (passes and shooting)! Why aren't you developing manual control???? Need to think about all! Is it really interesting to play now? Who are the leaders of the game in FIFA? Those who learns the same techniques, feints, blows! They run forward, don't play in combinations, score the same goals! Is this fair?! When will football game for thinking? For those who think over every pass, shot. Who plays and wins the MIND! Football mad! I play well in FIFA. Played in 2nd - 3rd division. But I'm not! Football is not like the real You... this year made great progress! The game became much better! Body feints, strong pass, goalkeepers - very good! But quick game speed, auto-control of pass and shot, short game, spoil the game! Why you have no communication with the developers?! You are not interested in our opinion? Read the forums - many people want real football. Hear us!!!!!....

Comments

• Dalle80
    53 posts Park Captain
    +1
  • Deni323
    381 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 2016
    if the game is realistic it would be harder or even unplayable for those who only know to score goal with a 'dribble - run - dribble - run - shot' method ... and unfortunately for us those are the majority of players and even more important the majority of PAYERS aka pack buyers.

So why on earth would they make realistic game and push away those abusers but also pack buyers.

I don't think EA will ever aim for a truly realistic football simulation. we will have to wait for Konami or some third party to step up...

That is my opinion though

EDIT: pack buyers - fifa points puyers, you know what I meant
  • CocoKof
    398 posts Sunday League Hero
    ^ You mean kids that play card games or worse: grown ups liking card games because they didn't have a childhood?

Sounds about right.
  • hooligan87
    Deni323 wrote: »
    if the game is realistic it would be harder or even unplayable for those who only know to score goal with a 'dribble - run - dribble - run - shot' method ... and unfortunately for us those are the majority of players and even more important the majority of PAYERS aka pack buyers.

So why on earth would they make realistic game and push away those abusers but also pack buyers.

I don't think EA will ever aim for a truly realistic football simulation. we will have to wait for Konami or some third party to step up...

I'm not saying to completely remove auto control. But to separate the manual control from auto! For example, when the game menu appears - choose arcade mode or realistic. To promote manual controls! Give more rewards, points, bonuses. To attract people. And Pro Club you have played?? This is football? No one wants to pass - all run, run to goal... goalies scoring goals. The horror. Imagine if the match lasted 30 minutes, low speed, manual control - all would pass, combination, beautiful goals! And if we make a game of 1st person using a VR helmet PS4..
  • Dalle80
    53 posts Park Captain

Agree!
  • footballfan
    67 posts Park Captain
    edited February 2016
    ea's aim is to make game enjoyable for all.In order to do so,they reduce skill gap every year so that kids and casual gamers can have a good time too (which are majority of pack buyers by the way).
    I think the idea of two versions of game is brilliant ,arcade version to keep kids and you tube warriors happy and simulation version for those who actually want to play football
  • SmallWonder2015
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    ea's aim is to make game enjoyable for all.In order to do so,they reduce skill gap every year so that kids and casual gamers can have a good time too (which are majority of pack buyers by the way).
    I think the idea of two versions of game is brilliant ,arcade version to keep kids and you tube warriors happy and simulation version for those who actually want to play football

Exactly, well said. Keeping everbody happy in Fifa is the main goal for EA, rather then creating the perfect simulation game. Also tiny changes every year is enough to have ideas left over for the next year, because I don't believe that this FIFA 16 is a finished game.
  • AFCB CARL
    213 posts Sunday League Hero

Exactly I have made a post about this but needless to say it got trolled by kids and abusers!!
  • footballfan
    67 posts Park Captain
    edited February 2016
    AFCB CARL wrote: »

Exactly I have made a post about this but needless to say it got trolled by kids and abusers!!

there is always something to abuse in fifa to keep the abusers happy.Headers in fifa 14,pace in fifa 15 and long shoots + dribbling in fifa 16.If ea makes a completely balanced game,they would struggle to score goals and eventually stop buying packs.Micro transactions are ruining this gen of games
  • SpacedoodLFC
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    Developers hands are tied by $100 bills and they do what the Accounting department demands
  • Ninjaofthesouth_33
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park

there is always something to abuse in fifa to keep the abusers happy.Headers in fifa 14,pace in fifa 15 and long shoots + dribbling in fifa 16.If ea makes a completely balanced game,they would struggle to score goals and eventually stop buying packs.Micro transactions are ruining this gen of games

Fifa 15 you missed one thing the L1 +
  • killer15069
    417 posts Sunday League Hero

Fifa 15 you missed one thing the L1 +

You can defend L1+ in fifa 15 very well if you know how to do it. Trust me
  • Deni323
    381 posts Sunday League Hero
    My appeal to developers is to sell the licences to some serious company like 2k sports and let them make football simulation...because this is getting ridiculous, every year is worse than previous one.
  • killer15069
    My appeal to developers is to sell the licences to some serious company like 2k sports and let them make football simulation...because this is getting ridiculous, every year is worse than previous one.

Licenses arent important for me.
    If we had a real football simulator game i would buy immediately.
  • Vignol91
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I consider myself a casual so see it from my standpoint.

I think the problem with all this can be chalked up to the matchmaking. It causes massive problems because they refuse to seperate skilled players from casuals. So many times I see matches where I'm playing against a team with almost all IFs and now that I made it to division 4 (my highest ever) seeing teams with 3-4 TOTY players.

Now EA is a company. Why would they give us seperate game styles or different game modes at all when they can just take people's money or hard earned coins in turn for these great teams (which are not tangible items), create an easy game, "maybe" create a handicap "if they wanted to" ;) , then deny it so the guys paying don't think they're getting scammed.

TLDR: Your seperate game styles is great, but I think if EA just did a better job of match making good players with other good players and casuals/noobs with casuals/noobs they wouldn't have to dumb down the game so much and the casual players might be interested in investing a bit more time into mastering play. But you gotta understand. It's extremely frustrating picking up the game once or twice a week and getting buttrammed by a player with IFs while you barely have a rare gold squad.
  • StarWars
    68 posts Park Captain
    Plus 1,00000000000 @killer15069
  • StarWars
    68 posts Park Captain

I agree with you @killer15069 plus 1,0000000000000000000
  • killer15069
    edited February 2016
    StarWars wrote: »

I agree with you @killer15069 plus 1,0000000000000000000

Although players were headless, without boots and the fans sang the burundi's hymn i would buy it immediately :)
  • ZebidyAndIrony
    1391 posts Professional
    OP is bang on.
    another thread re two gametypes is also bang on.

have a real mode and an arcade mode.
    the casual gamers can play arcade mode simple.

only issue re manual was when you did cross a ball youd need to position your player to get in front fo the defender but didnt have enough time to instruct him to direct the header.
    in real life youd be able to think that and try it even if you werent accurate.
    so manual for me was unrealistc.
    same re passing
    i could turn and play the ball in one movement in real life but in the game you cant do it ..

shoudlnt be easy to do but not impossible like it was previously.

havent tried manual for many years so these may have changed.
  • smnox
    99 posts Park Captain
    +1000000
  • nanotech__
    917 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 2016
    You guys are pussies. You ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and moan all day about how awful FIFA, but you also won't switch to PES because you're a corporate sheep that only wants to play whats popular.
  • hooligan87
    You're a fool if you think PES is better than FIFA! This year PES sucks! Don't disgrace yourself with such comments. You look funny!
  • smnox
    99 posts Park Captain
    PES's auto through pass is even worse. Who invented the idea of through pass should be a standalone button ruined both of the game since then.
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    have a real mode and an arcade mode.
    the casual gamers can play arcade mode simple.
    Didn't they already try this in a very old game of theirs (like the very first FIFA International Soccer or FIFA 96 maybe)? I am pretty sure I've seen that "arcade/simulation" switch somewhere in one of those old games.
  • airpreezy
    966 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 2016

exactly!
    EA FIFA = FUT made for kids or people don´t know much about football it´r turning into a card game.

NBA 2k = for people who love this kind of sport, so much detail and love

FIFA 16 is for noobs, everything is automatic online
    what´s even worse is the "x" button in defence, it´s so annoying youßre doing a skill move and every defender knows what you´re going to do, you only have to hit "x".

best way to play this game is, hold r2, hold x, hol r2+l2, shoot...
    i want a realistic and slower game, more tactic, more passes and if i do a great skill or a unexpected pass i want it to be succesfull or even be dangerous
  • smnox
    99 posts Park Captain
    NBA2k is just the same ❤️❤️❤️❤️ every year, they don't even have a manual pass option til now. The better thing was done in NBA2k is better multiplayer mode. Aka proclub in FIFA. My park is million years ahead of pro club. And guess how much they offer pro-am championship? $250,000.
  • Alex
    976 posts Moderator
    smnox wrote: »
    NBA2k is just the same ❤️❤️❤️❤️ every year, they don't even have a manual pass option til now. The better thing was done in NBA2k is better multiplayer mode. Aka proclub in FIFA. My park is million years ahead of pro club. And guess how much they offer pro-am championship? $250,000.

They've had a manual pass option for ages ? The difference is this year they've put them on separate buttons (A, X, Y) instead of a modifier (LT + X, LT + Y).

• nanotech__ wrote: »
    You guys are pussies. You ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and moan all day about how awful FIFA, but you also won't switch to PES because you're a corporate sheep that only wants to play whats popular.

Are you joking? I own both games and as complete and utter garbage FIFA 16 is PES is worse! I don't know where all these reviews are coming from that say PES is back! PES 2013 was the best one since the ps2 era and they've gone backwards since that game