Auto-shoot

hooligan87
313 posts Sunday League Hero
It is impossible to tolerate! I play online. In the 2nd division. I have manual control of the blow, sheds, smart passes. The opponent can't pass my defense. And he begins to beat on goal from outside the penalty area!! And scores. And so in every match! He plays bad, but auto-control blow - it helps him! He wins unfairly! Where did you see Messi or Ronaldo so often scored from outside the penalty area?? This needs to be fixed! Don't need so much computer help at blows! In General, it is time to develop manual control!!

Comments

• Cantona17
    21 posts Ball Boy
    So just don't let him shoot.
    If you only concentrate on preventing your opponent from passing your defense, it is easy for him to shoot... and surely he will shoot then!
    If you give Messi or Ronaldo space and time to shoot, they will shoot, even in this strange thing called "real life".
  • hooligan87
    What nonsense are you writing?! First, I try not to hit the target! But it does not always work. Where did you see in real football, not allowed to strike from outside the penalty area? And what is positional defense you heard?
  • smnox
    99 posts Park Captain
    edited April 2016
    I can feel the same frustration of playing against auto control noobs. My 60% possession, 10/14 shot, 85% pass wouldn't stop them from winning by one lucky auto through pass and one lucky auto button spam shot after that. That's what they called football, best abuser wins.

People have no idea what soccer is can beat me so easily by smashing 2 buttons. This is how wrong the game is. Give the manual players their own seasons please, let the noobs enjoy their button smash football and leave the real football fans alone.
  • hooligan87
    Those who play in 1st division - considered the best players! But for manual control of the two passes they can't do! Because they can't calculate the strength and trajectory! And these people are considered the best..For what? For that they score the same goals with the help of computer?! Fifa need to change the accents! Enough to extol auto-control!
  • Keen to play fifa 16 online full manual controls... add me if you have a ps4 and hit me up, usernames ManUnitedarecool!
  • SmallWonder2015
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I play full manual also. I think most opponents have no idea the advantage they have on you. They replay easy goals, produced by just pushing the button. EA should make something that shows what control settings you use, before you start the game.
  • eladlad
    560 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I play full manual also. I think most opponents have no idea the advantage they have on you. They replay easy goals, produced by just pushing the button. EA should make something that shows what control settings you use, before you start the game.