4-3-1-2 Formation Guide (Feb 2016 Update!!!)

Comments

• nextqprmanager
    3367 posts National Call-Up
    Dunk, I return - I need to look at using this formation more seriously
    My 2 expensive players are Aguero & Tevez
    I have Serie A players mostly with some BPL, so was thinking Dybala / Pereya cam?
    pls help
    ps where is your Feb update on p26 ?
    thx
  • Dunk
    2012 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have Serie A players mostly with some BPL, so was thinking Dybala / Pereya cam?
    pls help
    thx

http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/comment/2404529/#Comment_2404529

Dybala CAM for sure, Pereyra RCM for tevez link then maybe IF Biglia at CCM? then Otamendi as a BPL link for biglia
  • nextqprmanager
    Dunk wrote: »
    pls help
    thx

Dybala CAM for sure, Pereyra RCM for tevez link then maybe IF Biglia at CCM? then Otamendi as a BPL link for biglia

Dunk, thx for help
    Yeh I dont need BPL link, but I do like Biglia NIF - is it worth getting IF 25k?
    Also Dybala UP? 32k - I could sell my NIF for 9k
    So Dybala better can than Pereya?
  • Dunk
    pls help
    thx

Dunk, thx for help
    Yeh I dont need BPL link, but I do like Biglia NIF - is it worth getting IF 25k?

Think of the CAM as a CF/ST, they shouldn't be midfielders unless their shooting is unreal.
  • nextqprmanager
    pls help
    thx

Dunk, thx for help

Think of the CAM as a CF/ST, they shouldn't be midfielders unless their shooting is unreal.

Okay - point taken
    what about IF / UP`s - worth it ?
    thx
  • Dunk
    Not used Biglias NIF or Dybalas UP, have used IFs for Dybala too, I like his NIF (Dybalas) a lot so maybe stick with him and if you feel he isn't doing well enough try the Upgrade same for Biglia I suppose.
  • Mister Peep
    554 posts Sunday League Hero
    Been using this formation for a while for my BPL team, still haven't found a CM combination that feels balanced, any suggestions? Currently I've got:

Y.Toure - Schneiderlin - Fabregas (worst of the lot)
  • ROYTASTICx
    769 posts Semi-Pro
    Been using this formation for a while for my BPL team, still haven't found a CM combination that feels balanced, any suggestions? Currently I've got:

Ramires rooney toure. Using it myself. Boss midfield
  • Dunk

Swap fabregas for a quicker playmaker, Oscars workrates could work for him, or ramires of course.
  • SniperWolF
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited March 2016
    Can you suggest a seria a team 150k range
    Post edited by SniperWolF on
  • SniperWolF
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited March 2016
    J
    Post edited by SniperWolF on
  • bigpokey24
    4865 posts Big Money Move
    do not use custom tactics or PI for this formation. it works better at default .. in fact all formations works much better at default.. the reason why after using a formation for a while and then all of a sudden it seems like it is no longer working , is because people use the same PI and CT for almost every formation
  • Leoon
    883 posts Semi-Pro
    @Dunk

I use this formation: e289bba5798e99319e27247c4f434010.png

Do you have any tips to improve?

And do you have any idea why my aguero drifts wide? His PI are stay central and run behind
  • Dunk
    Leoon wrote: »
    @Dunk

I use this formation: e289bba5798e99319e27247c4f434010.png

Do you have any tips to improve?

And do you have any idea why my aguero drifts wide? His PI are stay central and run behind

Just a natural way players on the game find space to utilise I suppose not too sure. I'd rather him do it than Ibra
  • Tekkerz
    3345 posts National Call-Up
    what team(s) are you currently rockin?
    Morata - Dybala
    IF Felipe Anderson
    Pjanic - DDR - Nainggolan
    Sandro - Miranda - Barzagli - Lichsteiner
    Handanovic

&

Callejon - Gabbiadini
    Mertens
    Pereyra - Khedira - Marchisio
    Evra - Chiellini - Bonucci - Abate
    Handanovic

Do you think if anderson, dybala and morata is better then james, benzema and jackson martinez mate?

All day not even close but lacazette ben yedder if Ben arfa is a lethal combo.
    bigpokey24 wrote: »
    do not use custom tactics or PI for this formation. it works better at default .. in fact all formations works much better at default.. the reason why after using a formation for a while and then all of a sudden it seems like it is no longer working , is because people use the same PI and CT for almost every formation

Been doing this lately for no custom tactics works so much better but instructions are a must.
  • Ricey12368
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hey guys,
    i recently tried 4312 but ive been struggling and ive fallen from div 1 to div 3 as i struggle to create very many chances and also defending against fast counterattacking teams can be difficult espec 433s.

I use these 2 teams atm:

Fitness:
    http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/11371600/

Main:
    http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/11371975/

Do you have any suggestions that'll help me start winning & scoring?

Btw i use PIs on CMs and fullbacks to stay back, CAM stay forward and get into box on crosses, Ibra to stay central and TM(still drifts wide) and lacaz to get in behind.

Please help!

Thanks, Ricey
  • Hello Dude :)
    You can suggest two team ( Xbox One ) for me please ?
    - 1 Team for 7/8 M max
    - The best team for you ( No limit ) ?

thx dude
  • Can someone an individual tactics and good instructions provide for the team ?

http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/11483038/
  • AverageBro
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    Would you say, since you should treat CAMs as CF/third striker, that IF Sterling would be pretty much great there? Or still to bad of a passer?
    SIF Ben Arfa looks pretty crazy though even if less "strikerish" than Sterling and so on.
  • Baxtie
    857 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited March 2016
    @Dunk
    Hey guys, I need your help:
    I want to komplete my team without wasting much coins...
    I can't decide, which player I have to replace:. 1/2/3
    Note: 87 IF Tevez!!

JLyXyqL.jpg

79DG1PC.jpg

KDo8F0k.jpg
    Post edited by Baxtie on
  • Dunk
    AverageBro wrote: »
    Would you say, since you should treat CAMs as CF/third striker, that IF Sterling would be pretty much great there? Or still to bad of a passer?
    SIF Ben Arfa looks pretty crazy though even if less "strikerish" than Sterling and so on.

Anyone who's half decent at shooting really should work.
  • Been using this formation for a while for my BPL team, still haven't found a CM combination that feels balanced, any suggestions? Currently I've got:

Try out Rooney Ramires Payet
  • PJazz
    2223 posts Fans' Favourite
    @Dunk

Thanks for this guide!
    I was in a long losing streak and I started using this formation and I'm back on track now :)
    I switch my formation to 4-3-1-2 from 4-3-3 (4) and bought new players yesterday (Diego Costa, Matuidi, David Luis and Obafemi Martins) and I'm back on track now :)
    I have to confess that I miss my wingers being the essence of my attack, but this formation is working so well for me.
    The only thing I need is a "Partner ST" for Diego Costa (He is awesome by the way!)

My new formation is:

GK: Diego Alves
    DEF: Marcelo, Thiago Silva, David Luis and Danilo
    MiD: Pastore, Matuidi and Willian
    CAM: Oscar (or Moutinho)
    ST: Martins and Diego Costa

I could use "Cavani" instead of Martins, but he's quite slow :(

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

xJazz
  • NicklasFreier
    67 posts Park Captain
    PJazz wrote: »
    @Dunk

Thanks for this guide!
    I was in a long losing streak and I started using this formation and I'm back on track now :)
    I switch my formation to 4-3-1-2 from 4-3-3 (4) and bought new players yesterday (Diego Costa, Matuidi, David Luis and Obafemi Martins) and I'm back on track now :)
    I have to confess that I miss my wingers being the essence of my attack, but this formation is working so well for me.
    The only thing I need is a "Partner ST" for Diego Costa (He is awesome by the way!)

My new formation is:

GK: Diego Alves
    DEF: Marcelo, Thiago Silva, David Luis and Danilo
    MiD: Pastore, Matuidi and Willian
    CAM: Oscar (or Moutinho)
    ST: Martins and Diego Costa

I could use "Cavani" instead of Martins, but he's quite slow :(

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

xJazz

if you got the coins, i Will strongly recommend Hazard to partner Costa, he's insane for me!
  • Where is the update of this formation ? Are there instructions or an individual tactics ? What has changed?
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2016
    Just been using 4-1-2-1-2(2) for the last few seasons, now I'm going back to 4-3-1-2 for the chemistry so I can build this team:

pitch-2245343.jpg

The changes I made were
    SIF Hamsik out (he was rubbish), Di Maria in (this is what required the formation change)
    Pereyra out, IF Biglia in (Nainggolan was the CDM before - Biglia looks great though, fancied a M/H guy in the middle)
    Barzagli out, Up Manolas in (just fancied a change, haven't tried Up Manolas)
    Abate out, Up Bruno Peres in (just fancied a change, haven't tried Up Bruno)
  • Dunk
    Where is the update of this formation ? Are there instructions or an individual tactics ? What has changed?

• Dunk
    Orikoru wrote: »
    Just been using 4-1-2-1-2(2) for the last few seasons, now I'm going back to 4-3-1-2 for the chemistry so I can build this team:

pitch-2245343.jpg

The changes I made were
    SIF Hamsik out (he was rubbish), Di Maria in (this is what required the formation change)
    Pereyra out, IF Biglia in (Nainggolan was the CDM before - Biglia looks great though, fancied a M/H guy in the middle)

Never seen Hamsik as a CAM really I used him CM and he was ok and I have a mad love for Biglia i'm most likely going to end up with an argentinian based team :D
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2016
    Orikoru wrote: »
    pitch-2245343.jpg

The changes I made were

Never seen Hamsik as a CAM really I used him CM and he was ok and I have a mad love for Biglia i'm most likely going to end up with an argentinian based team :D

Well I had Pjanic initially, he was great at assisting but his poor finishing ruined him, I thought SIF Hamsik would be the logical upgrade in that regard, but he felt clunky. Trying Di Maria for someone a bit quicker and more agile.
    Glad to hear it about Biglia. I tried his non-IF ages ago and thought he was the best Serie A CDM at the time (beating De Rossi & Khedira), so I'm hoping his IF will be excellent.
  • METH
    940 posts Semi-Pro
    Any of you have any gameplay on best way to play this form??