Comments

• hoban95
    49128 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Jeeeeez wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    dannyboy wrote: »
    This can't be right, i've waited too long for this :joy:

You thought it was going to be good? Do you know who Zack Snyder is?

I thought it was good after seeing Affleck in the trailer :(

Tbf all the reviews do say batfleck is amazing

He looks it man. That one scene of him just going in on all those gunmen looks amazing.
  • krakos000
    17477 posts World Class
    krakos000 wrote: »
    Marvel >>>>>> DC.

Marvel=DC for me. Marvel is killing the movies and netflix shows. DC is killing network tv. All are fantastic :)
    Agents of Shield > Arrow
    Heard Flash is good, but only heard really bad things about Supergirl.
    Agent Carter is very good too.

I'd kind of say Marvel is edging the network as well for me personally, but I'm more of a Marvel guy anyway

Honestly I love Arrow and Flash more than Shield but don't get me wrong it's only very very slightly more haha. Agent Carter has been awesome and I really hope it gets renewed! Tbh I had low hopes for Supergirl but I started watching it due to the Flash crossover happening Monday and it's not too bad. Pretty girl/rom-commy compared to Arrow and Flash but it's entertaining. Gets a lot better when Martian Manhunter gets revealed. That gave me fkn chills!!!

I'm definitely more of a Marvel guy prob about 55% Marvel 45% DC lol. I just like em all tbh and don't understand the hate between the 2 lol why some DC fan boys hate everything Marvel and vice versa. Just enjoy them both man *hippy talk
  • hoban95
    I saw the clip of the Manhunter reveal on youtube as i don't watch Supergirl, that was pretty cool. I didn't truly like how Smallville did him before.

I'm much more of a DC guy because of Batman but i do love me some marvel. Read far more dc comics than Marvel though, far more.
  • krakos000
    17477 posts World Class
    Yeah plus I like Supergirl as a character. The supporting cast is meh besides Manhunter of course but its all good. Hopefully the Flash crossover gives the show the push it needs to realize it can be so much better.

Batman is definitely one of my favorite DC heroes but I think I love the Flash's lore the most. Flashpoint is by far my favorite animated superhero movie with Under the Red Hood close at second. I hope they get the movie version of Flash done right cause the TV version is so perfect. Flash>>>Arrow imo.....All that being said Deathstroke>>>>>>>>>all! Lol I haven't really read any comics besides Civil War, Age of Ultron and the recent Walking dead issues that the tv show is dealing with.
  • hoban95
    krakos000 wrote: »
    Yeah plus I like Supergirl as a character. The supporting cast is meh besides Manhunter of course but its all good. Hopefully the Flash crossover gives the show the push it needs to realize it can be so much better.

Batman is definitely one of my favorite DC heroes but I think I love the Flash's lore the most. Flashpoint is by far my favorite animated superhero movie with Under the Red Hood close at second. I hope they get the movie version of Flash done right cause the TV version is so perfect. Flash>>>Arrow imo.....All that being said Deathstroke>>>>>>>>>all! Lol I haven't really read any comics besides Civil War, Age of Ultron and the recent Walking dead issues that the tv show is dealing with.

Yeah maybe, not too convinced on Supergirl. Arrow and Flash for me all day.

Flashpoint is nowhere close to under the red hood in the comics when you compared the history of under the red hood. Flashpoint was just a story used to completely reboot the DC comics. I preferred under the red hood movie as well. Best bit about Flashpoint was the ending with Batman and that never actually happens in the comics if i can remember ahaha
  • hoban95
    Just got back from Batman vs Superman

I liked it. Lots to talk about but don't wanna spoil it for anyone!
  • Richard
    11447 posts Has That Special Something

I thought it was decent. Some really good parts, some bad.
  • hoban95
    Richard wrote: »

I thought it had a real slow start with it being too muddled up, i agree with the reviews where they said it was going into too many directions but it really started to pick up in the last half.
    I thought that batman fight scene where he rescues Superman's mum was arguably the best Batman fight scene ever on film
  • Richard

I thought it had a real slow start with it being too muddled up, i agree with the reviews where they said it was going into too many directions but it really started to pick up in the last half.
    I thought that batman fight scene where he rescues Superman's mum was arguably the best Batman fight scene ever on film

Yeah, agree Batfleck was awesome.
  • Jeeeeez
    396 posts Sunday League Hero

Jesse Eisenberg was horrendous imo and I didn't like the jl tie in I mean could they seriously not think of something better than wonder woman receiving an email
  • hoban95
    I agree, he was easily the worst character imo

I didn't mind the jl introduction, I enjoyed the clips especially the cyborg clip
  • Richard
    I agree, he was easily the worst character imo

I didn't mind the jl introduction, I enjoyed the clips especially the cyborg clip

Jesse Eisenberg was pretty bad yeah. Especially that last scene, people were laughing out loud at him in my cinema, pretty sure it was not meant that way by the director.
  • hoban95
    The snotty face :joy:
  • Vert
    15436 posts World Class
    Just saw it and really enjoyed it, which was a relief after all the reviews :joy: I tried really hard to like Jesse but he didnt click even though a few of his scenes were rather good. Batfleck was incredible and I liked all the
    darkseid teasers
    solid 8/10
  • hoban95
    Yeah I really wasn't a big fan of Jesse

Thought affleck as batman was phenomenal and loved the teasers as well, JLA film being set up nicely
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31912 posts National Team Captain

this is pretty much how I felt about it. I finally just got back from seeing it. It had some good parts, but it had some parts I really didn't like.. CGI I felt like was overboard a bit.
  • Jeeeeez
    a7a2ed6dc1509a8c0eed3a20a3c1c6ee.jpg when batman finds out Superman's mam is called Martha
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    a7a2ed6dc1509a8c0eed3a20a3c1c6ee.jpg when batman finds out Superman's mam is called Martha

Lmao. That was one of my biggest issues from the movie.
  • Jeeeeez

Lmao. That was one of my biggest issues from the movie.

Was hilarious I was just went full on miz. Really? REALLY!? Haha
  • hoban95
    It made sense that Batman would freeze when Superman says Martha, but it just wasn't done well. :joy:
  • Richard
    edited April 2016
  • hoban95
    It's funny, but i get the impression from some that they wanted it to fail before even watching it.

However he was a phenomenal Batman.
  • hoban95

Pretty incredible that they actually made this an animated movie.
  • hoban95

New Suicide Squad trailer

@Ronan14 @Jeeeeez @XxRichiexRichxX
  • Azof
    16634 posts World Class
  • Richard

New Suicide Squad trailer

I dont understand this trailer. They keep showing us funny moments aka ruining it for the real movie. Why? I thought I read they had to do re-shoots to make it more funny since the last trailer basically showed all funny moments.
  • dannyboy
    12827 posts Has That Special Something
    Leto and Robbie are ruining their careers. :disappointed:
  • Richard

How so?
  • XxRichiexRichxX

Not sure how. Leto and Robbie's acting speaks for itself. In this movie and every other movie they've done. This movie could be bad and it's still going to make a lot of money from hype and the cast of Will Smith alone. Leto and Robbie looks like they've done a good job with their parts in the movie from the trailer.
  • hoban95

Not sure how. Leto and Robbie's acting speaks for itself. In this movie and every other movie they've done. This movie could be bad and it's still going to make a lot of money from hype and the cast of Will Smith alone. Leto and Robbie looks like they've done a good job with their parts in the movie from the trailer.

Leave him, he just hates comic book movies.