FIFA 17 pro clubs getting improved??

Comments

• DeGea_1
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sneed wrote: »
    DeGea_1 wrote: »
    not everyone can get even close to having 10 outfield players so an any is vital. Id rather have a good human any than the cpu

So? The whole point is to play as your own character....if you want to control AI, play coop, fut or single player seasons

I don't see nothing wrong with a human being an any. It's not enjoyable playing as your own guy if your any is a computer player.
  • Jay3ff
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    not everyone can get even close to having 10 outfield players so an any is vital. Id rather have a good human any than the cpu

So? The whole point is to play as your own character....if you want to control AI, play coop, fut or single player seasons

you can't play with multiple fwiends in those modes #ImprovedaAI
  • Sneed
    69 posts Park Captain
    edited April 2016

I don't see nothing wrong with a human being an any. It's not enjoyable playing as your own guy if your any is a computer player.

Then don't play pro clubs? How is it enjoyable creating a character that you are hardly controlling?! The point of pro clubs is to play as your one character in that one position. This discussion isn't about JUST removing the any, but improving pro clubs as a whole. If they keep the any, fine whatever, but let's work on upgrades for Fifa 17 pro clubs. As for the guy saying they need to allocate resources and money to improve it and they dont want to, that's bad business. Copy and pasting this feature every year when they make billions just off of ultimate team is just greedy. Me and my friends wouldn't buy Fifa without pro clubs. They could do so much more with it if they choose to. But it's EA, thy don't make money off of pro clubs so I could see them being douche bags and removing it for more micro transactions while still charging a rediculous $60 retail price
  • Jay3ff
    I played two clubs matches last night, two. It was just myself and a friend so there was just two of us (two). I announced at the start, "let's play with no ANY, let's just play our positions and try have a laugh". As it turned out, that was not possible. It is not enjoyable to play with the AI when your squad is so small. It is more manageable for teams that have 5-6 guys playing, then you can have dedicated defenders and more balance. But when the AI performs like amateurs players when they are supposed to be representing a fairly high standard of professional it just drains all desire out of you to play.

Up until a couple of years ago I used to play clubs almost every night. There were 5 of us that often played, which dropped to 2, then stopped all because of how frustrating it was.

Me thinks many of those that don't like playing against an ANY is because they don't want a challenge. They prefer to use exploits against deplorable AI so they score 5 goals a match
  • Sneed
    69 posts Park Captain
    Jay3ff wrote: »
    I played two clubs matches last night, two. It was just myself and a friend so there was just two of us (two). I announced at the start, "let's play with no ANY, let's just play our positions and try have a laugh". As it turned out, that was not possible. It is not enjoyable to play with the AI when your squad is so small. It is more manageable for teams that have 5-6 guys playing, then you can have dedicated defenders and more balance. But when the AI performs like amateurs players when they are supposed to be representing a fairly high standard of professional it just drains all desire out of you to play.

Up until a couple of years ago I used to play clubs almost every night. There were 5 of us that often played, which dropped to 2, then stopped all because of how frustrating it was.

Me thinks many of those that don't like playing against an ANY is because they don't want a challenge. They prefer to use exploits against deplorable AI so they score 5 goals a match

I don't play vs ANY because I don't want a challenge?? Lol...no...I don't want to play vs an ANY because that is not the point behind pro clubs. If I wanted to play every position, I'd start a career mode. If you play with just 1 other person go play coop seasons. You realize when you play as ANY, you exploit the AI more because you control everybody, right? Lol, nice try though.

This is why I want pro clubs improved, AI is soooooo bad, let our clubs earn skill points, attributes or whatever you want to call it to improve our clubs AI.
  • lmao i cant stand people who say "get rid of any" its one of the most demanding positions on clubs, ive been playing ANY since clubs began. who wants to play against AI defenders? certainly not me. Get good at the game.
  • Sneed
    69 posts Park Captain
    It's the most demanding position?!? LOOOOOL....get good is right, who's actually bad at the ANY position?? Is hard to sprint the ENTIRE GAME because you control every position, therefore no actual consequence of holding sprint the whole game. The game mode is to play. As. Your. Own. Character.

Get good is right. Stop acting all high and mighty because you play ANY, it's a cop out and makes it easier for you.

If you don't want to play vs AI defenders, go play literally ANY OTHER GAME MODE! Not to mention a lot of users play defense and if you're good enough at midfield you drop back and help defend anyway.
  • Andyomazing
    374 posts Sunday League Hero

What platform & region you on buddy as we are always looking for players
  • K.Nasa
    17 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Ahw look at all the dreams that pro clubs will be any different in the next game. lol its cute that you people still think EA listen to you or care about anything other then UT and money. FIFA 17 will include womens club teams , thats it. Let that sink in now so your not too disappointed come E3.
  • Andyomazing
    K.Nasa wrote: »
    Ahw look at all the dreams that pro clubs will be any different in the next game. lol its cute that you people still think EA listen to you or care about anything other then UT and money. FIFA 17 will include womens club teams , thats it. Let that sink in now so your not too disappointed come E3.

We can hope but your probably right, anyway keep throwing you cash in FUT we would still rather play this
  • Jay3ff

I don't play vs ANY because I don't want a challenge??

Note that when I said "many" it wasn't directed at your fine self.

The ANY positions is likely there to: a) Suit the tastes of some. b) distract from the AI
  • Jay3ff
    I played two clubs matches last night, two. It was just myself and a friend so there was just two of us (two).

Well I'm from the UK and on Xbox One
  • Andyomazing
    I played two clubs matches last night, two. It was just myself and a friend so there was just two of us (two).

Well I'm from the UK and on Xbox One

Give me a message on Xbox Andyomazing if you fancy joining us
  • teado
    72 posts Park Captain
    Already decided FIFA 17 can do one, I've been a chump every year buying the latest version on pre-order and sick of getting the same rehashed game.

The only way EA will improve it is if we don't buy it. They got complacent before and PES was briefly the better game, that needs to happen again or 2K sports need to get involved. Competition is good, a monopoly is not.
  • Nifty_bT
    758 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It's the most demanding position?!? LOOOOOL....get good is right, who's actually bad at the ANY position?? Is hard to sprint the ENTIRE GAME because you control every position, therefore no actual consequence of holding sprint the whole game.

Hahaha you think playing as the ANY is easy? I can tell you that it's not. If you sprint the whole game you will lose the so much because of the ❤️❤️❤️❤️-touches of the ANYs. IMO controlling and actually defending as an ANY is more "skillful" than rather having the allmighty AI defend for you. But then again, not much in FIFA depends on skill.

I don't think EA will improve Clubs 17 at all. Maybe throw in some new stances and/or traits and a few new hair cuts and boots, but that's prolly it. I will however buy the game as long as they don't remove Clubs completely.

Nifty out.

• Sneed
    69 posts Park Captain
    edited April 2016
    Nifty_bT wrote: »
    It's the most demanding position?!? LOOOOOL....get good is right, who's actually bad at the ANY position?? Is hard to sprint the ENTIRE GAME because you control every position, therefore no actual consequence of holding sprint the whole game.

Hahaha you think playing as the ANY is easy? I can tell you that it's not. If you sprint the whole game you will lose the so much because of the ❤️❤️❤️❤️-touches of the ANYs. IMO controlling and actually defending as an ANY is more "skillful" than rather having the allmighty AI defend for you. But then again, not much in FIFA depends on skill.

I don't think EA will improve Clubs 17 at all. Maybe throw in some new stances and/or traits and a few new hair cuts and boots, but that's prolly it. I will however buy the game as long as they don't remove Clubs completely.

Nifty out.

Wait...you're trying to say playing every position takes more skill than just one?? Really? You miss with the first defender, you get a second chance, you miss with the 2nd defender you get a third chance, you miss with...you get my idea. Not to mention it's easier to manipulate the AI on offense when you can control the pass and catch, decide if he wants to one touch it to whoever...you literally control everything. Which is much easier than letting the AI do it, and hope they don't mess up
  • If they are going to get rid of the ANY feature, which i kinda agree with,they need to make the AI more consistent. Some games you have great AI which blocks, intercepts and tackles everything but then, and i find this happens a lot with my AI, you get a computer that refuses to tackle or play their role, its like there playing in school and they're lower school students against senior students, and they just back out of every tackle!

The essence of winning needs to be based of the people playing not their AI.
  • I SiR MartY I
    7356 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2016
    Nifty_bT wrote: »

Nifty out.

Asking for new stances is pushing it. At this point, the game mode not being removed is all we can hope for. Clubs has not changed in years, the VPs haven't changed in years. EA are going to give us the exact same mode 5 years running or just scrap it.

So much potential but EA won't do anything about it.
  • DannyUK
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    If you think EA is going to listen to anything or anyone on here you're sadly mistaken. We've had the beta for Fifa 16 which I was apart of and people raised alot of questions about it but they took no notice, for me they were just going through the motions, giving us a beta to be fair whilst they have no intention of changing it.

I said when I bought Fifa 16 that I would not buy Fifa 17 if things were the same and I still stand by that, I won't be buying it unless it changes, waste of money. I've not been on here for a long time but there was a petition going around which got near 2000 signatures I think, nothing has happened with that as well I imagine. Comes down to priorities and Pro Clubs isn't 1 of them unfortunately.
  • -Practice arena mode in Pro Club so you can practice tactics with your team mates
    -Customizable jerseys
    -Customizable logo
    -Improved gameface
    -More hairstyle
    -Customizable attributes. (For ex. You have 20 points. You can give all to pace but than low dribbling or shooting or jumping etc)The purpose of this is to have diversity. So you can be 6 1 height but fast. Not everyone is like 5 8 afro clones.
    -Set pieces and detailed tactic screen at pro club menu.

EA has not to create league or tournament because there are al lot of site that organized it.
  • Andyomazing
    If I had to pick one, It would be customise attributes. So we can all have individual players, as literally every pro is the same!!!
  • Jay3ff
    If I had to pick one, It would be customise attributes. So we can all have individual players, as literally every pro is the same!!!

open to abuse though unless carefully balanced?
  • Andyomazing

open to abuse though unless carefully balanced?

Obviosly lol

So they need to implement a system like if you do the 120 stand tackle accomplishment instead of getting +2 on stand tackles, you should be able to put that +2 on any defensive stats

If you do a physical accomplishment you should be able to upgrade any pyhsical stat ect...

This would enable more creative pro's 6"1 in Height shouldn't restrict you to 71pace and 70 dribbling. you should choose your restrictions and abilities.

Unless everyone likes the 5"8 Afro clones ??
  • Sneed
    69 posts Park Captain
    versus208 wrote: »
    EA has not to create league or tournament because there are al lot of site that organized it.

EA NEEDS to do this them selves, not everybody wants to use third party websites for leagues or tournements. EA is just being lazy.

Sadly none of this will be in Fifa 17 because pro clubs does not make money for them, and since this game is sold world wide, not improving pro clubs won't hurt sales at all.

We can all hope though right?

• DannyUK
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    Don't get your hopes up over changes and improvements, we all should have learned from past games including Fifa 16. I was part of the beta testing and everyone was letting them know what they want changing and they still didn't listen. I won't be surprised if it is the same as Fifa 16 again but I won't be buying it again if it is, i'll stick to Fifa 16 until they decide to change things.
  • Andyomazing
    DannyUK wrote: »
    Don't get your hopes up over changes and improvements, we all should have learned from past games including Fifa 16. I was part of the beta testing and everyone was letting them know what they want changing and they still didn't listen. I won't be surprised if it is the same as Fifa 16 again but I won't be buying it again if it is, i'll stick to Fifa 16 until they decide to change things.

It's really getting to the point that EA seem like their killing off clubs. We can hope for improvement but Danny is probably right, it will be the same as 16 with 2 new hair styles
  • Jay3ff

Unless everyone likes the 5"8 Afro clones ??

burn them
  • I love Pro Clubs, and really hope that EA invest the time and effort into improving the mode in FIFA 17.

I prefer playing Pro Clubs without an ANY, and hate it when we screw up the options and end up facing one when we don't have one. However, there are times where I find that the ANY is a necessity, especially if you can only muster one or two team mates.

Sneed, I can understand that you're anti-ANY, but you need to be open-minded to the fact that some people use and value the setting. Your main objective is to play as your own character, and that's fine. Some people want to play as part of a multi-faceted winning team, and might feel that the ANY setting works best for them.

Horses for courses, and one of the reasons Pro Clubs is well-loved by us (but not apparently EA)
  • legizard
    4 posts Ball Boy
    Make it so standing on the line is not an incredibly viable strategy for keeping a free kick out...
  • I was planning to pre-order 17 but may have to hold off for now. Will Pro Clubs be in 17 and will the accomplishment resetting be fixed? Last night my (91 CAM) was dropped to an (83 CAM) and after talking with EA there is no solution. This has been going on for over 6 months on the forums. I'm afraid they will leave Pro Clubs out of 17 all together since they can't make extra $$ on it like FUT.