What are you doing atm? Selling your players or enjoying the game?

Bouzid18
1787 posts Play-Off Hero
edited April 2016
i read in the german forum that many sold nearly all their valuable players because of the decreasing prices in matter of the upcoming TOTS weeks.

what are you guys doing?
buying some players or saving your coins for TOTS?

Comments

• MichaelEJD
    1271 posts Professional
    I don't have much but I sold up because I won't be playing the game for about a month, and want to try to get TOTS Jonas and TOTS Slimani in a half decent team so every coin counts.
  • Bouzid18
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2016
    MichaelEJD wrote: »
    I don't have much but I sold up because I won't be playing the game for about a month, and want to try to get TOTS Jonas and TOTS Slimani in a half decent team so every coin counts.

absolutely. i sold up too. i got a bit bored too so i'm looking forward to trying out some tots players
  • MichaelEJD
    1271 posts Professional
    Bouzid18 wrote: »
    MichaelEJD wrote: »

absolutely. i sold up too. i got a bit bored too so i'm looking forward to trying out some tots players

I'm on holiday so don't have access to my PS4 for over a month, otherwise I would likely have just kept my players until probably the Wednesday after next when I imagine the TOTS will be announced.
  • gia
    3166 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2016
    both.
    selling my high-cost players and enjoying the game with lower-cost players and untradables.
    And a bit of Draft to get a few packs for TOTS.
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    built 2 expensive teams to play with about a month ago, never used them, now i have 250k less :lol: going to try and use them a bit then sell on and save
  • barnseyblade
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    Got two cheap teams around Suker who is the only player of any value I own. He's dropped about 50k so far, I'll take the hit.
  • Bouzid18
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    gia wrote: »
    both.
    selling my high-cost players and enjoying the game with lower-cost players and untradables.
    gia wrote: »
    both.

good idea
  • Yehudaargazi1
    669 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Try to enjoy the game...very hard lol..

I had 1.6 mil before 30 days...after i sell my team every 24 hours i have 650k...that ea tax is a crime..
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    Only a few days to go before I sell everything.
  • Bouzid18
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    Try to enjoy the game...very hard lol..

I had 1.6 mil before 30 days...after i sell my team every 24 hours i have 650k...that ea tax is a crime..

had the same experience lol
  • finsfan85
    12199 posts Has That Special Something
    Sold all my players except for my all Chelsea squad. Planning on building a squad around 95/96 Ibra once prices are at their lowest. Going to play drafts for now to try to earn some more coins.
  • jokeaway
    191 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i downgraded my team to the NIF versions and also sold my packed messi :'( a week ago.
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    Im not selling up, only will sell 92 Lewa next weekend.

The player records are valueable to me and I dont really need any changes in the main team except TOTS Lewa.

Instead Im improving my Division W/L ratio by destroying the people who sold up with my expensive high rated team.
  • viva Colonia
    1115 posts Professional
    neither really

my delight to play this game is on the lowest point i can imagine atm
  • Quinn87
    1898 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you haven't already sold up, I would suggest not bothering now. It's too late, and you will only lose coins via the tax
  • Paciga45
    3545 posts National Call-Up
    Already sold up
  • starchunderpants
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sold all my legands on my main account and now playing on my sons account
  • TKBC
    3035 posts National Call-Up
    I have 4 "expensive" squads and keeping them. That said, I sold Otamendi to bring in Rojo (7k cheaper), sold Ozil to bring in Dembele (30k cheaper!), and sold another player (can't remember who) for Remy (about 3-4k cheaper).
  • jefehobbs
    353 posts Sunday League Hero
    Quinn87 wrote: »
    If you haven't already sold up, I would suggest not bothering now. It's too late, and you will only lose coins via the tax

yep, thought i'd wait and watch what happens to prices and took an 80k hit on my Hero Lewa just in the last few days. and not just him--prices have already taken a massive drop, even players unlikely to get a tots card.

people waiting until days before tots, wish you the best.

any speculation on when prices will be lowest for non-tots, and for how long?
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something

Yeah got rid of Ronaldo in time, but Messi dropped a ton before I could move him. Ah well. This year all these market trends happen way earlier as more people wise up to them. Same way trading NIFs of the coming TOTW doesn't work anymore.

I'm enjoying the game with the rest of my club, minus a few of the ridiculous informs and top NIFs I'd accumulated. TIF Jonas keeps truckin, and I won't part with him til I have the TOTS in-hand.
  • jefehobbs
    353 posts Sunday League Hero
    heavymcd wrote: »

Yeah got rid of Ronaldo in time, but Messi dropped a ton before I could move him. Ah well. This year all these market trends happen way earlier as more people wise up to them. Same way trading NIFs of the coming TOTW doesn't work anymore.

I'm enjoying the game with the rest of my club, minus a few of the ridiculous informs and top NIFs I'd accumulated. TIF Jonas keeps truckin, and I won't part with him til I have the TOTS in-hand.

that is exaclty what happened, people wised up and i am pretty sure i wasn't one of them, but we'll see if prices continue to drop.

same, only selling off my top priced in-forms and nifs likely to get a tots.