Schmeichel vs Tots potentials

Honour and a pen15
2563 posts Fans' Favourite
Debating on Pete vs possibly TOTS Handanovic or grabbing a sif neuer once the tots comes out.

Comments

• WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    Bleuer is the best keeper I've ever used, but a TOTS Handanovic would be godly. From what I've heard, Pete is really, really good, but I just can't make myself use a guy with crappy distribution skills ...
  • krakos000
    17446 posts World Class
    WaCoug615 wrote: »
    Bleuer is the best keeper I've ever used, but a TOTS Handanovic would be godly. From what I've heard, Pete is really, really good, but I just can't make myself use a guy with crappy distribution skills ...

Just sold Bleuer haha started to become too inconsistent these past few days
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    krakos000 wrote: »

Inconsistent between godlike and just really awesome? LOL! Good luck finding someone better, I have a feeling you'll either be back or left disappointed more than you were before ;)
  • krakos000
    17446 posts World Class

Inconsistent between godlike and just really awesome? LOL! Good luck finding someone better, I have a feeling you'll either be back or left disappointed more than you were before ;)

Haha no he went full dumb three times :( I'll probably either get him back at tots or one of the tots goalies
  • ROYTASTICx
    758 posts Semi-Pro
    Cech handanovic are nearly as good as all above. And saves you 300k
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Toty neuer has been godly for me. Not even tried Pete coz no long throw is a no go for me. Tots hando and tots Cech should give bleuer a run for his Buck though I'd think.
  • Honour and a pen15

I packed him and he didnt like me. Got him back and he still didnt like me. Prob go tots handy as i like my gks with speed
  • krakos000
    17446 posts World Class
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Toty neuer has been godly for me. Not even tried Pete coz no long throw is a no go for me. Tots hando and tots Cech should give bleuer a run for his Buck though I'd think.

I agree. Im hoping de gea gets in too and I'll get one of those 3. Neuer is amazing but he had a bad streak and I figured I'd sell him earlier than I planned for tots.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year

I agree. Im hoping de gea gets in too and I'll get one of those 3. Neuer is amazing but he had a bad streak and I figured I'd sell him earlier than I planned for tots.

Yeah bud although phenom every time I'v faced him again he doesn't have the long throw. :s
  • krakos000
    17446 posts World Class

Yeah bud although phenom every time I'v faced him again he doesn't have the long throw. :s

That's true I love that trait but I'm sure I can get used to not using it.
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    TOTY Neuer was **** for me.

Used Lehmann and he was excellent. Upgraded to Schmeichel today as I got a fresh for 389.
  • Honour and a pen15
    coatsy2008 wrote: »

Used Lehmann and he was excellent. Upgraded to Schmeichel today as I got a fresh for 389.

Ended up picking up Pete for 390k myself i like the look of legends better anyways
  • Gale420
    3989 posts National Call-Up
    coatsy2008 wrote: »

Ended up picking up Pete for 390k myself i like the look of legends better anyways

I really didn't like Pete :neutral: wanted to love him but he just didn't do it for me!
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    Seaman and Lehmann ftw.
  • wijnaldum16
    3890 posts National Call-Up
    In form goalies are such a waste of money. Leno is just as good as TOTY Neuer.
  • Diggy
    13614 posts Has That Special Something
    Runefang wrote: »
    Seaman and Lehmann ftw.

This I prefer Dave over Jens this year previous 2 years I've preferred Jens
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner

Lel, nah, completely disagree on this one.
  • wijnaldum16

They're all just as error prone as each other. Used TOTY Neuer in Draft, wasn't good.
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner

They're all just as error prone as each other. Used TOTY Neuer in Draft, wasn't good.

Draft is garbage mode bud, use him for an extended period in everyday play and you see he stands out. Is it a lot for a keeper? Of course, it's a luxury buy, but he's head and shoulders above the rest thanks to his amazing stats/traits ;)
  • wijnaldum16

Draft is garbage mode bud, use him for an extended period in everyday play and you see he stands out. Is it a lot for a keeper? Of course, it's a luxury buy, but he's head and shoulders above the rest thanks to his amazing stats/traits ;)

Would rather not take the risk...division 1 is just as **** as draft mode
  • krakos000
    17446 posts World Class

100 percent true