ChrisLFC's 4231(2) Guide

Comments

• BYourLord
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2016
    So you suggest me to play him at CF in a 4411 formation ??
    I tried him in 433-5 but didn't like the formation, the middlefield looks empty compared to 4231-2
  • Seandimes
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    This formation brought the fun in Fifa back to me. Might not be the most effective, but it suits my playstyle since its so versatile. Only downside is that from time to time my defense completely disappears, but that might be down to me playing very possession heavy.

Team I use at the moment :
    a8a818dcf753094a54b100215f47acc4.png

I would have 300k to improve. But dont really see a position where it is worth the coins

• ChrisLFC
    7338 posts League Winner
    Seandimes wrote: »
    This formation brought the fun in Fifa back to me. Might not be the most effective, but it suits my playstyle since its so versatile. Only downside is that from time to time my defense completely disappears, but that might be down to me playing very possession heavy.

Team I use at the moment :
    a8a818dcf753094a54b100215f47acc4.png

I would have 300k to improve. But dont really see a position where it is worth the coins

Maybe Modric for one of the DMs?
    Bale for Feghouli?
  • Seandimes
    I tried Modric, but I prefer to have 2 "true" cdms. Bale would be perfect, but I feel like spending 200k on a wide player is a bit wasted in this formation. What do you think about getting IF Carrasco on the right side (liked his nif), and IF Pedro on the left?
  • Can somebody tell me the Cts and instructions for the 4231(2) please?
  • BYourLord
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    BYourLord wrote: »
    I tried him in 433-5 but didn't like the formation, the middlefield looks empty compared to 4231-2

• ChrisLFC
    7338 posts League Winner
    Seandimes wrote: »
    I tried Modric, but I prefer to have 2 "true" cdms. Bale would be perfect, but I feel like spending 200k on a wide player is a bit wasted in this formation. What do you think about getting IF Carrasco on the right side (liked his nif), and IF Pedro on the left?

Have you used Pedro before? Last FIFA his IF was disappointing for me because his low sprint speed (for a winger) stopped him from breaking away from defenders once he got past them. I didn't like NIF Carrasco because he felt really sluggish IG. I personally would rather Feghouli.

What about IF De Marcos or IF N'Zonzi for Fuego? @Seandimes
  • ChrisLFC
    7338 posts League Winner
    edited March 2016

I don't know what the other guy meant but I would sub him on as a CAM in a 4231(2). @BYourLord
  • Seandimes
    edited March 2016
    Have you used Pedro before? Last FIFA his IF was disappointing for me because his low sprint speed (for a winger) stopped him from breaking away from defenders once he got past them. I didn't like NIF Carrasco because he felt really sluggish IG. I personally would rather Feghouli.

What about IF De Marcos or IF N'Zonzi for Fuego? @Seandimes

If N'Zonzi was decent for me, but I just tried Rakitic in that position and really like him. Feghouli for me so far is really good, thats true. In the end there is probably no point in spending more money on the squad, when it really doesnt improve anything :) IF De Marcos is a good call, will try him out since my fullbacks are involved a lot in the game.

Going to build a second squad instead

5e1459f24b86e82365ced4c40e2eff35.png

• Smoothino
    1334 posts Professional
    Anderson and hulk are amazing at lm and rm. Love how stretched the play is when using this creating one twos from the triangles all over
  • NicklasFreier
    67 posts Park Captain
    Hey.
    Anything you would change on these two teams?
    242zr4j.png
    &
    2qs82v5.png
    Only thing is that I'm not really sure on Jesus Navas, or if the midfield is too slow?
    Got Untradable FIF Harry Kane and Jordi Alba, and I really want to try out Harry Kane, as he seems really good, and ofc because I can't sell him anyway.
    I want to have someone who can cross the ball on the team (Candreva and in this case Jesus Navas)
    And the other wing to be able to cut inside.
    I think the midfield is pretty good with a DM whos able to defend and pass (Biglia and Bruno) and some good playmakers as well.
    Can only afford SIF Godin, and don't really want to spend 80k on his FIF anyway I believe. Can go for his NIF as well..
    Could work around the teams and get Higuain instead of Mandzukic as well, but I think Mandzukic is pretty Similair to Harry Kane, so might be easier to adopt to two teams which is pretty similar.
    Open to listen to any changes.
    thanks for your time :-)
  • NicklasFreier
    67 posts Park Captain
    Hey.
    242zr4j.png
    &
    4l62kj.png
    Only thing is that I'm not really sure on Jesus Navas, or if the midfield is too slow?
    Got Untradable FIF Harry Kane and Jordi Alba, and I really want to try out Harry Kane, as he seems really good, and ofc because I can't sell him anyway.
    I want to have someone who can cross the ball on the team (Candreva and in this case Jesus Navas)
    I think the midfield is pretty good with a DM whos able to defend and pass (Biglia and Bruno) and some good playmakers as well.

Could work around the teams and get Higuain instead of Mandzukic as well, but I think Mandzukic is pretty Similair to Harry Kane, so might be easier to adopt to two teams which is pretty similar.
  • Smoothino
    1334 posts Professional
    My team

Aguero
    Kdb
    Hazard Naingolan Marchisio candreva
    Sandro bonucci barzagli florenzi
  • Nehemiah
    627 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What custom tactics do you use?
  • ChrisLFC
    7338 posts League Winner
    edited March 2016
    Hey.
    242zr4j.png
    &
    2qs82v5.png
    Can only afford SIF Godin, and don't really want to spend 80k on his FIF anyway I believe. Can go for his NIF as well..

No it looks good. @NicklasFreier
    The CDM pairing is a little slow but I think it is passable.
  • ChrisLFC
    7338 posts League Winner
    Smoothino wrote: »
    My team

Aguero
    Kdb

Is KDB better than Coutinho? @Smoothino
  • ChrisLFC
    7338 posts League Winner
    Nehemiah wrote: »
    What custom tactics do you use?
    I don't change the attacking custom tactics but I change the defensive ones to:

70 Pressure
    Default Aggression
    32 width
    Cover

(Default means I don't change it)

@Nehemiah
  • NicklasFreier
    67 posts Park Captain
    edited March 2016
    ChrisLFC wrote: »
    Hey.
    242zr4j.png
    &
    2qs82v5.png

No it looks good. @NicklasFreier
    The CDM pairing is a little slow but I think it is passable.
    @ChrisLFC Im giving Them a try, using fif Godin instead of sif, and de Marcos instead of gasper
    Got chiellini in a free pack as Well so partnering him with Miranda, hopefully the cdms Will work :-(

• Smoothino
    1334 posts Professional
    I use barca custom tactics and have my wingers and cam on frèe roam. Will let you know how kdb is today mate
  • Smoothino
    1334 posts Professional
    Kdb 6 games 6 goals from CAM
  • Fgermana98
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    My team

Aguero
    Kdb

@Smoothino have almost the same team except i use chiellini caceres for cbs.
    What instructions do you run on this team? I feel both fullbacks would adjust well to overlap. As for the cdms both are perfect box to box so im not sure if i want either of them going more forward/back than the other
  • Smoothino
    1334 posts Professional
    Fgermana98 wrote: »
    My team

Aguero
    Kdb

@Smoothino have almost the same team except i use chiellini caceres for cbs.
    What instructions do you run on this team? I feel both fullbacks would adjust well to overlap. As for the cdms both are perfect box to box so im not sure if i want either of them going more forward/back than the other

Striker stay central
    Cam free roam
    Lm cut inside get in behind free roam
    Rm same
    One cdm stay back and cut passing lanes
    The other cut passing lanes
    Lb overlap rb stay back

As i use mkhitaryan gundogan and pis now instead of Marchisio
  • ChrisLFC
    7338 posts League Winner
    edited April 2016
    I've been experimenting with other formations but I always keep coming back to this one.

J4WSjzb.png

I built this team to try out CDM Alaba and I really enjoyed using him. I normally like taller players but Lacazette was strong enough to hold his own. I still prefer more height up front though. I think I'll sell up now, considering TOTS is only weeks away.
  • Smoothino
    1334 posts Professional
    Didn't get on with Lacazette although pato and aguero have been excellent
  • Smoothino
    1334 posts Professional
    Whats your current teams chris?
  • ChrisLFC
    7338 posts League Winner
    edited April 2016
    J4WSjzb.png
    pitch-2207076.jpg
    (Alves in goal)

I've been rotating those two teams. Jackson has been my favourite striker this FUT. I just scored my 100th goal with him.

@Smoothino
  • NySportsFTW
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    any cheap teams?
  • ChrisLFC
    7338 posts League Winner
    edited April 2016
    any cheap teams?

pwVoeQ8.png

@NySportsFTW

You can use Perez at right CDM if you prefer a box to box midfielder there. I've won Div 1 a couple of times with that team.
  • NySportsFTW
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    any cheap teams?

pwVoeQ8.png

@NySportsFTW

You can use Perez at right CDM if you prefer a box to box midfielder there. I've won Div 1 a couple of times with that team.

thanks will give a try to test out formation
  • ChrisLFC
    7338 posts League Winner
    any cheap teams?

pwVoeQ8.png

@NySportsFTW

thanks will give a try to test out formation
    Tell Krychiawok to stay back while attacking.