Gameplay problems

burismo
320 posts Sunday League Hero
First sorry if my english is bad. I have gameplay problems in every fifa in online and offline modes. players move very slowly. i have power assistance off but i still cant control my passing power. sometimes players teleport little bit away from ball. yes you read right. goalkeepers are just stupid sometimes when i pass pall back to them they just let it to go own goal. very often when i command to pass ball it passes to other way than i commanded. when i do skill moves players very often just stops and dont move. my players are physically weaker than opponents they lose almost every duel. my every fifa are just completely unplayable. every other game works just fine. i have tried my friends discs and controllers. problems are in offline games too so my internet connection cant be the problem. i have re-installed my every fifa, cleaned system cache and re-loaded my gamer profile. I really appreciate any kind of help.

Comments

• Hagman10
    12296 posts Has That Special Something
    That's problems everyone who's not very good at this game has. Cleaning the disc won't make a difference i'm afraid.
  • burismo
    No its not my problem. i have played ut since 14 and there i have won 1st division title. in 15 & 16 im in 1st division but havent won the title. Problems started almost year ago. fifa 16 worked fine the first month since released, then it slowly started to have same gameplay issues than my other fifas.
  • barnseyblade
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hagman10 wrote: »
    That's problems everyone who's not very good at this game has. Cleaning the disc won't make a difference i'm afraid.

This guy...

OP, I get these issues at certain times due to lag. I have to play in the early hours of the morning to avoid it...
  • llukslive
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hagman10 wrote: »

This guy...

OP, I get these issues at certain times due to lag. I have to play in the early hours of the morning to avoid it...

early hours of the morning hah, which morning exactly?
  • burismo
    my problems are in offline mode too. does anyone else experience that kind of problems?
  • NornIron
    12080 posts Has That Special Something
    burismo wrote: »
    my problems are in offline mode too. does anyone else experience that kind of problems?

Yes but if u disconnect from all broadband remove the ethernet lead/switch wireless OFF try Kickoff mode match''not ultimate team''and if u still have problems then i dont know.
  • burismo
    yes i have same gameplay issues in kick off and career. i have tried many different gamer profiles too.

• burismo
    its pretty similar than button lag and delay problems.
  • burismo
    Can anyone help me?
  • barnseyblade
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's a problem with P2P and the inability of the servers being able to handle this. I've also heard that traffic by the ISP can cause this.

I suffer from it as do many others. There's a thread with 1000 plus posts and still no communication from EA, or anyone knowing fully where the problem originates.
  • burismo
    yeah thats sad. i just hope one day my games start to work again.