SIF HBA Opinions

Honour and a pen15
2563 posts Fans' Favourite
Has anyone used him yet? Im thinking about sticking him as a wide cam in a 4222, looks great. Opinions?

Comments

• WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    Looks amazing for that role IMO. Haven't used him yet but excited to do so ;)
  • Honour and a pen15
    WaCoug615 wrote: »

He has the same (but better) attributes that made me love stoichkov... high agility/balance mixed with very good strength. He bests stoich in the agiltiy/balance as well as the dribbling and ball control areas while only having 2 less strength. Should be a joy to dribble with!! Lmk if you pick him up :)
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    WaCoug615 wrote: »

He has the same (but better) attributes that made me love stoichkov... high agility/balance mixed with very good strength. He bests stoich in the agiltiy/balance as well as the dribbling and ball control areas while only having 2 less strength. Should be a joy to dribble with!! Lmk if you pick him up :)

Will do!
  • Pogba
    3489 posts National Call-Up
    Loved his IF can't wait to buy this one, think best time to get him is Sunday with the last day of pack offers?
  • CornishLad
    23520 posts Club Captain
    Can't wait to use him. His TOTS will be ridiculously good. Just hoping for a TOTS Boufal also
  • HBA?
  • ethnick
    5852 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2016
    I want to try this card out. Looks insane.
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    HBA?

Hatem Ben Arfa
  • Ahhh indeed
  • Redman I 9 I
    443 posts Sunday League Hero
    CornishLad wrote: »
    Can't wait to use him. His TOTS will be ridiculously good

• jenksiee123
    21198 posts Club Captain
    I've played against him twice and he's a handful. Scored three against me in two games including two tasty finesse shots.
  • Addicksfan
    3244 posts National Call-Up
    I have him, only played three games so far and has scored 3 goals, he scored an absolute banger on his debut....His physicality in and around the box is priceless.
  • tauras
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    What's his chances of getting tots will prob wait to get him then.
  • Orison
    47657 posts FIFA Cover Star
    I had him for 7 games now and he is really really good. Finishing felt much better than the IF, longshots are the same, feels really strong and just pushes through defenders often, I can only recommend him
  • M98H
    12696 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2016
    Yea the one thing I'm noticing so far is that his finishing feels A lot more reliable!
    And that he holds the ball up better with his +4 strength
  • Honour and a pen15
    @WaCoug615 got him today, was a ghost in the 3 games so far. May switch to a 4231 and see how he is in that.