OT: Football shirt collections

Comments

  • valdeOLENCOOL
    19978 posts Club Captain
    BlitzersNL wrote: »
    The pic(s) I would post.
    20160301_111715.jpg
    20160301_112355.jpg
    20160301_112732.jpg
    Is Katwijk a local club?
  • BlitzersNL
    23984 posts Club Captain
    BlitzersNL wrote: »
    The pic(s) I would post.
    20160301_111715.jpg
    20160301_112355.jpg
    20160301_112732.jpg
    Is Katwijk a local club?

    Yeah, play there myself. The away kit is horrendous
  • Bram
    9390 posts League Winner
    Got around 50 Ajax kits from my granddad. Got ~10-15 from recent years and have a match-worn Lewandowski jersey(although washed multiple times already), a Chelsea shirt I got for a tenner, a Dortmund jersey and 1 UNAM jersey.
  • LeedsLester
    6358 posts Big Money Move
    Still crying over losing my Zidane France shirt from 2004 when we moved house about 10 years ago that we got from France that year :'( :'(

    wow we're basically twins. i lost my raul shirt when i went spain when i moved too

    dont buy them any more and only wear one so **** knows my others
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    19978 posts Club Captain
    BlitzersNL wrote: »
    BlitzersNL wrote: »
    The pic(s) I would post.
    20160301_111715.jpg
    20160301_112355.jpg
    20160301_112732.jpg
    Is Katwijk a local club?

    Yeah, play there myself. The away kit is horrendous
    The yeah striped 1 is quite horrible :joy:
  • Antparry92
    16956 posts World Class
    Just haven't bought a shirt in years now, just find it a waste with them bringing new ones out every season. I'll stick with my 2009-2010 Porto kit that I use for football training
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    14322 posts Has That Special Something
    Bram wrote: »
    Got around 50 Ajax kits from my granddad. Got ~10-15 from recent years and have a match-worn Lewandowski jersey(although washed multiple times already), a Chelsea shirt I got for a tenner, a Dortmund jersey and 1 UNAM jersey.

    Is the UNAM one an original ? @Bram
  • Jenko
    13845 posts Has That Special Something
    My small set of shirts:
    dnmJwFa.jpg
    KnhCji5.jpg
    2HeDeTV.jpg
    5tfGcjz.jpg

    I prefer signed memorabilia to shirts, but there are some nice collections in here :o
  • Garycelta923
    6019 posts Big Money Move
    have this very match worn goalkeeper shirt somewhere in my wardrobe

    72636210-antoine-sibierski-of-newcastle-heads-the-ball-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=1%2BduJqmR7eMKV5wFt4V7seebSmB0dtzVAMklI2G%2BW8X9lUgrCgv0pYrYDYJaRRltmMSvSXZTFmhq%2BpBeMC8d7g%3D%3D
  • murphy
    945 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Loads of United ones, cba listing them all but some of the names on the back are; Beckham, Keane, Carrick, Lawrence, Wilson, Januzaj, Lingard, and Schneiderlin. Also got Adnan Dortmund, Ravel Lazio, Ramsey Arsenal, Doyle Ireland, Osorio TFC, Giovinco TFC. Probably some more and others with no names, can't remember tbh.
  • Alex02
    2577 posts Fans' Favourite
    8WXtS26.png
    Nothing amazing but just some of my favourite united kits and others i've picked up and kept.
    Love some of these other collections in here especially that signed welbz shirt @Jenko
  • Jenko
    13845 posts Has That Special Something
    Alex02 wrote: »
    [img]http://imgur..com/8WXtS26.png[/img]
    Nothing amazing but just some of my favourite united kits and others i've picked up and kept.
    Love some of these other collections in here especially that signed welbz shirt @Jenko

    Thanks :) Not really got a spot on my wall where it would look good at the moment so I haven't had it framed, will have to wait a few years I guess :(
  • Bram
    9390 posts League Winner
    Bram wrote: »
    Got around 50 Ajax kits from my granddad. Got ~10-15 from recent years and have a match-worn Lewandowski jersey(although washed multiple times already), a Chelsea shirt I got for a tenner, a Dortmund jersey and 1 UNAM jersey.

    Is the UNAM one an original ? @Bram

    Yeah, got the white one from the official fan store in Mexico
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    19978 posts Club Captain
    edited March 2016
    Jenko wrote: »
    Alex02 wrote: »
    [img]http://imgur..com/8WXtS26.png[/img]
    Nothing amazing but just some of my favourite united kits and others i've picked up and kept.
    Love some of these other collections in here especially that signed welbz shirt @Jenko

    Thanks :) Not really got a spot on my wall where it would look good at the moment so I haven't had it framed, will have to wait a few years I guess :(
    Have to agree, wish i had something like that :)
  • Antparry92
    16956 posts World Class
    Porto 2009-2010 home kit
    4b952e603818e85ed4d39b3be9898762.png

    And my Porto 2003-2004 home kit with Maniche 18 on the back
    c447ede541b55e78926527708d922a1b.png
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Porto 2009-2010 home kit
    4b952e603818e85ed4d39b3be9898762.png

    And my Porto 2003-2004 home kit with Maniche 18 on the back
    c447ede541b55e78926527708d922a1b.png

    I have the 10/11 away shirt with Hulk on the back. What a guy >:)
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    14322 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2016
    Bram wrote: »
    Bram wrote: »
    Got around 50 Ajax kits from my granddad. Got ~10-15 from recent years and have a match-worn Lewandowski jersey(although washed multiple times already), a Chelsea shirt I got for a tenner, a Dortmund jersey and 1 UNAM jersey.

    Is the UNAM one an original ? @Bram

    Yeah, got the white one from the official fan store in Mexico

    Want to buy one too but it costs like 200 ,- with shipping :(
  • Azof
    15081 posts World Class
    I don't watch the NFL.

    You try so hard yet no one has ever laughed at your posts
  • BlitzersNL
    23984 posts Club Captain
    Bought this one

    athletic-club-bilbao-15-16-away-kit%2B%25282%2529.jpg
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    14322 posts Has That Special Something
    BlitzersNL wrote: »
    Bought this one

    athletic-club-bilbao-15-16-away-kit%2B%25282%2529.jpg

    Aduriz ?
  • BlitzersNL
    23984 posts Club Captain
    BlitzersNL wrote: »
    Bought this one

    athletic-club-bilbao-15-16-away-kit%2B%25282%2529.jpg

    Aduriz ?

    I think names are the back are a bit cringe, so nope
  • NornIron
    10878 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2016
    Not my pic but that top with Elber , plenty of N.Ireland/Rangers/West Ham/ A couple of Real Madrid and a team signed Holland top, Van Nistelrooy, Van Persie, Robben etc.
    03665492cbe81269eeeeac1cf17c207d.png
    0f041af9bc39c583854b71d6eda7c165.png
  • The Shadow Knight
    2722 posts Fans' Favourite
    The good old kits when Torres was at Liverpool <3
  • Vinz_kingz
    11921 posts Has That Special Something
    i4ysy3e3.jpg
    West ham is probably my favourite kit

    Missing:
    37781806_xxl.jpg
    ssc-neapel-trikot-away-2013-2014.jpg
  • Garycelta923
    6019 posts Big Money Move
    my latest purchase, not quite a football shirt but close enough

    image.jpg
  • SF9
    8369 posts League Winner
    Vinz_kingz wrote: »
    i4ysy3e3.jpg
    West ham is probably my favourite kit

    Missing:
    37781806_xxl.jpg
    ssc-neapel-trikot-away-2013-2014.jpg
    celtic :smiley:

  • valdeOLENCOOL
    19978 posts Club Captain
    Some nice shirts you got there @Vinz_kingz :) any names on the back?
  • Vinz_kingz
    11921 posts Has That Special Something
    Mario Gomez one my fiorentina kit And i think My name on the Arsenal kit
  • chokosc
    2841 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anybody know a good place to buy cheap kits?
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    14322 posts Has That Special Something
    chokosc wrote: »
    Anybody know a good place to buy cheap kits?

    Turkey :trollface:
Sign In or Register to comment.