A typical game of fifa

Habzi494
15 posts Last Pick at the Park
Is it me or does fifa 16 always like this. I was doing a futdraft. Built a 186 team and got to the final. The standard stuff. Right?
Well the final was dominated by me. I had nine shots on target by half time. My opponent? One shot on target. The score was in fact 1-1. Second half i ran all over my opponent but failed to score (hitting the crossbar and posts a number of times). At this point my controller did see a few knocks. And guess what? Just like i predicted, my opponent has a counter attack in the 89th minute. And SCORES! My keeper (hugo lloris) somehow manages to get the ball to go right through him. Full time stats? 16 shots ( majority close range) on target for me. My opponent? 3. The next morning i had to go to the shops to fetch me a controller. Oh well, there goes another one.

And i believe i'm not the only one who suffers from these sort of games. It's just a typical game of FIFA. Have you guys ever had something like this happen before? I really do EA do fix this problem.

Comments

• Leos215
    606 posts Sunday League Hero
    Daily occurrence.
  • Habzi494
    15 posts Last Pick at the Park
    good i'm not the only one
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Daily occurrence. But I don't break my controllers. It's just a game, remind yourself
  • llukslive
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Habzi494 wrote: »
    Is it me or does fifa 16 always like this. I was doing a futdraft. Built a 186 team and got to the final. The standard stuff. Right?
    Well the final was dominated by me. I had nine shots on target by half time. My opponent? One shot on target. The score was in fact 1-1. Second half i ran all over my opponent but failed to score (hitting the crossbar and posts a number of times). At this point my controller did see a few knocks. And guess what? Just like i predicted, my opponent has a counter attack in the 89th minute. And SCORES! My keeper (hugo lloris) somehow manages to get the ball to go right through him. Full time stats? 16 shots ( majority close range) on target for me. My opponent? 3. The next morning i had to go to the shops to fetch me a controller. Oh well, there goes another one.

And i believe i'm not the only one who suffers from these sort of games. It's just a typical game of FIFA. Have you guys ever had something like this happen before? I really do EA do fix this problem.

haha, can't be the first time happening to you or you don't really play fifa. I see it a lottttttttttt which made me sell my team and give up on FUT. Seasons is a little better but it has a lot of crap too.
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    I find I'm usually the guy with 2 shots, 2 goals, and the win. But that's because I spend too much effort trying to make the "perfect" chance. I don't waste possession with iffy shots.

That said, I'm usually up on possession and passing too.
  • Keynote
    1153 posts Professional
    I went through like 20 games like that yday...and it was SMOTM that was missing from inside the box...easy shots...
    I was quite close to chucking my controller right at my 40" inch LED, luckily I restrained myself and just punched the right arm rest on my chair. It wasn't soft like would be the case with a lazy boy recliner. No. It was a computer chair. My hand still hurts....