Non-Rare Gold squad

Claicon
2308 posts Fans' Favourite
Hey guys,

i need a Non-Rare Gold squad. Maybe here are some people who got one? I usually don't use Non-Rare cards but i'd love to play a full Non-Rare squad. I would like to see some beast cards in it like Rüdiger, Can and some 4* skillers up front. Thanks for the help guys :)

Comments

  • Claicon
    2308 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bump. Anyone?
  • Uberman
    15729 posts World Class
    edited February 2016
    i had this without the 2 ups and it played amazing

    460d67ca0b70ca18d519a358d4879f1b.jpg
  • Claicon
    2308 posts Fans' Favourite
    Uberman656 wrote: »
    i had this without the 2 ups and it played amazing

    460d67ca0b70ca18d519a358d4879f1b.jpg

    Oh yeah, that looks fantastic! Didn't think of El Ghazi that he was Non-Rare but this squad looks very nice! Obviously i can use my IF Ben Yedder in it. Thank you, will try that! :)
  • Richard
    11448 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 2016
    Claicon wrote: »
    Uberman656 wrote: »
    i had this without the 2 ups and it played amazing

    460d67ca0b70ca18d519a358d4879f1b.jpg

    Oh yeah, that looks fantastic! Didn't think of El Ghazi that he was Non-Rare but this squad looks very nice! Obviously i can use my IF Ben Yedder in it. Thank you, will try that! :)

    Would use UP Tete at RB instead.

    Edit: can even use Kongolo at CB then.
  • Orange Prince
    5881 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2016
    Best non-rare defence is BBVA IMO.
    Navas
    Suarez, Gimenez, Gonzalez, Balenziaga
    Post edited by Orange Prince on
  • XabiFC
    93 posts Park Captain
    I have Lisandro Lopez up top and Piatti (MLS one) as CAM in 433 and they boss it
  • Claicon
    2308 posts Fans' Favourite
    Best non-rare defence is BBVA IMO.
    Navas
    Suarez, Gimemez, Gonzalez, Balenziaga

    They have a pretty solid defence, but i don't want to have any La Liga players in it, just because i have many in my main team.
    XabiFC wrote: »
    I have Lisandro Lopez up top and Piatti (MLS one) as CAM in 433 and they boss it

    Don't like MLS that much, rather go with Ligue 1, Bundesliga or Eredivise.
  • Claicon
    2308 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2016
    Can anyone please make me a 10k-12k Non-Rare Gold squad (formations are 4312 or 3atb). The one above looks great but i don't want to use this formation again. Thanks! :)
  • Claicon
    2308 posts Fans' Favourite
    Push
  • PelzyWelzy
    9506 posts League Winner
    Few good players in there... Didn't know what league you wanted but as Bundesliga wasn't mentioned and you dislike MLS thought I'd give it a go.

    futhead.com/16/squads/10852627/
  • Claicon
    2308 posts Fans' Favourite
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Few good players in there... Didn't know what league you wanted but as Bundesliga wasn't mentioned and you dislike MLS thought I'd give it a go.

    futhead.com/16/squads/10852627/

    Thanks man. It looks good but i would like a mix of BPL/BuLi maybe and get Emre Can and Origi in. That would be perfect. But i appreciate your post, helped me a little bit! :)
  • Riggs006
    898 posts Professional
    http://www.futwiz.com/en/fifa16/squad/1942253

    Just won the gold cup with this beast squad
Sign In or Register to comment.