What's new with fifa 16 then?

Baker
1479 posts Play-Off Hero
Hey guys, I am back after 6 months and borrowing my friends xbox for 1 month before I go again.

I noticed legends link with everyone this year. Anyone got a link or give me quick run down of what's new with UT this year? Or fifa in general?

Any information is appreciated!

Comments

• KingLionel10
    14995 posts World Class
    Well there's a new dashboard glitch where people dashboard it or something like that and it kicks you from the server and gives you the loss, not happening as much lately but it still does sometimes.

Servers are as bad as ever, lag/button delay is terrible, 45th and 90th minute goals are a pain and quite frequent.

Market is quality though.
  • Baker
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero
    Well there's a new dashboard glitch where people dashboard it or something like that and it kicks you from the server and gives you the loss, not happening as much lately but it still does sometimes.

Servers are as bad as ever, lag/button delay is terrible, 45th and 90th minute goals are a pain and quite frequent.

Thanks but I meant like new features and stuff. Like I'm on CDkeys and it says that you can buy fifa points on there?

• JohnChelle
    6836 posts Big Money Move
    Futdraft is a great concept but only if you use fifa points

• KingLionel10
    14995 posts World Class
    Baker wrote: »

Thanks but I meant like new features and stuff. Like I'm on CDkeys and it says that you can buy fifa points on there?

Ah, no idea about the points mate, I've always just bought on the console, if it's your first time playing fut this year you should get a draft token, offline the pack rewards are always the same no matter the difficulty you choose, and online imo is terrible, the win at all costs is brutal on there although I'm a bad player haha. New features apart from draft erm... Not a lot tbh haha