Relegation Party

Sykesy
4457 posts National Call-Up
Went from D1 to D6 4 consecutive relegations in a row, Held a few times in d4 and 5.

Nothing I try to do seems to work at all, Worst ever run on FIFA

Anyone match this poor run of form

Comments

• eRbz26
    1029 posts Professional
    edited March 2016
    Was in D1 doing great, decided to upgrade to TIF Neymar since he's NIF is amazing for me went into a 6 game loosing streak obviously got relegated and no I wasn't forcing the ball to him I like to pass and build up play but my players all played like they were hungover...
  • pittphan
    3023 posts National Call-Up
    daas crazy! I have seen a lot of people saying this this year. I have not suffered back to back relegations at all this year and the few times I got relegated from D1 I won D2 easily. Something weird is going on for ya'll, either there is a connection issue (your internet is too fast so you are getting saddled with lag correction) or you were punching above your weight and as the game has changed you are adjusting back down to an accurate weight class. Who knows for sure. Just keep buyin' packs and all will be fine tho.
  • Sykesy
    Strangely I swapped.
    Upgraded Buffon
    Upgrade Carvahal Ramos Chiellini Sandro
    Modric Pogba
    Iniesta
    Bale Suarez Neymar

For

Leno
    Pizsceck Boateng Ramos Alba
    Vidal Modric
    Iniesta
    Costa Suarez Ronaldo

Then it started its free fall
  • PelzyWelzy
    9464 posts League Winner
    Gone from division 2 to 7 before. Not really sure what happened, is by far the worst run I ever had.. Think my trouble was I didn't quit as the run started and as such kept getting angrier and angrier.

Anger and Fifa is never a good combination.
  • Sykesy
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Gone from division 2 to 7 before. Not really sure what happened, is by far the worst run I ever had.. Think my trouble was I didn't quit as the run started and as such kept getting angrier and angrier.

Anger and Fifa is never a good combination.

Agreed I'm on controller number 5 and 3rd ps4 it's brutal
  • eRbz26
    1029 posts Professional
    This game is very inconsistent, I figured if you just play for fun and stop caring you seem to do much better lol
  • Sykesy
    I wish I had that mentality

Win or bust, my FIFA rage is pretty pathetic tbf
  • Joe
    4585 posts National Call-Up
    Went from D1 to D3. Relegation, hold and relegation once again. Nothing works either. Lost like 4 games straight in the final minutes, 2 of them after being up by 2. Mind blowing stuff.

I'm trying hard to not break anymore controllers like tje guys above but sometimes it becomes a hard challenge.
  • Sykesy
    Back to winning ways in D5 6 straight wins thanks to Mktaryan or however you may spell the boys name, Serious G behaviours
  • OsideReds
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sykesy wrote: »

good god man. I can see one controller... 4 is a lot, but I can accept that.

2 consoles though? This game is bad for your health man.

• Sykesy
    OsideReds wrote: »

good god man. I can see one controller... 4 is a lot, but I can accept that.

2 consoles though? This game is bad for your health man.

Plasma tv's Tv Units, cups, plates etc etc went through an Xbox one also, previous consoles all reached double figures.
    FIFA is life

• Baxtie
    857 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Strangely I swapped.
    Upgraded Buffon
    Modric Pogba
    Iniesta
    Bale Suarez Neymar

For

Leno
    Vidal Modric
    Iniesta
    Costa Suarez Ronaldo

I can confirm this too!
    I've also upgraded my team. Not with different players. Only from NIF to IF or SIF.
    Then I started to be relegated directly from Div 1 to Div 6!!!
    Now I am struggling in Div 4 to be not relegated again!!
    I've played in different times and on different days... No matter! It seems so, that my team is playing like bronze player since upgrading... That's not fair! In div 1, you cannot find any player with IF cards!!! I think that €A loves these guys instead of player with IF cards... Hope you understand what I meant...
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    Strangely I swapped.
    Upgraded Buffon
    Modric Pogba
    Iniesta
    Bale Suarez Neymar

For

Leno
    Vidal Modric
    Iniesta
    Costa Suarez Ronaldo

Wait.... Douglas Costa UP?

Yeah.... that is strange....

• randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    Baxtie wrote: »

I can confirm this too!
    I've also upgraded my team. Not with different players. Only from NIF to IF or SIF.
    Then I started to be relegated directly from Div 1 to Div 6!!!
    Now I am struggling in Div 4 to be not relegated again!!
    I've played in different times and on different days... No matter! It seems so, that my team is playing like bronze player since upgrading... That's not fair! In div 1, you cannot find any player with IF cards!!! I think that €A loves these guys instead of player with IF cards... Hope you understand what I meant...

I hit NIF Robben, NIF Reus and NIF Muller in a 2k pack. Built out pretty slick full NIF squad. I got WORSE before I got better. First 2 days with this squad I only won 1 game out of 6. Next two days went 5-0-1.

Might be more due to ranking and playing lower ranked players. I seem to ebb and flow and be really streaky with this game. And sometimes everything just seems to go in, and other times, it doesn't.

• MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    Last night I was playing, I won my first two matches in Division 1 (this is the first time I was in division 1 this year) then I got a draw, then four straight losses. So after 7 matches I was sitting on 7 points. So with 3 matches to play I needed 7 points to stay in the division. I won two in a row, and got to 13 points.

Then the final match I needed a draw, and IF Willian scored, then my opponent scored twice and I thought for sure I was going down. But in the 90th minute I get a freekick from like 25 yards out with Hazard....I kicked it, and he cleared it off the line Alaba, but when he cleared it, it fell right to IF Pedro at the top of the box, and he smashes it into the upper left corner in the 92nd minute. That was one of the most fun moments I've had in any FIFA. I was buzzing.
  • Baxtie
    857 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Typical...
  • Sykesy
    Back into D4 still at work but will no doubt struggle later on if the conspiracy is to be believed, Using big Ron is fun on its own though so was worth getting back!
  • Sykesy
    As predicted, 3 straight defeats, Last to a horror show of a team, Surely EA are aware they have made it blatently obvious this year
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Is that even possible, the worst i got was relegating to div 2
  • Sykesy
    Best way to decide it keep possession and you'll see it, Boy crosses the ball in hits Ramos on the shoulder and in... Taison wins header against Boateng 3 times. The game is murder yet still love it, 1st time in ever I've laughed while being beat, Respect to people who stick to 20-100k squads, More fun that way.
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Best way to decide it keep possession and you'll see it, Boy crosses the ball in hits Ramos on the shoulder and in... Taison wins header against Boateng 3 times. The game is murder yet still love it, 1st time in ever I've laughed while being beat, Respect to people who stick to 20-100k squads, More fun that way.

Ur team is not balanced, i'm a possession player myself, but not wasted possession, not Bayern stupid stuff. Try get better at defending, that's crucial or balance ur team with what works
  • Sykesy
    open to suggestions or changes that would strengthen the team, can't take Ron away though, Suarez has reached 300 games, Become my favourite player used in any FUT but was thinking

Ron aguero De Bruyne
    Silva
    Modric Toure
    Alba Ramos Silva Aurier
    Sirigu