The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Your thoughts on these players

EazyEden
286 posts Sunday League Hero
Just wanted to have some opinions/predictions on if these players would get TOTS cards and roughly the prices on them all.

246rr4i.png

Comments

• EazyEden
    Bump
  • PelzyWelzy
    10057 posts Has That Special Something
    Can and Firmino in TOTS?

Even in the Land of the Hypothetical this would surely rate among the craziest.

Love the look of the cards though - Matuidi and Arnautovic in particular. Those would be great!
  • BlitzersNL
    24991 posts Player of the Year
    Only one I can see happen is Griezmann
  • KonaXII
    1368 posts Professional
    Can :D
  • Anco1
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited March 2016
    firmino has same stats as barkley and payet yet no one raves about him. If rated on performances as well, all 3 have had periods of 'going missing'
  • ChrisLFC
    7273 posts Big Money Move
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Can and Firmino in TOTS?

Love the look of the cards though - Matuidi and Arnautovic in particular. Those would be great!

Firmino will most likely get in. He's even more likely to get in than Arnautovic.
  • Orison
    51925 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Griezmann and Matuidi will get a TOTS, for the rest it´s really questionable (and for the Liverpool players just deluded) :D
  • Shaanxz
    21066 posts Club Captain
    Felipe anderson has no chance, been awful
  • rckstr
    5288 posts Big Money Move
    Firmino will get in for sure. Don't know if it's deserved I think it is especially if it's 23 man but he's getting in 100%
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    rckstr wrote: »
    Firmino will get in for sure. Don't know if it's deserved I think it is especially if it's 23 man but he's getting in 100%

You're not sure if he deserve it but you're 100% sure he will get it, 2 months before the season is over ? :/
  • ChrisLFC
    edited March 2016
    Rumplefish wrote: »

You're not sure if he deserve it but you're 100% sure he will get it, 2 months before the season is over ? :/

He will get 10+ goals and assists which is more than enough for a TOTS.

Liverpool always get one TOTS and he has been our best player over the past few months.
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    ChrisLFC wrote: »

Liverpool always get one TOTS and he has been our best player over the past few months.

You're just making speculations on how he'll play for the remainder of the season and whether or not Liverpool will even get a TOTS card. You could still finish behind Chelsea even. Still doesn't explain how someone can say that he'll "100% get in" but not even know if he deserve to or not.
  • Dalibomba
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Aurier won't get TOTS.. No way.
  • PelzyWelzy
    10057 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2016
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Can and Firmino in TOTS?

Firmino will most likely get in. He's even more likely to get in than Arnautovic.

I agree he has a chance - is the best performing Liverpool player this season by a considerable margin. Think the trouble is that his contribution has led to results amounting to nothing of note. ie. Ozil's assist record giving Arsenal a sniff of the title, even though they've all but blown it; as always. Dele Alli being young and English in a Spurs title challenging side along with Kane! Vardy, Mahrez, Kante (no need to elaborate there). Willian freekicks stand out more and grab the headlines, Smalling has shone in a poor Utd side (Alderwerwhatshisname is a shoe in, I imagine Smalling will take a spot at CB also). Whereas Liverpool are just... so so.

That being said I kinda forgot TOTS has 23 slots, not 11. Haha, my bad! Goalkeeper slot is an interesting one for sure.
  • Amargaladaster26
    7892 posts League Winner
    No chance for Felipe Anderson
  • Mr Cow
    4163 posts National Call-Up
    Not a single Liverpool player should be in a TOTS
  • EazyEden
    Can for most consistent lol and firmino been on form as of late. Rest of players were me just asking not my prediction
  • ChrisLFC

You're just making speculations on how he'll play for the remainder of the season and whether or not Liverpool will even get a TOTS card. You could still finish behind Chelsea even. Still doesn't explain how someone can say that he'll "100% get in" but not even know if he deserve to or not.
    So are you?

I wasn't the one saying he'll 100% get in. I was just saying I'm confident he'll get 10 goals and 10 assists which is easily enough for a TOTS. You're right, he's not guaranteed and he could miss out. Although I doubt EA will skip out on an opportunity to get thousands of Liverpool fans buying packs.
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class

So are you?

I wasn't the one saying he'll 100% get in. I was just saying I'm confident he'll get 10 goals and 10 assists which is easily enough for a TOTS. You're right, he's not guaranteed and he could miss out. Although I doubt EA will skip out on an opportunity to get thousands of Liverpool fans buying packs.

I know, I wasn't talking about you. There's no problem speculating that he gets in, just weird seeing someone say that he's sure someone will get in without any knowing if he deserve it and also saying it before the season is over
  • EddieFicio
    22145 posts Club Captain
    Aurier has been banished to the reserves for the remainder of the season.