The drop has begun. . .

Absting159
6990 posts Moderator
No, not on cards. I've gone from Division 2 so Division 4 and in Division 4 I'm on an 0-0-7 streak.

Oh the powers of EA. I can't even buy a win.

Comments

• Thomas
    3044 posts National Call-Up
    sadly, this is what the game has come to.

it isn't even the best player who win the games anymore, it is whoever abuse the flaws in the game.

played fut for only 2 days since like november, and i still can't be bothered playing. boring as hell playing against the win at all cost players.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32170 posts National Team Captain
    edited March 2016
    Thomas wrote: »
    sadly, this is what the game has come to.

it isn't even the best player who win the games anymore, it is whoever abuse the flaws in the game.

played fut for only 2 days since like november, and i still can't be bothered playing. boring as hell playing against the win at all cost players.

it's not even just that... that's not even the most annoying part

the most annoying part is the gamble... It always seems to be a gamble whether or not it's going to be your team that intercepts all the passes, auto tackles to block shots, your players pass the way they should pass, make runs, you're the one that's going to get the lucky deflections from tackles/shots, etc... or whether you're going to have to bust your **** because your players might as well be 11 bronze GK's
  • Absting159
    6990 posts Moderator
    Just drew to a full silver MLS squad with Pirlo in the middle. The team isn't what bothered me, its that his entire team played like TOTS Legends, lol. Shearer and TOTY Modric hit the crossbar 2 times each on point blank range shots. Messi was 0/4 from inside the box.

He had a distance curler from whoever the heck the Timbers striker is. Adi or something?

Lol. I wish I could get all my money back from what I spent. Or they need to allow leagues that the community sets up; like clans. Everyone from the forum could join the league and we just play eachother in a seasons style environment. I'm sick of playing these idiots.
  • Kizler
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    This happened to me the other day, went from div 1 to 3 with not a single win just one draw if I remember.

After that spell went all the way back up to div 1 with 2 losses along the way playing no differently.
  • tauras
    3838 posts National Call-Up
    I've had it once.the last 3 months haven't dropped lower than division 2 so seems I'm doing something right.
  • Any tym7
    1386 posts Professional
    edited March 2016
    My high rated team wins one game loses the next now and even when i win its disgusting
    i change to my rubbish 68 rated team and i win like 8 from 10 games this game is so backwards atm also cant stand playing online anymore great job ea
    This game isnt the same since last update also every update they ve done this year is backwards is it too much to ask if i just want the game that was released in september before all the ea updates that sucked the fun out of this game
  • Everton1878
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    I just can't stand the near post abuses. Every other game abuse is somewhat possible. Even high press, some teams do use in real life to great effect. Near post though? What goalkeeper in the world can't save the 1 inch he's left between goal post and the keeper? But EA can't be arsed fixing it because they're inept.
  • Absting159
    6990 posts Moderator
    edited March 2016
    It is just ironic that if you try to "play beautiful" you end up giving up a ridiculously unrealistic goal from a 2 degree angle where it parried off the goalie into your defenders back only to trickle through the goalie's legs into a goal.

Meanwhile, I have a beautiful build up of about 20 or so passes and ONLY on the last pass that needs to be perfect, like the preceding passes. . .it's god awfully ahead of the ST and the goalie scoops it up the terrible through ball. . .
  • RWU
    2978 posts National Call-Up
    Don't bother to buy pack and try to get expensive players.. Cheapo players play just as well in FUT
  • Silent Singer74
    676 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Apparently 50-59 rated bronze defenders and gk are better than 90 rated Suarez, 86 rated griezmann with iniesta cam!! The year of the underdog becomes top dog for 300 coins each!!! I'm so pleased they "balanced" the game out, so I didn't waste a ton of money and effort in getting a decent side...no wait!!!!!
  • Any tym7
    1386 posts Professional
    Yes its true i was killing my cousin won the season against him without losing a game so next season he put 3 lebanese cb and a lebenese goalie called ali hassan all bronze players and one silver and i lost that season his defenders even got clean cheat once and his goal keeper made my toty neuer look like a idiot
  • Gale420
    3990 posts National Call-Up
    Apparently 50-59 rated bronze defenders and gk are better than 90 rated Suarez, 86 rated griezmann with iniesta cam!! The year of the underdog becomes top dog for 300 coins each!!! I'm so pleased they "balanced" the game out, so I didn't waste a ton of money and effort in getting a decent side...no wait!!!!!

XJqH6pb.gif
  • Cadey 5
    10685 posts Has That Special Something
    To be fair it is very very rare I drop down 2 divisions in a row although when it does happen the whole world is against me :D
  • Glass0nion
    3937 posts National Call-Up
    Developers seem to think its a good idea to fabricate drama.
  • Silent Singer74
    676 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Gale420 wrote: »

XJqH6pb.gif

Nice
  • llukslive
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special

XJqH6pb.gif

is that an EA developer after building the "Play Beautiful" Game?
  • Gale420
    3990 posts National Call-Up
    llukslive wrote: »

XJqH6pb.gif

is that an EA developer after building the "Play Beautiful" Game?

No, its the real silent singer! :lol:
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    14025 posts Moderator
    Ok guys, remember when you sign up to the forums you agree to the rules.

If you are yet to read them then please find the forum rules here

http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/96/forum-rules, it states quite clearly Do not discuss handicap, momentum or scripting

Think includes skirting around the topic or eluding to it.

Cheers.
  • Absting159
    6990 posts Moderator
    Ok guys, remember when you sign up to the forums you agree to the rules.

If you are yet to read them then please find the forum rules here

http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/96/forum-rules, it states quite clearly Do not discuss handicap, momentum or scripting

Think includes skirting around the topic or eluding to it.

Cheers.

Wasnt me ! lol

But in all reality, what is the purpose of that? Is this like fight club?