I made a mistake [EA has no shame, awful company].

Comments

• llukslive
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited March 2016
    Manutelli wrote: »
    EA don't force you to use the app

Honda didn't force you to drive their faulty car, so when you get in an accident due to the car's malfunction, then it is your fault because they didn't force you to drive it, right???

it's god's/evolution's fault for producing stupid people on this planet!!!! whichever you believe in[/quote]

The app isn't faulty it just isn't the most user friendly. Do you pay for the app? When i crossed a road earlier i had to press the button twice as the button was a bit stuck so the green man appeared. Am i entitled to compensation? [/quote]

an app must be
    - usable
    - responsive
    - consistent in performance
    - user friendly
    - preferably connected to social media

if it fails these five points, then it is considered faulty and needs revision. The app is feature advertised as part of the software package , just like banks and online mobile banking.

I am a software architect and I know what I am talking about.
  • slickus
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    Your compo is a lesson learned in trading :)
    Weve all done it mate
  • Tee
    908 posts Professional
    Yea bud it happens all the time.
    The app is funny but its the same on the console as well,they don't ask for confirmation once you click submit.
    Unfortunately you'd have to move on as I'm sure the other lads stated.I've lost atleast 80k but I just trade my @$$ off until I cover it.
  • Ewanos
    617 posts An Exciting Prospect
    slickus wrote: »
    Your compo is a lesson learned in trading :)
    Weve all done it mate
    Tee wrote: »
    Yea bud it happens all the time.
    The app is funny but its the same on the console as well,they don't ask for confirmation once you click submit.
    Unfortunately you'd have to move on as I'm sure the other lads stated.I've lost atleast 80k but I just trade my @$$ off until I cover it.

True. I've earned it back with trading already but still it hurts. Haven't heard from EA yet.
  • CFC-shazaam
    6327 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2016
    Lol i remember when i bought IF welliton for 90k accidentally was actually meant to only buy him for 60k
  • Ewanos
    Haha EA have just reached an all-time low for me. This is the e-mail response I got from them.

6582f8a92dec479c9c1169333565eba9.png

The link takes you to the FIFA 15 forums, the old one.

EA you really are the worst company ever. Hahahaha.
  • THJ71
    745 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 2016
    Oh my

Just read you reply from EA Ewanos and noticed they have said the Post the concern on our official forum, the reason to post it on there is - Our Moderators, developers and studio teams are always update with most of the concerns posted on there. So please post this issue-description there to make our experts have a glance on it

Since when do the developers and studio teams look on these forums and acknowledge any issues never mind try and fix them? The lag thread is 33 pages long, and other threads with the awful amount of clipping (ghosting through objects) and other issues is being ignored with the looks of it

• MrShenanigans
    619 posts Sunday League Hero
    The guy make a mistake (a dumb but common one) and look for compensation. Not satisfied, blames EA.

LOL.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9790 posts League Winner
    Ewanos wrote: »
    Minty89 wrote: »
    I bought a non rare Fonte for 12 G if it makes you feel any better.

Very painful. How did it happen?

Ohhhh. @Minty89 - not kidding, that could very well have been me. Happened a few months back, had Fonte listed and someone bought him at BIN which was set to it's highest. 10k I believe.

Made my day!
  • Bevan
    1753 posts Play-Off Hero
    Give up mate, we've all lost a few grand on this game.
    Play two seasons and you'll get the coins back. Stop crying like an absolute wimp. If that "Hurts" you then good luck in real life.
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    You missed a zero - below quick sell - so the app set to the min price. It happened because you didn't check what you were doing before you hit the list button

How is that someone else's fault?
  • KonaXII
    1368 posts Professional
    Blaming EA for your own mistake and expecting something from them :D
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    3259 posts National Call-Up
    It's only 30 odd thousand coins.

Just cut your losses and be more aware next time.
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    THJ71 wrote: »
    Oh my

Just read you reply from EA Ewanos and noticed they have said the Post the concern on our official forum, the reason to post it on there is - Our Moderators, developers and studio teams are always update with most of the concerns posted on there. So please post this issue-description there to make our experts have a glance on it

Since when do the developers and studio teams look on these forums and acknowledge any issues never mind try and fix them? The lag thread is 33 pages long, and other threads with the awful amount of clipping (ghosting through objects) and other issues is being ignored with the looks of it

:D EA are a joke
  • Ewanos
    The guy make a mistake (a dumb but common one) and look for compensation. Not satisfied, blames EA.

LOL.

I'm not bothered about the mistake I made anymore. I just want to show this hilarious response from EA's ''customer service''. Somewhere hoping that one of the moderators/developers read this (which ofcourse won't happen because they're all counting their money).

• Ewanos
    Everyone above me is missing the point. Save your time trying to tell me my wrongs and just read the e-mail from EA.

I'm not posting this trying to receive empathy. I'm posting this because it's beyong my logic that a multi-billion dollar company provides ''customer service'' like this. How is this acceptable in any case? Literally quoting something as your e-mail and referring to an old forum, it's hilarious.

Again, this is not about me anymore, but about EA. I'm hoping that you realise the joke in this e-mail from them.