When you get the BS from one game, next game after that and more are the same...

Wi1son73
2332 posts Fans' Favourite
It's unreal, game after game it's constant **** .. Another silver bronze team out muscling and pace my team easy, Benzema gets pulled kicked as he runs into the box then barged off the ball by a bronze player!!! But the ref blows nothing. I had 5 legit should of been a goals, if his keeper didn't pull off superhuman saves, then the ball went wide of the post!! I'm like how did that not go in.
Then 90th min I take the ball of him in the 6 yard box, I was standing in front of him but ref blows for a penalty! Game lost

Next game same BS just different situations that fu*ked you over.. And it goes on till you rage and quit.. Your mood totally changed just over this stupid game

Comments

• LaBrox
    52 posts Park Captain
    FIFA 16 is a joke. A lazily developed game. Balls stupidly bouncing from a first touch, players positioning and reactions are non existent they just seem to do whatever they want, refs are beyond useless... I read somewhere they patched the defending to make it better, yet all I see is my own players falling into each other, better yet, tackle my own players. Its constant BS.
  • t_hud_
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Yeah. Same happens to me. It appears a player with pace can out muscle a defender thats a higher rating than him. Kind of stupid. Defending means nothing in this game...
  • Wi1son73
    2332 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've not touched it since that post and feel loads better!! Now could be tempted to try a few games but I'll know my happy mood will change within min of playing Fifa
  • llukslive
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited March 2016
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    I've not touched it since that post and feel loads better!! Now could be tempted to try a few games but I'll know my happy mood will change within min of playing Fifa

I was leading the game 2 - 1, my opponent slides at my player from the back, completely takes him out in his box and guess what, no PK, no card, nothing. He literally slid from the back , not from the side or from an angle, straight from the back because i was 1 on 1 with his goalie. He sent my player flying and nothing.

it was in the last 4 minutes of the game. so obviously if they gave me a PK i would secure the win but noooooooo , EA's **** game engine must give him a chance , so he kicks the ball, gets the ball, runs quickly shoots the ball from outside the box, gets a rebound, scores the goal gets the tie then the ref blows the whistle.
  • Alastair
    10091 posts Moderator
    Scripting does not exist. It is against the forum rules to discuss it on the forums so please don't discuss it.
This discussion has been closed.