Finish Left side please

xKilla Souvlaki
839 posts Professional
Please complete the left side, budget around 400k. Any players will do: I just don't know what to do with the left side, lol. Also, Koke doesn't have to be the CAM. As long as everyone is on 10 chem, I'm happy!
Thnx in advance!

Squad:
 http://futhead.com/16/squads/10439140/

Comments

• Cyklon
    2800 posts Fans' Favourite
    pitch-1833142.jpg

or

pitch-1833167.jpg
  • NicklasFreier
    67 posts Park Captain
    edited March 2016
    would go for something like this:
    http://www.futbin.com/16/squad/335298
    U can switch modric and James if you like, or use kroos instead of any of them. You can go Lahm instead of Vidal as well :-)
    It's only 238k on Xbox, and 339k on ps4
  • xKilla Souvlaki
    839 posts Professional
    Thanks guys, I like what you've done with the left side alot. Also have either of you used Insigne or Ribery? I used to have Hazard in my team, and really liked him, so if they perform as good as him that would be nice. 1 problem with Insigne though: he only has 3* skills. But then again I'm pretty sure that has the potential to be upgraded. Thanks again for the squads :smile:

• Cyklon
    2800 posts Fans' Favourite
    This would be better still if you don't mind all BBVA
    IF Krychowiak is a monster and would give you great defensive cover and he's great on corners
    Tremoulinas for me is one of the best LB's in the game
    IF Konoplyanka is superb also, actually preferred him as a winger than CR7 this yr
    90 Godin is probably the best defender i have used next to Maldini

pitch-1833550.jpg
  • NicklasFreier
    67 posts Park Captain
    Thanks guys, I like what you've done with the left side alot. Also have either of you used Insigne or Ribery? I used to have Hazard in my team, and really liked him, so if they perform as good as him that would be nice. 1 problem with Insigne though: he only has 3* skills. But then again I'm pretty sure that has the potential to be upgraded. Thanks again for the squads :smile:

Yeah I like Ribery a lot, only let down is his Stamina imo.
  • NicklasFreier
    67 posts Park Captain
    edited March 2016
    @xKilla Souvlaki
    1z1skmf.png
    If you prefer Hazard!
    Matic gives good defensive cover, and you can use Fabregas If you want it more offensive
    Can also use DDG instead of Courtois
    U can actually use Gattuso insead of Matic, or a Legend CB(Lalas, Campbell, Rijkaard, Cannavaro, Hierro or Nesta) instead of Zouma, within your 400k budget, but if you choose a Legend CB, you might have to go DDG instead of Courtois
  • xKilla Souvlaki
    839 posts Professional
    More squads to choose from? :open_mouth: gonna have a tough time choosing... Thanks again, really appreciate it :smile:
  • BlitzersNL
    25004 posts Player of the Year
    pitch-1833834.jpg
  • fifa16adc1
    92 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Here you go:

4a3d169516cd8a48ea7687cf30a3b202.png
  • BlitzersNL
    25004 posts Player of the Year
    fifa16adc1 wrote: »
    Here you go:

4a3d169516cd8a48ea7687cf30a3b202.png