Play Beautiful lol

Sqaure
24 posts Park Captain
When Terry can run as fast as Tevez , making amazing tackles from behind when got passed over and over,does not let you switch to the player closest to the ball when spamming L1 and A.I not fighting for the ball for you=LOSS

What a goal lol

Just Play Beautiful :smiley:

Comments

• Denisianes
    8148 posts League Winner
    EA made a typo, but couldn't change it back on time. It was supposed to be Pray Beautiful... true story.
  • llukslive
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited March 2016
    Sqaure wrote: »
    When Terry can run as fast as Tevez , making amazing tackles from behind when got passed over and over,does not let you switch to the player closest to the ball when spamming L1 and A.I not fighting for the ball for you=LOSS

What a goal lol

I have had a guy slide in his box on my player, completely take out my player from the back and nothing at all. No red card, no PK nothing. Because we were in the last 5 minutes of the game and i was leading by one goal, have I had this PK then I would have secured the win but noooooooo the game must give him a chance to tie. then guess what , he scores a 90 minute crapy goal from a rebound then the game ends right after. so it is obvious the game is rigged.
  • RGibson0402
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    LOL, that's a joke.
  • eRbz26
    1032 posts Professional
    How about when the player slides a mile ahead of you and just lays there and your player trips over him because of course you loose control and then they counter lol
  • Notformeclive
    2396 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2016
    The whole thing is ridiculous, they must have a tremendous sense of irony at EA, refs stand there watching them push, pull, kick and slide tackle the living shít out of you with a big "play beautiful" banner by the side.
    Combined with the notoriously "beautiful" zig-zag speed boost dribble that we see so often in reality as teams struggle to know which defender is closest to the slaloming moron.
  • ContraCode64
    2092 posts Fans' Favourite
    If only defenders showed the same determination to get the ball in the area that they do when a long punt downfield is going to run harmlessly off for a goal kick and they sprint like a man possessed just to touch it off for a corner.
  • Zuka_Zama
    1488 posts Professional
    llukslive wrote: »
    Sqaure wrote: »

What a goal lol

I have had a guy slide in his box on my player, completely take out my player from the back and nothing at all. No red card, no PK nothing. Because we were in the last 5 minutes of the game and i was leading by one goal, have I had this PK then I would have secured the win but noooooooo the game must give him a chance to tie. then guess what , he scores a 90 minute crapy goal from a rebound then the game ends right after. so it is obvious the game is rigged.

So much this. It's tiring having chance after chance screwed over because the game wants to purposely extend the "drama" and give the other player more chances to tie it up.