where do i set my custom tactics

Tianb7
109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
i see a lot of users using CT where do you set these? cheers in advance

Comments

• Fifa is Life
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    What I do is play a friend's squad, set your tactics then back out without playing the game. These tactics will stay active until you disconnect from the servers, so if you log out or shut off your console, you must set them again
  • Tianb7
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What I do is play a friend's squad, set your tactics then back out without playing the game. These tactics will stay active until you disconnect from the servers, so if you log out or shut off your console, you must set them again

cheers buddy
  • llukslive
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special

so your friend has to accept the invite in order to perform this?
  • lettinloose
    397 posts Sunday League Hero
    llukslive wrote: »

so your friend has to accept the invite in order to perform this?

No, u can play their squad with them being the opponent, u just play the AI
  • Sercs
    18708 posts World Class
    what has been said before, or just play against the totw but back out before playing..
  • Nightwish04
    618 posts Semi-Pro
    Before the maintenance 2 weeks ago the tactics worked fine for me. But since then I set them and they don't seem to work in game.