Counterattack

truegunn3r
9103 posts Has That Special Something
edited March 2016
I am fed up of trying to pass my way into the box but by the time I am close enough to shoot, I have 10 defenders in the box.

I absolutely hate it when my opponent takes out my whole midfield with one pass and are 1v1 on goal. What's so beautiful about that and how do they do that?

Comments

• truegunn3r
    9103 posts Has That Special Something
    If my opponent are sitting back to block all my passing lanes, then how should I approach the game?
  • barnseyblade
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    The worst is a through ball to a player off camera that floats right into his path to run onto.

It's not going to consistently work, but it does, it's annoying but it's one of the many things in this game that's wrong, but can't always be avoided.
  • big_man
    397 posts Sunday League Hero
    The mistake you are making is trying to play football instead of playing FIFA.

Counter attacks are the only way to not have to try an squeeze a shot through 10 players.
  • Baxtie
    857 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm playing only counter attack. The best way to score... But must be carefully: if the opponent can't come into your box, he'll shoot from 30m which is 70% a goal!!
  • llukslive
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Baxtie wrote: »
    I'm playing only counter attack. The best way to score... But must be carefully: if the opponent can't come into your box, he'll shoot from 30m which is 70% a goal!!

lol ya, i got so tired of how boring the gameplay is, when i am a little outside the box i just started spaming long shots and to my surprise it goes in most of the time, specially shooting from the angle of the box. I saw many doing it, so i joined the party. Boring as ****, but what can you do, EA ruined the game.
  • Minty89
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    I agree I keep passing but I can barely get up the pitch. Then get counter attacked I also see a lot of opps not even tackling they just run into me with R2 and collect the ball its ridiculous