inconsistent game.... why does this always happen?

llukslive
156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited March 2016
i lose 3 in a row, div 2. my team is dead, won't move, won't make runs, makes the dumbest mistakes and i have a ronaldo, bale team. I lose against the worst teams cost 50k-100k they score the regular **** goals, rebounds etc..

then i verse this guy, almost a full team of the year with including ronaldo , messi and neymar. now suddenly my team is on steroids. the AI is making great runs, auto defending for me and auto tackling and cutting the ball.it is like i almost didn't have to play. I win 6 - 1. the guy was pretty good, seeing his team's AI reminded me of my team against cheap teams.

Comments

• Zibracadabra
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Feel the same way. Yesterday i played like sh*t. Last night I played very well. Its the first time in fifa that my record is balanced. I win as much as i lose.
  • scirocco727
    641 posts An Exciting Prospect
    That's why most players just playing an average team in high division. It's a stupid thing to pay so many ffp and get a great team with ronaldo, messi etc, and finally beaten by a 650 coins player. :D
  • fifa16adc1
    92 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ELO
  • cryo13gene
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I feel the same way ...
  • Zuka_Zama
    1488 posts Professional
    edited March 2016
    Same here. It's easily noticeable. When i play with my very good squads against average squads, I get out-tackled 2:1 pretty much every game. Their AI is always in perfect positions and every player (even their ST) have a large tackle radius.

Then i get matched up against a player with alot of TOTY players and my team defends like the teams i'm normally matched up against. I had 3 times as many tackles as him, and my players could do no wrong. I guess it's time to make more average squads with fast players and be like everyone else.
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    3003 posts National Call-Up
    It's all down to that magical word we're not allowed to say on here. One day I'll win every game I play, the next day I'll struggle to score a goal and my players for some strange reason can't pass the ball, nothing you can do other than to just not play the game.
  • SpacedoodLFC
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's all down to that magical word we're not allowed to say on here. One day I'll win every game I play, the next day I'll struggle to score a goal and my players for some strange reason can't pass the ball, nothing you can do other than to just not play the game.

• Phoenixx
    73 posts Park Captain

• A5B
    3019 posts National Call-Up
    What do you guys do in those games where your opponent's keeper saves everything, but every shot your opponent takes goes in? I try taking long shots, but they get saved. If you try to shoot from a closer distance the keepers react instantly and produce ridiculous saves. But you opponent bangs them in form anywhere.

What do you guys do?
  • Baxtie
    857 posts An Exciting Prospect
    A5B wrote: »
    What do you guys do in those games where your opponent's keeper saves everything, but every shot your opponent takes goes in? I try taking long shots, but they get saved. If you try to shoot from a closer distance the keepers react instantly and produce ridiculous saves. But you opponent bangs them in form anywhere.

What do you guys do?

I am almost desperating now! The same here and can't win since 13 Games! Relegated from div 1 to div 5!!
    It seems that my opponents were faster, always in best position and their keeper is in steroid!
  • Baxtie wrote: »

What do you guys do?

I am almost desperating now! The same here and can't win since 13 Games! Relegated from div 1 to div 5!!
    It seems that my opponents were faster, always in best position and their keeper is in steroid!

Ha ha. Same here. From D2 direct to D6. Like free fall :) I just just wait to see were I will stop. Maybe D9 :)
  • Tekkerz
    3345 posts National Call-Up
    Real top players have nif teams and just play a lot of games above average traders players use inform teams and expect miracles in my experience the reason why your your team ain't performing against the nif team is because the opponent is making u play this way and he is just a better player than yourself. A top player with a bronze team can beat an above average player with a stacked team all day.
    When I play a stacked team in d1 I rarely lose when I see an average team I bring the sweat cloth out.
  • Tekkerz
    Tekkerz wrote: »
    Real top players have nif teams and just play a lot of games above average traders players use inform teams and expect miracles in my experience the reason why your your team ain't performing against the nif team is because the opponent is making u play this way and he is just a better player than yourself. A top player with a bronze team can beat an above average player with a stacked team all day.
    When I play a stacked team in d1 I rarely lose when I see an average team I bring the sweat cloth out also check ea website for your opponents stats there record is probably better if u got beat hard.
  • Kamilflage
    5188 posts Big Money Move
    Devious scheme by EA Sports to convince people that they need to spend more and more money to get even better players in order to win. Majority of players with good teams have spent quite a bit on fifa points...hence their ownership of expensive players. Of course you have the lucky ones who pack amazing cards, but let's be honest it's not very often. Those with crappy teams don't have a history of spending...explaining the crappy team of course. So if your spending history suggests that you are quite open to using that visa card of yours, what better way than a losing streak to convince you that you should upgrade that Benzema to a Suarez? Or that Konoplyanka to a Neymar?
    Just a thought...
  • Tekkerz
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    Devious scheme by EA Sports to convince people that they need to spend more and more money to get even better players in order to win. Majority of players with good teams have spent quite a bit on fifa points...hence their ownership of expensive players. Of course you have the lucky ones who pack amazing cards, but let's be honest it's not very often. Those with crappy teams don't have a history of spending...explaining the crappy team of course. So if your spending history suggests that you are quite open to using that visa card of yours, what better way than a losing streak to convince you that you should upgrade that Benzema to a Suarez? Or that Konoplyanka to a Neymar?
    Just a thought...

Makes perfect sence my 200k nif has a way better winning % than my now sold stacked inform team.
  • Sirin
    2504 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gone from Div 1 to Div 4 in 3 days time. Straight relegations.

I have no idea how to stop this rollercoaster ride, everything goes against me :(
  • Baxtie
    857 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sirin wrote: »

I have no idea how to stop this rollercoaster ride, everything goes against me :(

The same here! €A did chance something in gameplay or €A hates you atm... I couldn't explain this other ways... Relegated straight from div 1 to div 5 in past 3 days!!
  • Sirin
    2504 posts Fans' Favourite
    Baxtie wrote: »
    Sirin wrote: »

The same here! €A did chance something in gameplay or €A hates you atm... I couldn't explain this other ways... Relegated straight from div 1 to div 5 in past 3 days!!
    Hitting the post an average of 4 times each game atm, and my GK letting in every shot....
  • Aspral
    3523 posts National Call-Up
    We all have it. We all have experienced when your players are stuck in mud, refuse to do anything and it feels like you're playing in a goldfish bowl.

But you aren't allowed to question it and use the word. ;)

I'd prefer consistent gameplay. If they're better than me then they should win. If I'm better then I should win. Simple as that.
  • KING_FIFA
    543 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It's called FIFA, nowadays it's more based about luck then pure skill.
  • Neal1982
    843 posts Semi-Pro
    There has been time when I thought I was going to combust, when I have a decent team and play reasonably well, got as high as Div 4, then get someone with a disgard team who will rip me apart, score ridiculous goals, I had Messi and it was like running uphill on treacle on one leg, where as there Giroud was unplayable!
    When I play, I turn every device which can interfere with the connection off or onto Airplane mode, I am hardwired to.
    Literally I want to play and enjoy it, if I lose and I lose to a better human player then so be it, i can take that.
    When you lose to some lump and run gimp who flukes a goal early then spends the rest of the game time wasting and when you have the ball getting the towel over there router, its not fun! I had to break my headset to avoid swearing at people!
    breathe,,
  • cryo13gene
    IF in fut Iniesta, cesc fabregas , or Xabi alonso don´t do 5 passes correctly when u start the game u r gonna lose so bad or draw.

Tips that will help:
    Change to manual player switching it will help u a lot defend when the team is scripted it helps me a lot positioning because air balls are controled by Cpu if u put cpu in charge , the cpu if scripted will fu** you.

Wait for the 43minute to 45 script off to score in the first half, that is the moment to score couse your players will act like players, but just for a brief moment!! the second half they become **** again if your opponent team has weaker rating, but in the 76minute your team will start to act again like a team so until the 85/88minute there is no scrip helping your opponent, make subs and try to score some goals.

Its sad playin a game that make less skilled players Gods and really good gamers ****... but ea its all about the money not creating fun ...

• llukslive
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited March 2016
    cryo13gene wrote: »
    IF in fut Iniesta, cesc fabregas , or Xabi alonso don´t do 5 passes correctly when u start the game u r gonna lose so bad or draw.

Tips that will help:
    Change to manual player switching it will help u a lot defend when the team is scripted it helps me a lot positioning because air balls are controled by Cpu if u put cpu in charge , the cpu if scripted will fu** you.

Wait for the 43minute to 45 script off to score in the first half, that is the moment to score couse your players will act like players, but just for a brief moment!! the second half they become **** again if your opponent team has weaker rating, but in the 76minute your team will start to act again like a team so until the 85/88minute there is no scrip helping your opponent, make subs and try to score some goals.

Its sad playin a game that make less skilled players Gods and really good gamers ****... but ea its all about the money not creating fun ...

it is not that players will play like players, it is it feels like momentum where the losing team will get a boost near the end of the game, around 75th to 80th and they trying hard to score while winning team becomes nervous, so the players make mistakes (trip on the ball, goalie trips and falls, etc.. ). It certainly feels that way.

I noticed in the last minute of each half the player who has the ball and near the opponent's box in the last minute of each half gets a chance to score. Here is an example, opponent was in my half, my goalie punches the ball away. last 10 seconds, not even last minute. My goalie punches the ball away, we are at 2 - 2 . to prove it to myself that this game play for me, sometimes i let go of the controller to see what happens. At this moment, i literally took my hand off the controller. I did absolutely nothing.

http://gameclipscontent-d2023.xboxlive.com/000900000b35093b-b1f3bd78-fd4c-4760-b868-5c3d2aba6d9b/GameClip-Original.MP4?sv=2014-02-14&sr=c&sig=tm8Dnp+48RqDU88lk+ljEWerAzB84rIAZrsfIQmiE+o=&st=2016-03-03T18:08:06Z&se=2016-03-03T19:13:06Z&sp=r&__gda__=1457032386_d2af043d6fba43e8a56b8ae666dd9fa4

look at what Neymar does on his fuking own. Ridiculous. I didn't even press any buttons.

so i guess it is my fault because like you said i need to switch to manual switching because I bet Auto Switching on LOBs is what made Neymar auto play for me, but to auto pass the ball back to the opponent's feet is beyond ****
  • cryo13gene
    llukslive wrote: »
    cryo13gene wrote: »

Tips that will help:

it is not that players will play like players, it is it feels like momentum where the losing team will get a boost near the end of the game, around 75th to 80th and they trying hard to score while winning team becomes nervous, so the players make mistakes (trip on the ball, goalie trips and falls, etc.. ). It certainly feels that way.

I noticed in the last minute of each half the player who has the ball and near the opponent's box in the last minute of each half gets a chance to score. Here is an example, opponent was in my half, my goalie punches the ball away. last 10 seconds, not even last minute. My goalie punches the ball away, we are at 2 - 2 . to prove it to myself that this game play for me, sometimes i let go of the controller to see what happens. At this moment, i literally took my hand off the controller. I did absolutely nothing.

http://gameclipscontent-d2023.xboxlive.com/000900000b35093b-b1f3bd78-fd4c-4760-b868-5c3d2aba6d9b/GameClip-Original.MP4?sv=2014-02-14&sr=c&sig=tm8Dnp+48RqDU88lk+ljEWerAzB84rIAZrsfIQmiE+o=&st=2016-03-03T18:08:06Z&se=2016-03-03T19:13:06Z&sp=r&__gda__=1457032386_d2af043d6fba43e8a56b8ae666dd9fa4

look at what Neymar does on his fuking own. Ridiculous. I didn't even press any buttons.

so i guess it is my fault because like you said i need to switch to manual switching because I bet Auto Switching on LOBs is what made Neymar auto play for me, but to auto pass the ball back to the opponent's feet is beyond ****

Try the manual switching in Seasons helps me a lot , in Fut online seasons its rather way complicated couse the gameplay is faster it looks like a different game but the handicap in Seasons is smoother than the Fut Online seasons, but when u get used to is quit easy even in corners i defend better, the first gameplay of Fifa 16 before the **** patch was great but this Fifa15/5 its awful disgusting, even in the demo of Pes 16 the players ai are smarter full game fifa16 , i downloaded fifa 14 from ea vault and even them are smarter than 16!
  • Minty89
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    Im in the same position as everyone here. I cant even get up the pitch without being bulldozed by opps players I cannot break them down no matter what I try they always have a perfect balance of defence and attack. Also they just run into my players to get the ball even though I shield the ball every match is the same rubbish
  • Boysie91
    9090 posts Has That Special Something

What do you guys do?
    and then they message you saying he was smashing you :D
  • Silky_Seward
    441 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 2016
    One thing you could try if you have the coins.

Copy the team that beat you, for two games.

Let me know if it works for you. I have tried this in previous Fifa's but not this year as yet.

Worth a try. In my opinion.
  • Marleigh
    2213 posts Fans' Favourite
    Handicap/Scripting/Momentum don't exist, so discussions of those are not allowed on these forums.
This discussion has been closed.