Upgrades

SGLT
6846 posts Big Money Move
Now that's them done is anyone else feeling let down by the majority of them, just had a look at Douglas costa's upgrade and it's pathetic considering his cards been upped +2. Just feel compared to previous years it's been a big let down.

Comments

  • JohnChelle
    6836 posts Big Money Move
    Yep huge let down - dragged out over 4 weeks as well. And did a ton of players who didn't deserve , plus left out some who did. Awful.

    Still St paddys and 7 years of fut next month then we start making the mc tots so plenty to look forward too !
  • Recardo
    9305 posts League Winner
    they should have just released them all on one weekend.

  • Claicon
    2313 posts Fans' Favourite
    You are right... Coman got a +8 OVR and only got like +1 and +2 and a +3. Thought it was a bit bigger like +4 SHO or something like that.
  • SGLT
    6846 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2016
    JohnChelle wrote: »
    Yep huge let down - dragged out over 4 weeks as well. And did a ton of players who didn't deserve , plus left out some who did. Awful.

    Still St paddys and 7 years of fut next month then we start making the mc tots so plenty to look forward too !

    Yeah definitely agree don't know why so many undeserving ones were done and why people who are playing well got ignored
  • WFCBagnall
    89595 posts Moderator
    Not one bronze upgrade. Disgusting
  • SGLT
    6846 posts Big Money Move
    Claicon wrote: »
    You are right... Coman got a +8 OVR and only got like +1 and +2 and a +3. Thought it was a bit bigger like +4 SHO or something like that.

    Yeah I reckon they must just make them up without looking at any stats or performances
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    Tbh even though it was a disappointment EA did upgrade over 500 players compared to last years 150 or so. But now I'm interested in the Skill upgrades :)
  • SGLT
    6846 posts Big Money Move
    Adrian095 wrote: »
    Tbh even though it was a disappointment EA did upgrade over 500 players compared to last years 150 or so. But now I'm interested in the Skill upgrades :)

    That was them just milking it for 4 weeks for a lot of players who didn't deserve it, I would of preferred 150 deserving players released at the same time with better upgrades like last year.
  • DaFifaKing
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA Ching Ching
  • BackDaddy
    3288 posts National Call-Up
    SGLT wrote: »
    Adrian095 wrote: »
    Tbh even though it was a disappointment EA did upgrade over 500 players compared to last years 150 or so. But now I'm interested in the Skill upgrades :)

    That was them just milking it for 4 weeks for a lot of players who didn't deserve it, I would of preferred 150 deserving players released at the same time with better upgrades like last year.

    I'm pretty sure the upgrades are garbage most years tbh
  • Honour and a pen15
    2563 posts Fans' Favourite
    If they were just going to be a carbon copy of h2h... Why did @Rob have the sumbit sugggestions of players when we literally were completely ignored.
  • BackDaddy
    3288 posts National Call-Up
    If they were just going to be a carbon copy of h2h... Why did @Rob have the sumbit sugggestions of players when we literally were completely ignored.

    Perisic wasn't upped on h2h, nor did he deserve it... Not that I'm complaining haha
Sign In or Register to comment.