Upgrades

SGLT
6846 posts Big Money Move
Now that's them done is anyone else feeling let down by the majority of them, just had a look at Douglas costa's upgrade and it's pathetic considering his cards been upped +2. Just feel compared to previous years it's been a big let down.

Comments

• JohnChelle
    6836 posts Big Money Move
    Yep huge let down - dragged out over 4 weeks as well. And did a ton of players who didn't deserve , plus left out some who did. Awful.

Still St paddys and 7 years of fut next month then we start making the mc tots so plenty to look forward too !
  • Recardo
    9305 posts League Winner
    they should have just released them all on one weekend.

• Claicon
    2313 posts Fans' Favourite
    You are right... Coman got a +8 OVR and only got like +1 and +2 and a +3. Thought it was a bit bigger like +4 SHO or something like that.
  • SGLT
    edited February 2016
    JohnChelle wrote: »
    Yep huge let down - dragged out over 4 weeks as well. And did a ton of players who didn't deserve , plus left out some who did. Awful.

Still St paddys and 7 years of fut next month then we start making the mc tots so plenty to look forward too !

Yeah definitely agree don't know why so many undeserving ones were done and why people who are playing well got ignored
  • WFCBagnall
    89595 posts Moderator
    Not one bronze upgrade. Disgusting
  • SGLT
    Claicon wrote: »
    You are right... Coman got a +8 OVR and only got like +1 and +2 and a +3. Thought it was a bit bigger like +4 SHO or something like that.

Yeah I reckon they must just make them up without looking at any stats or performances
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    Tbh even though it was a disappointment EA did upgrade over 500 players compared to last years 150 or so. But now I'm interested in the Skill upgrades :)
  • SGLT
    Adrian095 wrote: »
    Tbh even though it was a disappointment EA did upgrade over 500 players compared to last years 150 or so. But now I'm interested in the Skill upgrades :)

That was them just milking it for 4 weeks for a lot of players who didn't deserve it, I would of preferred 150 deserving players released at the same time with better upgrades like last year.
  • DaFifaKing
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA Ching Ching
  • BackDaddy
    3288 posts National Call-Up
    SGLT wrote: »
    Adrian095 wrote: »

That was them just milking it for 4 weeks for a lot of players who didn't deserve it, I would of preferred 150 deserving players released at the same time with better upgrades like last year.

I'm pretty sure the upgrades are garbage most years tbh
  • Honour and a pen15
    2563 posts Fans' Favourite
    If they were just going to be a carbon copy of h2h... Why did @Rob have the sumbit sugggestions of players when we literally were completely ignored.
  • BackDaddy
    3288 posts National Call-Up
    If they were just going to be a carbon copy of h2h... Why did @Rob have the sumbit sugggestions of players when we literally were completely ignored.

Perisic wasn't upped on h2h, nor did he deserve it... Not that I'm complaining haha