Premier League Lounge (2014/15)

Comments

  • JB
    1247 posts Professional
    Yeah this game's been the best out of the most recent Chelsea City and Chelsea United games
  • Monkey wrote: »
    Steph wrote: »
    hasan09876 wrote: »
    any mod who bans Steph gets 650 coins if anyone wants to add to that be my guest.

    @Marleigh @Monkey this person is attempting to sell coins

    Unless banning Steph is now legal tender in your own little world I don't see how this is coin selling.

    It's more like coin trading I guess then, but I'm sure you guys don't allow that either.
  • Bidwell
    8359 posts League Winner
    SaifR wrote: »
    I totally understand why Jose does what he does, and you can't complain if it works. It's just so boring though. You usually look forward to two big teams playing in hope of seeing a great game of football.

    Regardless, Chelsea are worthy winners. Two defeats all season in the Premier League is some feat.

    You say "2 defeats," but really losing to us should count for abouut 5 defeats. We can't even beat sunderland ffs.

  • OBLIVION
    1133 posts Professional
    I hope Ospina's been brain damaged.
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    OBLIVION wrote: »
    I hope Ospina's been brain damaged.

    Too far mate :lol:

    He's a right ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • jmcqos
    11038 posts Has That Special Something
    He brought Drogba on :joy:
  • FCB-Bastos
    2413 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cucumber and seaweed chewing gum. Can't believe such things exist.
  • Dribbly
    9114 posts League Winner
    jmcqos wrote: »
    He brought Drogba on :joy:
    Oscar was showing signs of concussion from Ospina incident apparently so had very little choice.
  • Monkey
    8350 posts League Winner
    You are allowed to buy and sell cards on this forum @Steph
  • Floody
    456 posts Sunday League Hero
    Azpi having a great game
  • Weston Super Mare
    1688 posts Play-Off Hero
    JB wrote: »
    Yeah this game's been the best out of the most recent Chelsea City and Chelsea United games
    Its because Arsenal are better than those teams, especially in attack.
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    Wenger could do with bringing Welbeck on, need to change it.
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    b6e47c56fa597d24a094e80c06a5a8bf.png

    Just brainstormin'.
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    JB wrote: »
    Yeah this game's been the best out of the most recent Chelsea City and Chelsea United games
    Its because Arsenal are better than those teams, especially in attack.

    Not sure about Arsenal being better than City
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    SaifR wrote: »
    b6e47c56fa597d24a094e80c06a5a8bf.png

    Just brainstormin'.

    Looks decent
  • Ravz9 wrote: »
    SaifR wrote: »
    b6e47c56fa597d24a094e80c06a5a8bf.png

    Just brainstormin'.

    Looks decent

    SaifR wrote: »
    b6e47c56fa597d24a094e80c06a5a8bf.png

    Just brainstormin'.

    Ramos should be the CCB since he's H/M.

  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    Steph wrote: »
    SaifR wrote: »
    b6e47c56fa597d24a094e80c06a5a8bf.png

    Just brainstormin'.

    Ramos should be the CCB since he's H/M.

    Not necessarily.
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    What a surprise that quicker, 1/2 touch passing makes them create a decent chance.
  • SaifR wrote: »
    Steph wrote: »
    SaifR wrote: »
    b6e47c56fa597d24a094e80c06a5a8bf.png

    Just brainstormin'.

    Ramos should be the CCB since he's H/M.

    Not necessarily.

    I think it would be better that way, when he pushes up the two wide CB's can cover the space behind, I think the wings will be much better protected that way.
  • Barresh
    6000 posts Big Money Move
    Sanchez :joy:
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    Ozil ffs just shoot
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    Willian ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    Courtois or Joe Hart I can't tell.
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    Ffs why mertesacker of all people
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    Arsenal are genuinely playing well atm. If they have a good window, who knows what they might achieve next season.
  • Weston Super Mare
    1688 posts Play-Off Hero
    hasan09876 wrote: »
    JB wrote: »
    Yeah this game's been the best out of the most recent Chelsea City and Chelsea United games
    Its because Arsenal are better than those teams, especially in attack.

    Not sure about Arsenal being better than City
    City at the moment? Definitely.
  • OBLIVION
    1133 posts Professional
    SaifR wrote: »
    Arsenal are genuinely playing well atm. If they have a good window, who knows what they might achieve next season.

    Sound like Rav mate....
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    One of these games where you can understand why people get bored of watching Chelsea.
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    OBLIVION wrote: »
    SaifR wrote: »
    Arsenal are genuinely playing well atm. If they have a good window, who knows what they might achieve next season.

    Sound like Rav mate....

    I've hacked his account shh
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    Steph wrote: »
    SaifR wrote: »
    Steph wrote: »
    SaifR wrote: »
    b6e47c56fa597d24a094e80c06a5a8bf.png

    Just brainstormin'.

    Ramos should be the CCB since he's H/M.

    Not necessarily.

    I think it would be better that way, when he pushes up the two wide CB's can cover the space behind, I think the wings will be much better protected that way.

    I like to have my two best ball-playing CBs on the flanks, since they may need to bring the ball out. In the middle I like to have a rock solid CB. Last time I experimented with 3atb, my back three was brilliant:

    Vertonghen (H/M) - Kompany (M/M) - IF Touré (M/M)
This discussion has been closed.