Premier League Lounge (2014/15)

Comments

• hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    any mod who bans Steph gets 650 coins if anyone wants to add to that be my guest.
  • I never understood why people complained about Chelsea playing defensively tbh, it's just a type of play, it's not cheating or anything.
  • TripleHeat
    1900 posts Play-Off Hero
    Steph wrote: »
    I never understood why people complained about Chelsea playing defensively tbh, it's just a type of play, it's not cheating or anything.

Because for some reason people think they're owed a entertaining match
  • Dribbly
    9114 posts League Winner
    I never understood why people complained about Chelsea playing defensively tbh, it's just a type of play, it's not cheating or anything.
    Nobody likes a winner steph.

• BasedStudge
    19636 posts World Class

:joy:
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    TripleHeat wrote: »

Imagine paying £45 to watch a team park the bus
  • hasan09876 wrote: »
    any mod who bans Steph gets 650 coins if anyone wants to add to that be my guest.

@Marleigh @Monkey this person is attempting to sell coins
  • TripleHeat
    1900 posts Play-Off Hero
    hasan09876 wrote: »

Right then lets just send everyone forward get picked off 3-0 but hey at-least all the neutral's are happy.
  • BasedStudge
    19636 posts World Class

ban him plz ffs
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    People get more irked at Chelsea being defensive in the big games because they want and expect to be entertained because it's the big teams in the league.
  • Dribbly
    9114 posts League Winner
    Park the bus is an awful phrase that is being wrongly used more and more.
  • Monkey
    8350 posts League Winner

Unless banning Steph is now legal tender in your own little world I don't see how this is coin selling.
  • Luqeh
    683 posts Sunday League Hero
    Monkey wrote: »

Unless banning Steph is now legal tender in your own little world I don't see how this is coin selling.

:D
  • Dribbly
    9114 posts League Winner
    Drogba coming on ❤️❤️❤️❤️ sake. Although it would be magical if he scored against Arsenal again.
  • A Gamer
    4136 posts National Call-Up

this. Not only that but Chelsea spend so much money on players and yet cant play good football. If Chelsea didnt have money to spend then people would understand why they play defensive, but to have the best squad in the bpl and park the bus regularly is something else.
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    Dribbly wrote: »
    Drogba coming on ❤️❤️❤️❤️ sake. Although it would be magical if he scored against Arsenal again.

A fairytale.
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    Oh dear someone needs to educate Steph on what Coin Selling is.
  • TripleHeat
    1900 posts Play-Off Hero
    hmmm im not sure
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    I totally understand why Jose does what he does, and you can't complain if it works. It's just so boring though. You usually look forward to two big teams playing in hope of seeing a great game of football.

Regardless, Chelsea are worthy winners. Two defeats all season in the Premier League is some feat.
  • OBLIVION
    1133 posts Professional
    Oh god, Drogba coming on. He'll probably get a hatty.
  • Floody
    456 posts Sunday League Hero
    Could have waited a bit longer for Drogba...Oscar was doing alright
  • Teh Zombz
    4490 posts National Call-Up
    Monkey wrote: »

:joy:
  • Dribbly
    9114 posts League Winner
    SaifR wrote: »
    I totally understand why Jose does what he does, and you can't complain if it works. It's just so boring though. You usually look forward to two big teams playing in hope of seeing a great game of football.

Regardless, Chelsea are worthy winners. Two defeats all season in the Premier League is some feat.

Do people really think this game has been boring? That surprises me.
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    Ffs drogba wow
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class

Yeah as much as I dislike Chelsea's way of playing I wish we were much more organized and tight at the back, rather than having to watch nervy displays and a high line with a risky offside trap constantly being played.

We don't have the luxury of Matic shielding us either, neither Yaya or Fernandinho are natural defensive midfielders.
  • SaifR
    A Gamer wrote: »

this. Not only that but Chelsea spend so much money on players and yet cant play good football. If Chelsea didnt have money to spend then people would understand why they play defensive, but to have the best squad in the bpl and park the bus regularly is something else.

Rubbish, they played fantastic football for a large portion of the season. Recently they've had to grind a few results out, but that's a sign of champions that they're able to do that.

They only play cautiously against teams they fear could hurt them. And it works for them.
  • Prince
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    Grandpa drogba subbed on
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    Not hearing Geoff Shreeves voice is weird
  • OBLIVION
    1133 posts Professional
    A Gamer wrote: »

Regularly? I can count the number of times we're apparently parked the bus this season on one hand.

• SaifR
    Dribbly wrote: »

Do people really think this game has been boring? That surprises me.

Missed the first half, only just tuned in. Was just responding to some people claiming Chelsea are boring and aren't worthy title winners, which is BS.
This discussion has been closed.