The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Clash of the Squad-Builders - Season 2

Comments

• gregeth2000
    2681 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ok cool
  • Chow
    2525 posts Fans' Favourite
    @Brownie1524 I'll add you to the list, you will replace @CFCsjmishra in Division 3. If both you and @gregeth2000 could let me know which platform you use for FIFA, as well as your time zone/country, I'd appreciate it. You can find details on the format, rules, how to submit your squad and some of the criteria used during the judging process via the Information and Resources post. The Season 2 table can be found here.

• Mark
    608 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Are there any spots left?
  • Chow
    @Mark One. :) You can find the form in the OP. Actually I'll just repost it.

If you're interested in participating, fill out and post the template below.
    • Platform associated with your FUT account?
    • Timezone/country?
    • How active are you on the forum?
    • Based on the time frame outlined below, can you commit the necessary amount of time?

Before applying, please ensure you consider the time frame/required activity.
    • Players have 48 hours to submit their squad for the fixture.
    • Season 2 will contain at least 9 fixtures.
    • Repeatedly inactive players will be replaced.
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    Chow wrote: »
    This fixture was posted a little out of the blue I have to admit. Just so everyone knows, there are currently only four community writers left (including myself and @Sokker14). When I joined the team last year, there were eight. The point is, there are now less people judging the squads.

What does it mean for us? Will the results take longer, shorter or roughly the same? Are you looking for more community writers to join?
  • gregeth2000
    Ps4
    U.K. Time (in uk)
    I'm on the forums every day, keeps me occupied while I'm at work haha
    I can commit to building a squad within a 48 hour time frame regularly yes
  • Mark
    PS4
    GMT
    Check the forums often
    Yes
  • Chow
    @Rumplefish I always liked the idea of as many judges as possible giving their input to give as balanced a score as possible. Four is enough, but people aren't always free to score the squads. A lot of the judging process depends on how long it takes me to collate all the squads and present them in the judging thread we use (I'm currently doing that part right now).

In terms of new writers, while we aren't officially looking for more, I'd definitely keep an eye out. I know one participant from CotS S2 did apply for a role as a writer in the most recent staff application process, and I put a good word in for said forumer, but no new writers were selected for whatever reason. Certainly @Sokker14 and I feel we've been left short handed.
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    Ok, thanks @Chow . We all appreciate the hard work you guys are putting, hope you don't give up, only 3 fixtures to go :). Although seeing as i'm on top at the moment I can understand if you choose to let go and just hand out the rewards now :D
  • Chow
    @Mark I'll add you to the list, you will replace @JSchuch in Division 4. That should be about it for now, but once the results for Fixture 6 go live I will review the participants again and decide if we need more replacements.
  • Mark
    @Mark I'll add you to the list, you will replace @JSchuch in Division 4. That should be about it for now, but once the results for Fixture 6 go live I will review the participants again and decide if we need more replacements.

Thanks, sounds good
  • Chow
    :trollface:
  • Chow
    Scores have been calculated, will try to get the results out when I'm back from uni tonight.
  • Chow
    edited February 2016
    Fixture 6 Results

Lots of new managers entered Clash of the Squad Builders in Fixture 6 so I wasn't expecting a high submission %. That said, there was a slight improvement from the Christmas special. In order to ease the new managers in, Fixture 6 consisted of what I considered "easier than usual" requirements, which probably reflects in the low number of +15 scores handed out by the judges since it was harder to "stand out".

BFYzZOe.png Congratulations to @TheGabc - his Chinese New Year squad was the highest scoring submission of Fixture 6.

- BFYzZOe.png@TheGabc 433(1) Chinese New Year Squad BFYzZOe.png -
    6UWMC3q.png

Below you can find the other BFYzZOe.png division winners for this fixture - @Orange Prince (Division 2), @Rumplefish (Division 3) and @jordansky1111 (Division 4).
    - @Orange Prince -
    iqrbiXg.png

- @Rumplefish -
    EkGxVEc.png

- @jordansky1111 -
    tCglV03.png

Season 2 Table

7zlLvqc.png
    dsuowrf.png
    9gljeCA.png
    8en4WK3.png

(total score obtained through average of Judge's scores for the fixture, and rounded to the nearest integer
    - in the event where two or more players share the same score, the total score to one decimal place is considered)

:warning:Note: Those that failed to submit a squad in time have automatically received a score of 0.
    Please be aware - failure to submit a squad on multiple occasions will result in your removal from the game.

Squads that failed to meet the entire criteria have received a score deduction. This applies to squads submitted by @WFCBagnall and @Pattebennekou . In future fixtures, please double-check before submitting, and ensure your squad is applicable to the confines of the criteria provided.

The title race for overall best score is really heating up! The top five participants scores:
    1 | Rumplefish | 114.8
    2 | LS | 114.0
    3 | Orange Prince | 113.5
    4 | vibemix881 | 112.3
    5 | FootyMad | 110.5

Participants:
    Participants | Platform | Timezone
    1. @Xeque | PS4 | GMT+4
    2. @ukler8 | PS4 | GMT+5:30
    3. @LS | PS4 | GMT+2
    4. @Brownie1524
    5. @Bidwell | PS4 | GMT+1
    6. @Rumplefish | PS4 | GMT+3
    7. @BlitzersNL | PS4 | GMT+1
    8. @Dodds | XB1 | GMT+1
    9. @vibemix881 | XB1 | GMT+2
    10. @WFCBagnall | XB1 | GMT+1
    11. @Orikoru | PS4 | GMT+1
    12. @Monkey | 360 | GMT +1
    13. @Johnny Bravo | PS3 | GMT+1
    14. @jordansky1111 | PS4 | GMT+1
    15. @Benteke786 | PS4 | GMT+1
    16. @ghd30123 (DeeJay-00) | PS3 | GMT+5:30
    17. @keema-v | PS4 | GMT+1
    18. @JGomes | PS4 | GMT+1
    19. @CrashDavus | PC | GMT-4
    20. @Ace | PS4 | GMT+2
    21. @Wiwee | PC | GMT+2
    22. @Alex | PC | GMT+1
    23. @gregeth2000 | PS4 | GMT+1
    24. @CoolNickHD | XB1 | GMT-4
    25. @Färjestad | XB1 | GMT+1
    26. @Pattebennekou | PS4 | GMT+2
    27. @Ravz9 | PS4 | GMT+1
    28. @Zaknafein Do'Urden | PS4 | GMT+2
    29. @Mark | PS4 | GMT+1
    30. @Manda1997 | PS4 | GMT+11
    31. @Andy99TradeZ | XB1 | GMT+1
    32. @Timoner12 | PS4 | GMT-4
    33. @Orange Prince | PS3 | GMT+2
    34. @KingLionel10 | XB1 | GMT+1
    35. @Chance | XB1 | GMT-6
    36. @FootyMad | XB1 | GMT+1
    37. @Hyper_Sniper | PS4 | GMT+1
    38. @eJousie | XB1 | GMT+2
    39. @Chris | PC | GMT+9
    40. @TheGabc | PS4 | GMT+1
  • Monkey
    8350 posts League Winner
    How are there 4 relegation places and only 3 promotion places?
  • Chow
    Monkey wrote: »
    How are there 4 relegation places and only 3 promotion places?
    @Monkey Typo (well, whatever the equivalent is for cell colouring). Will fix.
  • Monkey
    8350 posts League Winner
    Yay

Was only concerned 'cos I was in the 4th spot :blush:
  • Andy99TradeZ
    14709 posts Has That Special Something
    how do I have scores for rounds 1 and 2?
  • Chow
    @Andy99TradeZ All new participants who join midway through the season directly replace the previous participants. Think of it as a managerial sacking/hiring - the results of the previous manager don't immediately wipe from the league table when the new manager comes in.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    14709 posts Has That Special Something
    @Andy99TradeZ All new participants who join midway through the season directly replace the previous participants. Think of it as a managerial sacking/hiring - the results of the previous manager don't immediately wipe from the league table when the new manager comes in.

ah I get it, better than nothing! :)
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    Damn, it's close :#
  • gregeth2000
    So when is the next fixture (my first as gaffer) announced??
  • Dodds
    8426 posts League Winner
    How comes I received a zero, did I do something wrong? :smile:
  • Ace
    4489 posts National Call-Up
    LS one upping me every fixture :neutral:
  • Chow
    Dodds wrote: »
    How comes I received a zero, did I do something wrong? :smile:
    @Dodds You submitted your squad two days late. :(
  • Dodds