Why is this game so bad ?

Gunin
331 posts Sunday League Hero
How did EA screw up the game this bad? No matter what i do the game is just jittery and jumpy all over the place. The passing is straight up stupid. it's a crap shoot. Players sit there with the ball not even doing anything and i'm pushing the defend button and towards them as hard as i can and they just sit there and kinda stick there foot out and look at them . The defense is atrocious. NONE of these players would be in any kind of pro league if they played defense the way they do in this game. When you push a button to defend the player should F'ing defend not run around the other player that has the ball. Half the time i'm playing it doesn't even feel like i'm actually controlling the player. The only thing saving this game is that there are no other fifa games. This is literally the worse online game play of any game in any genre. This game is straight **** on a stick . and i've played fifa since 09 .

Comments

• Orison
    48485 posts FIFA Cover Star
    There is no single button for defending except the contain button and if you use contain it's your fault that your players never attack and just back up :)

Also you don't seem to be good at the game, but that doesn't mean that the game is bad, yes the game is bad, but for other reasons that you mentioned, you only said that you can't play it
  • Gunin
    Orison wrote: »
    There is no single button for defending except the contain button and if you use contain it's your fault that your players never attack and just back up :)

I meant the B button(Tackle Button) when i said the defend button. I do know how to play the game notice i said I've been playing since 2009 ? You did read my post right ?
    Also you don't seem to be good at the game, but that doesn't mean that the game is bad, yes the game is bad, but for other reasons that you mentioned, you only said that you can't play it

The game is bad for other reasons but i'm not good at the game ? lol your not really making much since buddy . How can anyone be good at a game that is crap ? Also I just pointed out one of the MANY reasons why this game is complete sh&t. When you push a button to defend(TACKLE) your player should go after the BALL not go around the player with the ball of just stick out a **** toe like he's doing the Hokey Pokey. Also you shouldn't respond to people until you know what your talking about.
  • anferus20
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Use own tactics
  • Orison
    Gunin wrote: »

I meant the B button(Tackle Button) when i said the defend button. I do know how to play the game notice i said I've been playing since 2009 ? You did read my post right ?

The game is bad for other reasons but i'm not good at the game ? lol your not really making much since buddy . How can anyone be good at a game that is crap ? Also I just pointed out one of the MANY reasons why this game is complete sh&t. When you push a button to defend(TACKLE) your player should go after the BALL not go around the player with the ball of just stick out a **** toe like he's doing the Hokey Pokey. Also you shouldn't respond to people until you know what your talking about.

1. There are a lot of people who are good at the game, although the game is sh*t (in your opinion), so yes you can be good at this game
    2. When you press tackle and can´t aim your tackles, you will obviously miss your opponent, tackling is so easy and OP in this game, if you can´t tackle properly, then you are just bad at the game and it doesn´t matter how long you play Fifa, because it´s about Fifa 16 not Fifa 09 :)
  • Phantomfaust
    231 posts Has Potential To Be Special

1. There are a lot of people who are good at the game, although the game is sh*t (in your opinion), so yes you can be good at this game
    2. When you press tackle and can´t aim your tackles, you will obviously miss your opponent, tackling is so easy and OP in this game, if you can´t tackle properly, then you are just bad at the game and it doesn´t matter how long you play Fifa, because it´s about Fifa 16 not Fifa 09 :)

I guess you are referring to me with your first point? Cuz' everybody knows I am the best :)
  • Orison

I guess you are referring to me with your first point? Cuz' everybody knows I am the best :)

get a good record first, good players can compensate their bad brothers ;)
  • Phantomfaust

I know you were avoiding me so far becauso you know about my skill. But hey, there will be a good tournament on the forums again. And guess what...I will participate...you should pray for not having to play against me :)
  • Orison

I know you were avoiding me so far becauso you know about my skill. But hey, there will be a good tournament on the forums again. And guess what...I will participate...you should pray for not having to play against me :)

I added you days ago :)
  • Phantomfaust
    What's your origin name?
  • PVFCB97xD
    13142 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 2016

played @Orison like 20 times and won one game, drew one and lost all others i think :) have fun beating him while getting r**** against me :)
  • Orison
    edited February 2016
    PVFCB97xD wrote: »

played @Orison like 20 times and won one game, drew one and lost all others i think :) have fun beating him while getting r**** against me :)

Hopefully his finishing isn't as clinical as yours :trollface:
  • PVFCB97xD
    13142 posts Has That Special Something

btw i had 8 shots on goal and 8 goals against him :joy: im the god in finishing o:)
  • Orison

btw i had 8 shots on goal and 8 goals against him :joy: im the god in finishing o:)

35-5 shots result in 1 win, 1 draw and 1 loss, still sad :'(
  • CovLee_Candice
    4053 posts National Call-Up
    stop blaming other for your own stupidity and incompetence. sigh.

human were born with the highest ability to adapt. use that
  • Gunin
    all you people touting your skill in this game are pathetic. this game is complete ****. your players area ll retarted when you hit tackle even if you know exactly where they are going you run right past them. All the people that like it suck just like this game sucks that's why they like it.
  • mirosilva
    333 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 2016
    the game is bad because the PC platform is abandoned and full of hackers