Premier League Lounge (2014/15)

Comments

  • Luqeh
    683 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tosí ‏@OzilAssist 12m12 minutes ago
    Pretty sure Chelsea will be using Hazard as a fraud 9 with Fabregas as a deep lying inverted snake, Oscar dropping deep in his own sister.

    :D:D:D
  • Prince
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    Theirs no doubt De Gea was terrible on that last goal, but he can't get all the blame for it. The defense literally handed mirallas & Lukaku a 2 on 1 with DDG
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    mourinho is talking like hes hungover, very quiet, not as animated as usual, anyone else notice this?
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    Ashley Young is seriously limited. Yes he was in fantastic form, but he doesn't offer enough. All he does is jog down the touchline, then cut on to his right to cross, or play it to Blind/Shaw on the overlap. Mata offers way more, but lacks pace and is easily brushed off the ball. When he finds space he can be deadly though. Herrera's tidy, and is capable of playing passes in tight areas. Rooney's touch is often poor, as is his passing in tight areas. Fellaini is fantastic in aerial duels, and flicking the ball on to team-mates. Can be a nuisance off the ball too. Passing isn't good enough though.

    If we're going to dominate possession, teams will sit very deep, and for us to break them down we need to be able to move the ball quickly and precisely in tight areas. Only Mata & Herrera are capable it seems. We need better footballers.
  • Coops
    5095 posts Big Money Move
    SaifR wrote: »
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    No mention of Wain having a stinker? Probably more focus on Falcao though.

    It's the way football works now, due to social media and the media. Certain players will never get criticised. Falcao, Özil, Mangala, Balotelli and many more are targeted, any small mistake is blown out of proportion.

    Rooney gets more criticism than any other United player...
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    Luqeh wrote: »
    Tosí ‏@OzilAssist 12m12 minutes ago
    Pretty sure Chelsea will be using Hazard as a fraud 9 with Fabregas as a deep lying inverted snake, Oscar dropping deep in his own sister.

    :D:D:D

    omfg :joy:
  • A Gamer
    4136 posts National Call-Up
    Mertesacker OUT
    Paulista IN
  • Will you guys at least agree with me that Neuer is much better than David De Ceiver?

    He made an amazing save yesterday, a Berlin player was one on one with him and had loads of time, Neuer still saved it.
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    Coops wrote: »
    SaifR wrote: »
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    No mention of Wain having a stinker? Probably more focus on Falcao though.

    It's the way football works now, due to social media and the media. Certain players will never get criticised. Falcao, Özil, Mangala, Balotelli and many more are targeted, any small mistake is blown out of proportion.

    Rooney gets more criticism than any other United player...

    Nowhere near as much as Falcao.
  • jordansky1111
    6945 posts Big Money Move
    This is going to be bad
  • Coops
    5095 posts Big Money Move
    glad Liverpool are awful or else we might've been in trouble
  • Barresh
    5679 posts Big Money Move
    how the **** did Juve not score there?!

    It's just not meant to be Andie pal
  • Coops
    5095 posts Big Money Move
    SaifR wrote: »
    Coops wrote: »
    SaifR wrote: »
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    No mention of Wain having a stinker? Probably more focus on Falcao though.

    It's the way football works now, due to social media and the media. Certain players will never get criticised. Falcao, Özil, Mangala, Balotelli and many more are targeted, any small mistake is blown out of proportion.

    Rooney gets more criticism than any other United player...

    Nowhere near as much as Falcao.

    wonder if it's got anything to do with the fact he's actually proven himself to be slightly useful in this league and Falcao can't even control a ball anymore
  • Teh Zombz
    3914 posts National Call-Up
    reckon arsenal will win here
  • Coops
    5095 posts Big Money Move
    Steph wrote: »
    Will you guys at least agree with me that Neuer is much better than David De Ceiver?

    He made an amazing save yesterday, a Berlin player was one on one with him and had loads of time, Neuer still saved it.

    Can one of the mods please just do us all a favour and permanently ban you from the forum
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    Arsenal 2-1 Chelsea
    Giroud, Ozil
    Hazard
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    edited April 2015
    omg thierry i love you so much pal but just shut up, talking so much drivel, hes actually such a poor pundit
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    Coops wrote: »
    SaifR wrote: »
    Coops wrote: »
    SaifR wrote: »
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    No mention of Wain having a stinker? Probably more focus on Falcao though.

    It's the way football works now, due to social media and the media. Certain players will never get criticised. Falcao, Özil, Mangala, Balotelli and many more are targeted, any small mistake is blown out of proportion.

    Rooney gets more criticism than any other United player...

    Nowhere near as much as Falcao.

    wonder if it's got anything to do with the fact he's actually proven himself to be slightly useful in this league and Falcao can't even control a ball anymore

    I'm not saying he doesn't deserve any criticism. I'm saying he gets way more for events than any other player would.
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    Ravz9 wrote: »
    omg thierry i love you so much pal but just shut up, talking so much drivel, hes actually such a poor pundit

    So true hes crap
  • wth22
    10495 posts Has That Special Something
    SaifR wrote: »
    Coops wrote: »
    SaifR wrote: »
    Coops wrote: »
    SaifR wrote: »
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    No mention of Wain having a stinker? Probably more focus on Falcao though.

    It's the way football works now, due to social media and the media. Certain players will never get criticised. Falcao, Özil, Mangala, Balotelli and many more are targeted, any small mistake is blown out of proportion.

    Rooney gets more criticism than any other United player...

    Nowhere near as much as Falcao.

    wonder if it's got anything to do with the fact he's actually proven himself to be slightly useful in this league and Falcao can't even control a ball anymore

    I'm not saying he doesn't deserve any criticism. I'm saying he gets way more for events than any other player would.

    Understandably so.
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    Jaxite wrote: »
    Ravz9 wrote: »
    omg thierry i love you so much pal but just shut up, talking so much drivel, hes actually such a poor pundit

    So true hes crap

    some of the stuff he says makes you question whether hes actually been watching the bpl in the last 3 years

    also basically just bad mouthed ozil, and said he would have brought fab back at the expense of him and alexis :/
  • Coops
    5095 posts Big Money Move
    he's on extortionate wages and he's scored as many goals this season as Chris Smalling, the criticism is entirely deserved
  • Dawud
    16006 posts World Class
    Why are some world class footballers so brain dead when they become pundits
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    Dawud wrote: »
    Why are some world class footballers so brain dead when they become pundits

    RT
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    Ravz9 wrote: »
    Jaxite wrote: »
    Ravz9 wrote: »
    omg thierry i love you so much pal but just shut up, talking so much drivel, hes actually such a poor pundit

    So true hes crap

    some of the stuff he says makes you question whether hes actually been watching the bpl in the last 3 years

    also basically just bad mouthed ozil, and said he would have brought fab back at the expense of him and alexis :/

    Yeah he has no footballing brain what so ever.
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    Coops wrote: »
    he's on extortionate wages and he's scored as many goals this season as Chris Smalling, the criticism is entirely deserved

    He's earnt the right to be offered those wages due to the reputation he brought with him. Now it's not worked out, but we aren't even playing to his strengths. Yes he deserves criticism. Yes he should've scored atleast double the goals he has already. But he gets 10x the amount of stick for say, a bad touch, than another striker would.
  • Baelexis
    1765 posts Play-Off Hero
    Coops wrote: »
    Steph wrote: »
    Will you guys at least agree with me that Neuer is much better than David De Ceiver?

    He made an amazing save yesterday, a Berlin player was one on one with him and had loads of time, Neuer still saved it.

    Can one of the mods please just do us all a favour and permanently ban you from the forum
    rt

  • Baelexis
    1765 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dawud wrote: »
    Why are some world class footballers so brain dead when they become pundits
    :joy::joy:
  • Coops
    5095 posts Big Money Move
    Fabregas would add more to this Arsenal side than Ozil...
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    Baelexis wrote: »
    Coops wrote: »
    Steph wrote: »
    Will you guys at least agree with me that Neuer is much better than David De Ceiver?

    He made an amazing save yesterday, a Berlin player was one on one with him and had loads of time, Neuer still saved it.

    Can one of the mods please just do us all a favour and permanently ban you from the forum
    rt

This discussion has been closed.