B. If candreva + if biglia/marchisio

C. If sandro (7chem) + pogba

D. If ansaldi + pereya

Post edited by Honour and a pen15 on

Comments

• JohnDoe
    10589 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 2016
    IF Ansaldi? It's probably a mistake, as those are the same exact stats his NIF has.
  • Honour and a pen15
    2563 posts Fans' Favourite
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    IF Ansaldi? It's probably a mistake, as those are the same exact stats his NIF has.

Yeah, was on both futhead and ea database, i assumed they were correct :D
  • JohnDoe

The mistake probably originated on EA's DB and Futhead just got his IF's stats from there.
  • Honour and a pen15

The mistake probably originated on EA's DB and Futhead just got his IF's stats from there.

Thanks for pointing that out! Just made my decision harder :-/
  • JohnDoe
    Correct stats are:
    80 LP
    83 SP
    84 Crossing
    68 Curve
    50 FKA
    78 Vision
  • Honour and a pen15
    @JohnDoe

Thoughts on if ansaldi vs if candreva vs if sandro (7chem) vs up florenzi (7chem) as a rm in a 3atb?
  • JohnDoe
    @JohnDoe

Thoughts on if ansaldi vs if candreva vs if sandro (7chem) vs up florenzi (7chem) as a rm in a 3atb?

First of all, congrats on leet posts!

vlhBCx7.jpg

Regarding your question, I'd go with Candreva or Ansaldi, because I'm a stickler for chem. It depends on what type of player you want: Candreva is a much better attacker than Ansaldi, but the latter is a much better defender. Your call.
  • Honour and a pen15
    @JohnDoe

vlhBCx7.jpg

Thank you :)

Im not gonna be playing till tonight or tomorrow, so im gonna sit and ponder on it for a while, pooh style.
  • Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up
    @JohnDoe

vlhBCx7.jpg

Regarding your question, I'd go with Candreva or Ansaldi, because I'm a stickler for chem. It depends on what type of player you want: Candreva is a much better attacker than Ansaldi, but the latter is a much better defender. Your call.

I'm super confused, did you just answer your own question there, as if it came from another person?

:D
  • JohnDoe
    @JohnDoe

vlhBCx7.jpg

Thank you :)

Im not gonna be playing till tonight or tomorrow, so im gonna sit and ponder on it for a while, pooh style.

You know what they say, Pooh style is the only style.
  • Honour and a pen15
    edited February 2016
    @JohnDoe

vlhBCx7.jpg

I'm super confused, did you just answer your own question there, as if it came from another person?

Hahaha nope, he screenshotted my username with post count congradulating me on getting the "leet" (1337) post count and then responded under it. @Davey Sprockett
  • Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up
    @JohnDoe

vlhBCx7.jpg

Hahaha nope, he screenshotted my username with post count congradulating me on getting the "leet" (1337) post count @Davey Sprockett

:) just noticed that, the way it reads on my phone, it looked as though you'd posted it :D
  • Honour and a pen15
    @JohnDoe

vlhBCx7.jpg

Hahaha nope, he screenshotted my username with post count congradulating me on getting the "leet" (1337) post count @Davey Sprockett

:) just noticed that, the way it reads on my phone, it looked as though you'd posted it :D

Haha same thing happened to me, i did a double take thinking "i dont remember writing that"
  • Gaarl
    3650 posts National Call-Up
    IF Sandro and Pogba easily.
  • LeonidasJB
    14493 posts Has That Special Something
    Cuadrado all day long. Skills, pace, good shooting and good work rates for RM in a 3atb. Has to be Cuadrado, with Pogba. NIF is amazing, don't worry bout using his IF.
  • Honour and a pen15
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    Cuadrado all day long. Skills, pace, good shooting and good work rates for RM in a 3atb. Has to be Cuadrado, with Pogba. NIF is amazing, don't worry bout using his IF.
    Gaarl wrote: »
    IF Sandro and Pogba easily.

Ended up snagging a candreva for 15k under lowest bin, if he doesnt gel, will def do one of these 2 choices :)