Gorilla 4-1-2-1-2(2) Guide

Comments

• Gorilla
    756 posts Semi-Pro
    Muskul wrote: »
    Gorilla wrote: »
    Looks good, and in my opinion everyone who gets subbed on gets 10 chem.

Thank you!

Gorilla tell us please, we cant decide with my friend. He arguing with me all the time :smile:

1) Azpilicueta or Baba?
    2) Mongala and Koscielny it's best choose in BPL? Or Mongala + Otamendi or Zouma/Okore/Richards/Mbemba?
    3) Griezmann or Benzema?
    4) Marchisio or Dembele or someone?

Azpilicueta
    Mangala and Otamendi
    Griezmann
    Dembele/Ramires
  • Gorilla
    756 posts Semi-Pro
    Awesome guide Gorilla! It's helped me win a lot more games.

I was throwing together a cheap Bundes squad, ~100K (PS4) and was wondering what you though of this:

Hernandez - Aubameyang
    Kruse
    Vidal - Muller
    Gustavo
    Wendell - Matip - Sokratis - Opare
    Leno

The main issue (imo) is that there almost no M/H or L/H centerbacks in the bundesliga!

Personally i hate Bundesliga if i were you try Seria A
  • Lightsapo
    206 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So the best leagues in your opinion are BPL and Serie A?
  • wwbb
    3 posts Ball Boy
    edited February 2016
    Gorilla i'm using the 41212(2) formation and your custom tactics, but i'm quite bad in defending. Can you give me some advices, pls? Do you hold RB/R1 or something to do the pressure? it would be very helpful for me to get some advices from you
    (sorry for the english)
    Post edited by wwbb on
  • Antparry92
    19237 posts World Class
    c4728a3e650cb57728585bb6ec329a26.png
  • Gorilla wrote: »
    Awesome guide Gorilla! It's helped me win a lot more games.

I was throwing together a cheap Bundes squad, ~100K (PS4) and was wondering what you though of this:

Hernandez - Aubameyang
    Kruse
    Vidal - Muller
    Gustavo
    Wendell - Matip - Sokratis - Opare
    Leno

The main issue (imo) is that there almost no M/H or L/H centerbacks in the bundesliga!

Personally i hate Bundesliga if i were you try Seria A

I already have a Serie A team :smile:

Think I'll try a BPL team. Thanks again for an awesome guide!
  • Qon
    913 posts Professional
    MO2uA9z.png
    Opinions? :)
  • Gorilla
    756 posts Semi-Pro
    wwbb wrote: »
    Gorilla i'm using the 41212(2) formation and your custom tactics, but i'm quite bad in defending. Can you give me some advices, pls? Do you hold RB/R1 or something to do the pressure? it would be very helpful for me to get some advices from you
    (sorry for the english)

I use team-mate contain yes.
  • Gorilla
    756 posts Semi-Pro
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    c4728a3e650cb57728585bb6ec329a26.png

I wouldn't use that personally.
  • Gorilla
    756 posts Semi-Pro
    Qon wrote: »
    MO2uA9z.png
    Opinions? :)

Pastore i would change but apart from that all good.
  • I have these 2 squads and i could really need some advice on how to upgrade them
    Squad 1:http://www.futbin.com/16/squad/293619
    Squad 2: http://www.futbin.com/16/squad/293549
    Im thinking about changing martens with peraya and maybe guarin with nainggolan in squad it.
    Im thinking about replace Squad 2 with this http://www.futbin.com/16/squad/293537
    Do you have any advice on these squads?
  • Gorilla, could you recommend chem. style for IF Payet? Thank you.
    Now i have HAWK.
    Great guide, tried the formation and it's just not me this year unfortunately.

@Gorilla

I'm just interested in what settings the best tend to play, mainly shooting assistance, so thought this would be one of the best places to ask.

Shooting is on assisted, crossing is semi-assisted, through balls assisted, air balls for switching and analog sprint off is what i use.

Lob pass?

Assisted
    And Auto change help dont Know what It is exsctly Called in englisch its one under Auto Switch where you have in air
  • Muskul wrote: »
    Gorilla, could you recommend chem. style for IF Payet? Thank you.
    Now i have HAWK.

Engine or Maestro

@Gorilla

I'm just interested in what settings the best tend to play, mainly shooting assistance, so thought this would be one of the best places to ask.

Shooting is on assisted, crossing is semi-assisted, through balls assisted, air balls for switching and analog sprint off is what i use.

Lob pass?

Assisted
    And Auto change help dont Know what It is exsctly Called in englisch its one under Auto Switch where you have in air

Already said, "Air Balls"

@Gorilla

Lob pass?

Assisted

I mean the one under air balls ... Its something with Auto Switch too im from Germany so i dont Know the exsctly Name of it
    The options Are there
    None
    Half And Full ...
  • Gorilla
    756 posts Semi-Pro

@Gorilla

Lob pass?

Assisted

I mean the one under air balls ... Its something with Auto Switch too im from Germany so i dont Know the exsctly Name of it
    The options Are there
    None
    Half And Full ...

Low
  • Getbanged_2015
    306 posts Sunday League Hero
    Which cm and cam would u rec for a Bpl side? I have Ramires cm and Rooney Cdm, not sure of the last 2 midfield.
  • Gorilla, would willian at cm work alongside ramires and rooney? Which bpl cam u think best? de bruyne?
  • Gorilla,

when will you join your new announced guide with us?
  • Lovely guide!
    Would like to get your opinion on these 2 teams, have been trying to work out which league to go for besides BPL, but it's really hard. I've been looking at La Liga as well, but midfield options wasn't the best for this formation I believe, and Neymar+Bale took out whole my budget.(And I don't really get along with neymar IG)
    So the teams I've come up with now is a Serie A side, and a BPL:
    Serie A:
    2epnj2t.png
    BPL:
    2hi0xzn.png
    What do you think about these two teams? Anyone you would replace, and with who?
    Got around 150k for improvements, for these 2 teams.
    Would be open for other teams than the Serie A one, for around 300k'ish.
    Thanks for your time :-)
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    3976 posts National Call-Up
    Lovely guide!
    Would like to get your opinion on these 2 teams, have been trying to work out which league to go for besides BPL, but it's really hard. I've been looking at La Liga as well, but midfield options wasn't the best for this formation I believe, and Neymar+Bale took out whole my budget.(And I don't really get along with neymar IG)
    Serie A:
    2epnj2t.png
    BPL:
    2hi0xzn.png
    What do you think about these two teams? Anyone you would replace, and with who?

First team is similar to mine, How do you find Felipe Anderson? As I havnt got him?
    Mertens is a total beast
  • Lovely guide!
    Serie A:
    2epnj2t.png
    BPL:
    2hi0xzn.png

First team is similar to mine, How do you find Felipe Anderson? As I havnt got him?
    Mertens is a total beast

Haven't bought any of these teams, wanted know if they were any good :p
    Good to hear Mertens is a beast, will go for him instead of Dybala for a start atleast :-)
    Will let you know when I've tried Felipe Anderson, have used him in a 4-2-3-1, and he was a beast at that wide cam :-)
    How does your Seria A teams plays? Do you got Salah in there?
  • Azpi instead of Baba in BPL team.
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    3976 posts National Call-Up
    Lovely guide!
    Serie A:
    2epnj2t.png
    BPL:
    2hi0xzn.png

Mertens is a total beast

Good to hear Mertens is a beast, will go for him instead of Dybala for a start atleast :-)
    Will let you know when I've tried Felipe Anderson, have used him in a 4-2-3-1, and he was a beast at that wide cam :-)

Yes mate I have 2 teams.

1st If Gervinho Dybala
    . Mertens
    Pereyra. Marchisio
    . Khedira
    Sandro Bonucci Manolas Abate

I have If Salah in another serie a team very similar.

What players can I take out to make it a bit different anyone?

Bonucci for If Rodriguez or If Murillo?
    Khedira for IF Biglia?
  • Fateh2k
    223 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @Gorilla what are your controller settings? Thanks.
  • Lovely guide!
    Serie A:
    2epnj2t.png
    BPL:
    2hi0xzn.png

Mertens is a total beast

Yes mate I have 2 teams.

1st If Gervinho Dybala
    . Mertens
    Pereyra. Marchisio
    . Khedira
    Sandro Bonucci Manolas Abate

I have If Salah in another serie a team very similar.

What players can I take out to make it a bit different anyone?

Bonucci for If Rodriguez or If Murillo?
    Khedira for IF Biglia?

How is IF Salah? :-) Heard that Gervinho's finnishing is very bad as well? :3
  • Best Ligue 1 Team?

I've currently got a Ligue 1 Serie A Hybrid Team that looks like this:

Laca and Ibra
    IF Ben Arfa
    Pereyra and IF Tolisso
    Marchisio
    Sandro Barzagli Thiago Silva Aurier
    Sirigu

Planning to split them into separate teams. How should I finish the Ligue 1? Or any other suggestions?
  • Gorilla
    756 posts Semi-Pro
    Which cm and cam would u rec for a Bpl side? I have Ramires cm and Rooney Cdm, not sure of the last 2 midfield.

De Bruyne, Toure or someone like that.
  • Gorilla
    756 posts Semi-Pro
    Gorilla, would willian at cm work alongside ramires and rooney? Which bpl cam u think best? de bruyne?

If you start him at RF for sure.