Premier League Lounge (2014/15)

Comments

• jmcqos
    11038 posts Has That Special Something
    Just got another makeover,ready for great things now
  • Bram
    9390 posts League Winner
    Vodafone must be the worst company ever. Hope they go bankrupt.

They just sent me a 350 euro bill because I got a new iPhone without their allowance. WHAT THE ❤️❤️❤️❤️ DO I NEED ALLOWANCE FOR? I got apple care ffs not your shitey insurance.
  • I'm going grocery shopping because I've got nothing better to do lol.
  • Ace
    4490 posts National Call-Up
    This team is reminding me of Barca 07/08.

Revolutionising the passing side of football.

That side was awful
  • cronaldo773
    2286 posts Fans' Favourite
    Worst thing ever when you go out to the club and your dancing with a fit bird and your mate who drove there wants to leave. Gutted. They were playing Basshunter "Now You're Gone' the strobe lights were going off, I was dancing with her staring into her eyes and I just felt a deep connection. When I left I felt her eyes on my like I was on the Titanic drifting off to sea and she was wondering if she'll ever see me again.
  • Kman
    3169 posts National Call-Up
    Worst thing ever when you go out to the club and your dancing with a fit bird and your mate who drove there wants to leave. Gutted. They were playing Basshunter "Now You're Gone' the strobe lights were going off, I was dancing with her staring into her eyes and I just felt a deep connection. When I left I felt her eyes on my like I was on the Titanic drifting off to sea and she was wondering if she'll ever see me again.

Then your alarm went off and you woke up...
  • OBLIVION
    1133 posts Professional
    The BBC Sport FB comments are the most cancerous thing I've ever seen. According to them Hazard is about as useful as Ramires, and Messi and Ronaldo aren't fit to lace Sanchez's boots.
  • Bidwell
    8359 posts League Winner
    OBLIVION wrote: »
    The BBC Sport FB comments are the most cancerous thing I've ever seen. According to them Hazard is about as useful as Ramires, and Messi and Ronaldo aren't fit to lace Sanchez's boots.

They used to have a comments section under the article, they removed it because of how awful the replies were
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year

No one cares, stop posting, no one wants to see your ❤️❤️❤️❤️ trolls
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    Ravz preaching the truth!
  • Prince
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    OBLIVION wrote: »

Good lord..
  • Robert
    21723 posts Club Captain
    Nothing like an eggs and bacon breakfast on a Sunday morning.
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    So you've had a full 11 playing today?
    Yeah
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    Robert wrote: »

I hate you :tired_face:
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something

Nothing like Weetabix to fuel your day pal.
  • Teh Zombz
    4230 posts National Call-Up
    Hope Blind is fit today
  • jordansky1111
    6945 posts Big Money Move
    RT
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    Teh Zombz wrote: »
    Hope Blind is fit today

Think it will be this:

8f6ede2056fb4a0f01d66dc8a6392caa.png

Provided Blind is fit.
  • Bidwell
    8359 posts League Winner
    Not sure if it was reported on the mainstream media, but apparently Carver had a big argument with a fan yesterday

uv6dBns.jpg

The fan that was in the argument

"Asked carver why players won't pass to Armstrong and he said "I don't know what do you want me to do get out there yourself and do it"
    Then when Armstrong missed a header pointed at me and said "that's Armstrong for you"
    Also told me to meet him outside after the game and a lot more when I asked why there was no passion, always swore at me."

Tbf if it is true it wouldnt surprise me, he offered to fight another of the fans on the away trip to Southampton earlier this season.
  • Gazza
    5249 posts Big Money Move
    Would love him to tell The True Geordie to meet him outside after the game :joy:
  • Manutelli
    20506 posts Club Captain
    Bram wrote: »
    Vodafone must be the worst company ever. Hope they go bankrupt.

They just sent me a 350 euro bill because I got a new iPhone without their allowance. WHAT THE ❤️❤️❤️❤️ DO I NEED ALLOWANCE FOR? I got apple care ffs not your shitey insurance.

Why do you even go to Vodafone in the first place, they are known for their bad service and their bad signal in the entire country.
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    Hoping Gareth will do us a favour today :smile:
  • Robert
    21723 posts Club Captain
    True Geordie would ❤️❤️❤️❤️ deck him. Guy's like 6'5 and 350 pounds. :joy:
  • Coops
    5095 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2015
    if anyone wants a laugh at the expense of United fans, the De Gea thread on redcafe is worth checking out

[url="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/de-gea-contract-situation-as-de-gea-reject-£200k-week-contract-wants-€30m-release-clause.397568/"]redcafe.net/threads/de-gea-contract-situation-as-de-gea-reject-£200k-week-contract-wants-€30m-release-clause.397568/[/url]
  • Gazza
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    Hoping Gareth will do us a favour today :smile:

We'll spank them.
  • Robert
    21723 posts Club Captain
    Hey remember when you guys said De Gea wouldn't go for £30m if he signed a new contract? Well seems you were right, hell go for less.
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    edited April 2015
    Gazza wrote: »
    Would love him to tell The True Geordie to meet him outside after the game :joy:

Do you ever get off his **** Gazza?
  • Coops
    5095 posts Big Money Move
    Hey remember when you guys said De Gea wouldn't go for £30m if he signed a new contract? Well seems you were right, hell go for less.

He'd definitely go for more than 30m if he signed a new contract
  • Gazza
    Jaxite wrote: »
    Gazza wrote: »

Do you ever get off his **** Gazza?

Hes my Dad pal nothing wrong with speaking about him.

This discussion has been closed.