The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Teams you're enjoying right now?

Monterrey
1277 posts Professional
This is what I'm mostly using atm and it's very very solid. Feel free to share yours :D

baf01e8f7dd9da6a2bfb14ce3acb0aac.png

Comments

• Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    All this money and you're using onuha?
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    Rumplefish wrote: »

• Monterrey
    1277 posts Professional
    Rumplefish wrote: »

Why spend hundreds of thousands on a defender when it comes down to how you control your defenders? Pointless buying Blanc and Desailly when he's probably just as good as either of them in game.
  • BenzP7
    8294 posts League Winner
    232fb18740c323e64c1e1459f4b51da8.jpg
    08961244e31393c1985d7081d45062f1.png
  • Jfo88
    22803 posts Club Captain
    pitch-1909180.jpg

• Reezus
    11182 posts Has That Special Something
    d61c83f173299de82b166ad94cf18562.png

TOTS Marcelo, TOTS Pogba, Desailly, TOTS Lichtensteiner and possibly TOTS Marchisio over MOTM Vidal, we'll see.
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17022 posts World Class
    Reezus wrote: »
    d61c83f173299de82b166ad94cf18562.png

TOTS Marcelo, TOTS Pogba, Desailly, TOTS Lichtensteiner and possibly TOTS Marchisio over MOTM Vidal, we'll see.

How is TOTY Iniesta for you? His NIFs only weakness was his shooting and I can't stand it :/
  • TKBC
    3035 posts National Call-Up
    Whitecaps FC squad - kinda pointless to throw a screen shot up for that!
  • FC Intl
    4394 posts National Call-Up
    Nothing too fancy but these are just excellent, can't say enough good things about the formation too, so balanced.

SxPt3ec.jpg

uEhVdgF.png
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17022 posts World Class
    TKBC wrote: »

I always enjoy seeing full club MLS teams or other hometown teams that people use. It tells alot about a FUT player.
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    4LbWlK7.jpg
  • Jfo88
    22803 posts Club Captain
    WaCoug615 wrote: »
    4LbWlK7.jpg

Don't people just immediately ptb against this I couldn't handle playing against ptb every game
  • Monterrey
    1277 posts Professional

Gotta have Mattocks, Hurtado, Manneh, Mitchell for that pace and we cant forget Camilo, oh wait...

I always enjoy seeing full club MLS teams or other hometown teams that people use. It tells alot about a FUT player.

I only collect my locals' players, but I do use a few of them anyway as they are slightly OP in game.
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    4LbWlK7.jpg

Don't people just immediately ptb against this I couldn't handle playing against ptb every game

Yeah, they freak the heck out for sure. Learning to play better against it as I go. Playing lots of friendlies and forum tournies as well :#
  • FC Intl
    edited April 2015
    How are people affording 20 million coin squads?
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    FC Intl wrote: »

If you're referring to me, the serious answer is about 5+ months of intensive trading. The cheeky answer is I would have had twice as much if I sold up earlier and played with crappy players for another 2 months - I couldn't make myself do it tho.
  • FC Intl

If you're referring to me, the serious answer is about 5+ months of intensive trading. The cheeky answer is I would have had twice as much if I sold up earlier and played with crappy players for another 2 months - I couldn't make myself do it tho.

I wish I would have traded when the trading was good. I just find it so tedious though.
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner

I wish I would have traded when the trading was good. I just find it so tedious though.

Oh God yes. It's horrible now. I've honestly made about 200k profit since ranges hit, I just CBA any more. I know there's still a tad to be made but, ugh. Only hope is that starting fresh in '16 there will be wiggle room, plus a fresh start will encourage more buying/selling...
  • jenksiee123
    22328 posts Club Captain
    b2edb0c69338d79ba12bd9dd64354e7b.png

Been using this the past few weeks while I've waited for prices to drop. Absolutely love Michael Laudrup on this game, my favourite of the new Legends from this year.
  • Mishka
    1819 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2015
    this 3 atm

CDKBw1eWAAI97lt.jpg:large

CDcqiMbVAAI4PcE.jpg:large

CDEzR6BUsAAzISY.jpg:large
  • BlitzersNL
    24943 posts Player of the Year
    Full PSV team. Waiting for the Dutch TOTS MC players
  • Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    Mishka, why you put Neymar on the right wing? he eat pants there for realll
    if i were you, i would put another formation to make it work or at least i would put ronaldo on the right cause he is great everywhere...
  • Mishka
    1819 posts Play-Off Hero
    Imtnt wrote: »
    Mishka, why you put Neymar on the right wing? he eat pants there for realll
    if i were you, i would put another formation to make it work or at least i would put ronaldo on the right cause he is great everywhere...

@Imtnt never had a problem with him, and played this team around 40 games.
  • Kiid
    2531 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2015
    fvh3de.jpg

Not really enjoying it as I want to play with the expensive CR7/Messi/Suarez, but I am waiting for TOTS. But this team is fun to use and good enough to win the far majority of the games I play. Balotelli is a beast
  • Carlos_84ger
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    3de5a0e3b53f8bd0bb35feca9a625629.png
  • Batman
    92 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    b2edb0c69338d79ba12bd9dd64354e7b.png

Been using this the past few weeks while I've waited for prices to drop. Absolutely love Michael Laudrup on this game, my favourite of the new Legends from this year.

Can just ask what is Suker like for you thinking of buying him. @jenksiee123
  • diehardxavi
    91 posts Park Captain
    pitch-1915003.jpg

Rondon and Hulk are absolute tanks. Crushing everyone in their path.
  • FC Intl
    Found Rondon far too "clunky"
  • Vinnie
    1373 posts Play-Off Hero
    nb9r2t.jpg
  • FC Intl
    Vinnie wrote: »
    nb9r2t.jpg

Were you playing the gold cup a couple hours ago?