Squads.

Derryboy
1696 posts Play-Off Hero
Show is yer squads.

3hUulBY.png

This squad is by far the most fun to play with that I've used in a long time. I will get the hang of all these 5* skills eventually, and the defensive unit is pretty strong. Question is do I sacrifice symmetry for a better back line. I do quite like the symmetry though. Anyone else got any skill squads?

p2X9HsN.png

Ths is along the same lines would like to squeeze a neymar in there but need to shif some of the TP first. Great fun to play with aswell. Any changes fellas?

6v7YxAh.png

And this one just to mix it up a bit, my two 5*s out wide with these two tanks in the middle. Not quite as much fun as the other two but still enjoyable to play with, wide open to suggestions on this one as long as I keep my 5*s in there.

mJak795.png

And lastly one for @Advait, one league squads don't have to be boring, this is my very well balanced green arrow, stuff dreams are made of. With different versions than the ones pictured, orange ST blue wingers black CDMs and black FBs, just need the purple Rodriguez. Anyone else got any cool symmetry squads?

Comments

• karam
    953 posts Professional
    You have 2 try wellington Silva
  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    karam wrote: »
    You have 2 try wellington Silva

Will do.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    The last one does look great! Specially with the blue black orange symmetry ;)
  • indcolts18288
    4536 posts National Call-Up
    The one I'm using right meow
    350w7lc.jpg
  • California
    3893 posts National Call-Up
    350w7lc.jpg

Congratulations on modric.
  • indcolts18288
    edited February 2016
    California wrote: »
    350w7lc.jpg

Congratulations on modric.

Thanks man. Actually it was mostly squad fitness cards that funded him lol. Started out with 250k and then I've been selling squad fitness for the last 36hrs. What are you rollin with right now?
  • Alergi
    1170 posts Professional
    main team
    [img][/img]Screen%20Shot%202016-02-12%20at%204.51.28%20PM_zpsnfbgce4l.png

fitness
    [img][/img]Screen%20Shot%202016-02-12%20at%204.51.49%20PM_zpsav2fsfhs.png

• indcolts18288
    Alergi wrote: »
    main team

fitness

Beautiful
    Btw I notice your A team's defenders have a med/high attack rating. I pretty much use the same guys. I have never really suffered because if it but constantly read people saying "I bet you get burned a lot". Actually no I don't and if I do, it's my fault not the player.
    @Alergi
  • Alergi
    1170 posts Professional
    main team

fitness

Beautiful
    Btw I notice your A team's defenders have a med/high attack rating. I pretty much use the same guys. I have never really suffered because if it but constantly read people saying "I bet you get burned a lot". Actually no I don't and if I do, it's my fault not the player.
    @Alergi

I hardly ever have a problem with them tbh, godin and Ramos sync perfectly and Alves tracks back pretty quick for his workrate, I'm in div1, still havnt won it yet but don't phase me, suffer quite a bit of d/c's due to my internet and region but meh, team plays like a dream.
    Funny thing is, my fitness team sometimes outperforms my main lols!
  • indcolts18288
    main team

fitness

Beautiful
    @Alergi

I hardly ever have a problem with them tbh, godin and Ramos sync perfectly and Alves tracks back pretty quick for his workrate, I'm in div1, still havnt won it yet but don't phase me, suffer quite a bit of d/c's due to my internet and region but meh, team plays like a dream.

I need me a fitness team lol
  • Alergi
    1170 posts Professional
    main team

fitness

Beautiful
    @Alergi

Build one similar to mine bro. Cost me 90k and does pretty well
  • indcolts18288
    main team

fitness

Beautiful
    @Alergi

Will do already have most of the players. Sounds like they work great for you. Do you use them about every 3-4 games?
  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    main team

fitness

Beautiful
    @Alergi

Will do already have most of the players. Sounds like they work great for you. Do you use them about every 3-4 games?

If you need a fatness team try the Morocco front four, seriously great fun. You will thank me after.
  • uryflqk
    1232 posts Professional
    edited February 2016
    Main team :
    e3f1e2773ff91e2cd69928fed4576e1d.png
    Fitness team :
    99904058fb3bc2951fe5275f98bda0f8.png

• Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 2016
    Meow
    350w7lc.jpg

I'd be tempted to get Felipe Luis and Aurier in for the extra 10 chems. Also try Oblak, he's Had an UP and has the long throw trait, for me that's the only difference between keepers, I loved Alves but Oblak is **** hot too.
  • Gazza74
    1130 posts Professional
    edited February 2016
    Using these 2 sides in rotation. I had a truck load of IF but for some reason im performing(winning) a hell of a lot more with NIF.
    So i have just over 1.2m in coins after selling the IF`s and i`m just trading for fun :)

2jdgk0w.jpg

2vxepfp.jpg
  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gazza74 wrote: »
    Using these 2 sides in rotation. I had a truck load of IF but for some reason im performing(winning) a hell of a lot more with NIF.
    So i have just over 1.2m in coins after selling the IF`s and i`m just trading for fun :)

2jdgk0w.jpg

2vxepfp.jpg

How's the 4222, I've not tried it yet but quite like the look of it. Do you use custom tactics?
  • Gazza74
    1130 posts Professional
    edited February 2016
    Really good for me.
    I used to use 4231 or formations with wingers and wasnt keen on using a formation without wingers but after using this i`m never going back in fifa 16, maybe its just the way i play but im starting to like fifa again lol.
    Only custom tactics i use are aggresive tackling on both CDM`s and use the 'cover' option in custom, otherwise i leave everything as it is as when i did use ones on YouTube i seemed to get battered.
  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gazza74 wrote: »
    Really good for me.
    I used to use 4231 or formations with wingers and wasnt keen on using a formation without wingers but after using this i`m never going back in fifa 16, maybe its just the way i play but im starting to like fifa again lol.
    Only custom tactics i use are aggresive tackling on both CDM`s and use the 'cover' option in custom, otherwise i leave everything as it is as when i did use ones on YouTube i seemed to get battered.

I'm really enjoying the 423cams1 at the moment. I had some issue with CTs untill I watched at
    @HekTic_JukeZ vid and realised don't use others CTs but moulded them to suit my play style. Really love the 3 5* Moroccan CAMs around Amrabat great fun to play with.
  • Danledge95
    4593 posts Big Money Move
    through the night i held D2 with my RBL team, lots and lots of fun, especially with the front 4 and Kaiser! i think for myself the most amazing part was the final win Vs a D1 winner (Black and gold kit) he had Bale, Ronnie, Benzema and co... was one of the biggest slogs of all the games i have played this year but my boys prevailed 2-1 champions with 2 well crafted goals in the second half.

909944fa90.jpg

My squad used for rotation was this little 2. Bundes team, im looking to hybrid it up a little but for now its pretty damn solid for what it is... Griffo is a absolute beast and Okotie bullies the defenders (almost as good as poulsen)

490de80224.jpg

other than that i have my Everton team which needs no explanation (Everton fans will understand :') )

69b2d672ce.jpg

My (some will say) boring BPL team; Rooney + Costa is incredible!!

1ccc02d61b.jpg

I think that is my lot tbh... im really hoping for a good performance from my RBP lads today vs FC St Pauli... 1st vs 4th should be a tight game!! hoping for a Forsberg inform if im been honest; the other guys are all sound however he is just lacking slightly is a few areas... still lots of fun though!!
    when RBL are a Bundesliga team next year and if they hold onto Poulsen; i can see him becoming the best silver on FIFA... ever!!
    potential to be:

4* skill
    4* WF
    6ft 4
    88 Pace
    70 Shot
    75-78 Phy

... absolute tank

Lemme know what you think of my teams :D
  • Danledge95
    just to build on the 2. bundes team, this is what im thinking for an hybrid. that Italian dude looks immense!! gonna go for it i reckon

ccc63e7e56.jpg
  • Alergi
    1170 posts Professional
    main team

fitness

Beautiful
    @Alergi

Depends man, if I feel the AIDS too much with my main team I do 1 game each, but normally play 2 and switch.
  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    Danledge95 wrote: »
    through the night i held D2 with my RBL team, lots and lots of fun, especially with the front 4 and Kaiser! i think for myself the most amazing part was the final win Vs a D1 winner (Black and gold kit) he had Bale, Ronnie, Benzema and co... was one of the biggest slogs of all the games i have played this year but my boys prevailed 2-1 champions with 2 well crafted goals in the second half.

909944fa90.jpg

My squad used for rotation was this little 2. Bundes team, im looking to hybrid it up a little but for now its pretty damn solid for what it is... Griffo is a absolute beast and Okotie bullies the defenders (almost as good as poulsen)

490de80224.jpg

other than that i have my Everton team which needs no explanation (Everton fans will understand :') )

69b2d672ce.jpg

1ccc02d61b.jpg

I think that is my lot tbh... im really hoping for a good performance from my RBP lads today vs FC St Pauli... 1st vs 4th should be a tight game!! hoping for a Forsberg inform if im been honest; the other guys are all sound however he is just lacking slightly is a few areas... still lots of fun though!!
    when RBL are a Bundesliga team next year and if they hold onto Poulsen; i can see him becoming the best silver on FIFA... ever!!
    potential to be:

4* skill
    4* WF
    6ft 4
    88 Pace
    70 Shot
    75-78 Phy

... absolute tank

Gotta give Poulsen a shot I think
  • Danledge95
    Derryboy wrote: »
    Danledge95 wrote: »

909944fa90.jpg

490de80224.jpg

69b2d672ce.jpg

1ccc02d61b.jpg

potential to be:

4* skill
    4* WF
    6ft 4
    88 Pace
    70 Shot
    75-78 Phy

... absolute tank

Gotta give Poulsen a shot I think

hes bags of fun.. i would strongly recommend the Quartet of Poulsen, bruno, Sabitzer and forsberg.
    start the game with sab in CAM and straightaway switch him to RM for bruno.... you wont regret it; i promise!!