A5B's FUT Club

Comments

• Zaknafein Do'Urden
    1898 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 2016
    This thread quickly turned into a squad building thread,sorry :'( o:)
  • BlitzersNL
    24459 posts Club Captain
    Hoping Gomez gets an IF this week. Would give me an excuse to use Balasz
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    47721 posts FIFA Cover Star
    This thread quickly turned into a squad building thread,sorry :'( o:)

It was like a squad building thread in his previous threads. :#
  • A5B
    3017 posts National Call-Up
    Jamesl2001 wrote: »
    Would you be able to build me a really cool looking squad for around 2 Mil on ps4 cos all your squads look awesome. Thanks!

Here are a couple. 2nd one is French-heavy, but looks good

http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/9096664/

http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/9098281/
  • Jamesl2001
    1602 posts Play-Off Hero
    A5B wrote: »
    Would you be able to build me a really cool looking squad for around 2 Mil on ps4 cos all your squads look awesome. Thanks!

Thanks a lot pal the second one looks crazy!
  • Neckabob
    13045 posts Has That Special Something
    Neckabob wrote: »
    Balasz is amazing 30g 27a in 62games

Nice! What team are you using him in?

4-3-2-1
    Balasz etoo podolski if
    Atiba if inan ndiaye if
    Pinto franco alves gonul
    Kivrak
  • A5B
    Balasz is amazing 30g 27a in 62games

Nice! What team are you using him in?

4-3-2-1
    Balasz etoo podolski if
    Atiba if inan ndiaye if
    Pinto franco alves gonul
    Kivrak

Solid. How's Eto'o? Might look into building a squad around him.
  • A5B

Thanks a lot pal the second one looks crazy!

No problem! Let me know if you'd like another one done, I did those ones kind of quickly. :)
  • xXTato99Xx
    1300 posts Professional
    You look like me.... I prefer to try like 10 IFs, some bronzes and silvers then to have a full overpowered team with all the best players...

This week I have been trying Liga Bancomer MX and I can recomend you Arango and Uche... Really good players! Will try SIF Gignac and IF Sanchez later and will tell you something!!

As for other players Gonzalo Rodriguez IF is a good CB to pair your IF Musacchio!!

IF Pizzi is a really good RM for 4231(2) and Semedo is really good and gets a good perfect link there!

IF Adrien is a really good CM/CDM has an awesome passing, awesome long shots and dribbling as well as tackling. Really good at 433(2) CM.

IF Danilo Pereira is excelent on 1 CDM formation! He is a real tank and scores many headers from corners....

IF Gomes is a good CDM for 2CDM formations as 4231(2) because he pushes quite a bit but he is still very tall and can recover many balls!!!

IF Layun is a great all round LB!!! Can play in midfield as well (low chem)

IF Jefferson if you like to cross!

TIF Slimani - Complete boss! 10/10 at Target Man (use at 433(2) or 4231(2))

Hopefully I gave you some IFs to try for some times.... Here are some of my D1 teams ( I have 18 teams so wont post all)
    433(2)
    IF Gaitan TIF Slimani Salvio
    IF Adrien Pereyra
    Khedira
    IF Jefferson Bonucci Manolas Lichteiner
    Diego Lopez

SIF Martial SIF Aduriz Vela
    IF Ander Herrera Koke
    Scheneiderlin
    Baba Zouma IF Musacchio IF Gaspar
    Ansejo

SIF Martial Giroud
    IF Ben Yedder
    SIF Kruse Guilavogui Thiago
    Kolasinov Howedes Benatia Diekmeier
    Sommer

Salvio is my favorite player have to say! More than 70 games with him - Specially in this (from div10 to div1 (been upgrading to IFs in the way UP))

Perotti IF Icardi Salvio
    El Kaddouri Taraabt
    IF Danilo Pereira
    IF Ghoulam Paulo Oliveira Marcano Maxi
    IF Patricio
  • A5B
    Thanks for that @xXTato99Xx !

A lot of great players for me to try. I've used Slimani and Jefferson in the past, and had good experiences with both. I'll start building teams with the other players you've suggested and come up with some nice BSG teams with uncommon players ;)
  • xXTato99Xx
    1300 posts Professional

A lot of great players for me to try. I've used Slimani and Jefferson in the past, and had good experiences with both. I'll start building teams with the other players you've suggested and come up with some nice BSG teams with uncommon players ;)

Ok! I will post more silvers and bronze players that I've used here so I migth help you!

You seem a nice guy! I followed you thread last year, loved it, and did build some of your teams!! Good luck on trying as many cards as possible xD

One question - You sell the players after using them or keep them?
  • A5B
    xXTato99Xx wrote: »

Ok! I will post more silvers and bronze players that I've used here so I migth help you!

You seem a nice guy! I followed you thread last year, loved it, and did build some of your teams!! Good luck on trying as many cards as possible xD

One question - You sell the players after using them or keep them?

I usually have 2 core teams that I'll never sell. Other teams (like the Aduriz one) I like to try for a few games and sell on in order to fund other squads.

Thanks for your kind words. Looking forward to hearing about more players!
  • A5B
    @xXTato99Xx So I played around with a few squad ideas for Pizzi in a 4231 (2). This looks good, and it incorporates players that others have suggested as well. Plus, Fernandes looks insane!

4W5pxvo.png
  • A5B
    So, first season of D1 complete. Came down to the last game and all I needed was a win. Then this happens....went on to draw 2-2, so this was an important moment.

• Dawud
    15951 posts World Class
    Absolutely LOVE Fernandes, great in any position
  • MikeyP_FC
    13055 posts Has That Special Something
    Brutal man.
  • A5B
    Dawud wrote: »
    Absolutely LOVE Fernandes, great in any position

Yeah he looks great. I remember playing against him earlier this year and he destroyed me.
  • A5B
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    Brutal man.

Yeah, I stared at the screen for a minute trying to figure out what happened haha
  • JoeDoeDawg11
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    Playing you right now lol.... Recognized that squad right away
  • A5B

Thought the same thing! I recognized yours from the Aduriz thread. Always a pleasure playing against a forumer. Great game.
  • JoeDoeDawg11
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero

Thought the same thing! I recognized yours from the Aduriz thread. Always a pleasure playing against a forumer. Great game.

You too. Giving up something like that screamer from Ozil would generally make me lose it, but it felt better knowing that I conceded it against a good guy from the forums
  • A5B

You too. Giving up something like that screamer from Ozil would generally make me lose it, but it felt better knowing that I conceded it against a good guy from the forums

I felt bad, I looked at the replay and Adrian was just standing there. At first it looked like he genuinely wouldn't have been able to save it, but I think he could have. He didn't even react :o
  • JoeDoeDawg11
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero

I felt bad, I looked at the replay and Adrian was just standing there. At first it looked like he genuinely wouldn't have been able to save it, but I think he could have. He didn't even react :o
    Yeah it almost looked like he thought the ball was going out of play so he didn't want to touch it. You deserved the win for sure though, was basically my first game of the day, so I was a little shaky. It would be nice to play you again sometime

• JoeDoeDawg11
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 2016
    45cea5099845328cadca78cf946de6d4.pngFinally figured out a way to get full chem on Srna, Modric probably won't do to well as a lone CDM so I think I can go Busquets and Javi Martinez
  • A5B

Yeah it almost looked like he thought the ball was going out of play so he didn't want to touch it. You deserved the win for sure though, was basically my first game of the day, so I was a little shaky. It would be nice to play you again sometime

It certainly would be. Add me if you'd like. PSN is aborbely5 in case you didn't remember :)
  • JoeDoeDawg11
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero

It certainly would be. Add me if you'd like. PSN is aborbely5 in case you didn't remember :)

Will do for sure when I am on tomorrow. Maybe give me a few days to get back in a groove and decide on a squad, I've been playing a lot of Madden/NHL lately, and trying out a bunch of different squads when I do play FIFA
  • A5B
    45cea5099845328cadca78cf946de6d4.pngFinally figured out a way to get full chem on Srna, Modric probably won't do to well as a lone CDM so I think I can go Busquets and Javi Martinez

That looks solid. You could also look into using a Shaktar CM and RW to help get chem for Srna.

Maybe something like:
    Piatti - Aduriz - IF Marlos
    Benat - Busquets - Texeira
    Tremoulinas - Mathieu - Perrin - Srna
    Ruffier
  • A5B

Will do for sure when I am on tomorrow. Maybe give me a few days to get back in a groove and decide on a squad, I've been playing a lot of Madden/NHL lately, and trying out a bunch of different squads when I do play FIFA

Okay, cool. I'll play around with a few squad ideas in a 433 (2) for you with Aduriz/Srna and anyone else you'd like to keep :)
  • JoeDoeDawg11
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero

Okay, cool. I'll play around with a few squad ideas in a 433 (2) for you with Aduriz/Srna and anyone else you'd like to keep :)

That would be awesome, Mainly just want to keep Aduriz and Srna, only other request would be at least one winger with good crossing and curve, I figured out that those stats make a difference this year when I used Ricardo Rodriguez for the first time
  • A5B

That would be awesome, Mainly just want to keep Aduriz and Srna, only other request would be at least one winger with good crossing and curve, I figured out that those stats make a difference this year when I used Ricardo Rodriguez for the first time

Funnily enough just made this. Some insane crossers in there, albeit not much pace up front. Turan can be swapped for anyone (maybe IF Carrasco)

http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/9199915/