Anyone use 4-3-2-1?

1
SaifR
12842 posts Has That Special Something
How is it this year? Feel free to post your teams and set ups :)

Comments

  • Onedoesntsimply
    2054 posts Fans' Favourite
    I use the following:
    Reus - Lewandowski - Robben
    Muller - Vidal - Marchisio
    Alaba - Howedes - Chiellini - Florenzi
    Leno

    Works really well for me. Both Reus and Robben are absolutely deadly from the wings and Lewandowski finishes everything else off with ease.
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    Any instructons? @Onedoesntsimply
  • Onedoesntsimply
    2054 posts Fans' Favourite
    SaifR wrote: »
    Any instructons? @Onedoesntsimply

    I don't use any. Never really found the need for them tbh, which I think is a good thing.
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    SaifR wrote: »
    Any instructons? @Onedoesntsimply

    I don't use any. Never really found the need for them tbh, which I think is a good thing.

    Ah fair enough, if you don't feel the need to.
  • PeteyHR
    1159 posts Professional
    edited February 2016
    I use an average Serie A side which until recently has kept me firmly in division one. Now all of a sudden I'm terrible

    Edit: get Dybala
  • WHU18
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 2016
    Ribery lew Costa
    Thiago gustavo vidal
    Schmeltzer naldo hummels diekmier
    Leno

    Lew central target man
    Rf and lf central get in behind
  • Rolls-reus96
    1594 posts Play-Off Hero
    Neymar - Suarez - Robben
    Teixeira - Gustavo - Vidal
    Luis - Silva - Boatent - Pisz..?
    Trapp

    Very good team. Neymar and Robben get behind, Suarez as targetman and Vidal stay back.
  • AtomicOdin
    1134 posts Professional
    Nani - RVP - Quaresma
    Castro - Arslan - Guarin
    Durm - Mauricio - Jesus - Montoya
    Neto

    Just use the default set up. Its a lot of fun to use, and I win more games than not when using it and I'm bang average at the game.
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    Cheers everyone so far
  • bear
    6030 posts Big Money Move
    Ronaldo-Rooney-Walcott
    Modric-Kroos-Ozil
    Marcelo-Naldo-Gabriel-Yedlin
    Cech

    No instructions or tactics of any kind needed.
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    bear wrote: »
    Ronaldo-Rooney-Walcott
    Modric-Kroos-Ozil
    Marcelo-Naldo-Gabriel-Yedlin
    Cech

    No instructions or tactics of any kind needed.

    Kroos is an amazing CCM. Have him in my team too.
    Zlatan
    Di Maria - Bale
    IF Verratti - Kroos - Modric
    Kurzawa - Silva - Pepe - Carvajal
    Trapp

    @bear
  • WHU18
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    SaifR wrote: »
    bear wrote: »
    Ronaldo-Rooney-Walcott
    Modric-Kroos-Ozil
    Marcelo-Naldo-Gabriel-Yedlin
    Cech

    No instructions or tactics of any kind needed.

    Kroos is an amazing CCM. Have him in my team too.
    Zlatan
    Di Maria - Bale
    IF Verratti - Kroos - Modric
    Kurzawa - Silva - Pepe - Carvajal
    Trapp

    @bear

    I'd recommend danilo instead of carvajal
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13078 posts Has That Special Something
    4-3-2-1 is great this year!

    make sure to use Hulk, he is outrageously good this year not sluggish at all unlike previous UTs
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    WHU18 wrote: »
    SaifR wrote: »
    bear wrote: »
    Ronaldo-Rooney-Walcott
    Modric-Kroos-Ozil
    Marcelo-Naldo-Gabriel-Yedlin
    Cech

    No instructions or tactics of any kind needed.

    Kroos is an amazing CCM. Have him in my team too.
    Zlatan
    Di Maria - Bale
    IF Verratti - Kroos - Modric
    Kurzawa - Silva - Pepe - Carvajal
    Trapp

    @bear

    I'd recommend danilo instead of carvajal

    Carvajal is one of (if not the best) my favourite RBs this year :)
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    4-3-2-1 is great this year!

    make sure to use Hulk, he is outrageously good this year not sluggish at all unlike previous UTs

    Nice. Hulks looks class, almost like a cheaper but stronger Bale.

    You using any instructions? @AFC AJAX NR 1
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13078 posts Has That Special Something
    SaifR wrote: »
    4-3-2-1 is great this year!

    make sure to use Hulk, he is outrageously good this year not sluggish at all unlike previous UTs

    Nice. Hulks looks class, almost like a cheaper but stronger Bale.

    You using any instructions? @AFC AJAX NR 1

    Sometimes, often just defaults instructions though
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Formation sucked for me striker never scored
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    TIF Benzema
    Neymar. Messi
    Iniesta. Pogba
    Marchisio
    Alaba. Boateng. Bonucci. Alves

    Neuer

    I roll possession 4-1-4-1 and switch it up to 4-3-2-1 when going more direct and pressure
    (iniesta 8 chem, rest 10)
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 2016
    Formation sucked for me striker never scored

    Yeah they seem to assist more. Not a bad thing though.
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    krappen07 wrote: »
    TIF Benzema
    Neymar. Messi
    Iniesta. Pogba
    Marchisio
    Alaba. Boateng. Bonucci. Alves

    Neuer

    I roll possession 4-1-4-1 and switch it up to 4-3-2-1 when going more direct and pressure
    (iniesta 8 chem, rest 10)

    Awesome team!
  • rckstr
    5288 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2016
    3439bf872995a9fcc25c4a601d675686.png

    Fullbacks and midfield stay back
    Front 3 get in behind
    Suarez stay central

    Plays like a dream but feel the midfield lacks goals so contemplating on James/Modric

    31f6e40c1204418961ececc335eee866.png

    2955d609fa16e20eafbb8bf5b4aa4a6e.png

    bf59e526f6f985bc913dd3d83423d0ce.png

    Suarez has 57 assists
  • Aspral
    3378 posts National Call-Up
    I'm using it and loving it.

    Zlatan
    SIF Martial - Lucas
    Matuidi - Gonalons - Verrati
    IF Maxwell - Perrin - IF N'Koulou- Aurier
    Sirigu
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    rckstr wrote: »
    3439bf872995a9fcc25c4a601d675686.png

    Fullbacks and midfield stay back
    Front 3 get in behind
    Suarez stay central

    Plays like a dream but feel the midfield lacks goals so contemplating on James/Modric

    31f6e40c1204418961ececc335eee866.png

    2955d609fa16e20eafbb8bf5b4aa4a6e.png

    bf59e526f6f985bc913dd3d83423d0ce.png

    Suarez has 57 assists

    @rckstr

    All on stay back???
  • rckstr
    5288 posts Big Money Move
    COACH wrote: »
    rckstr wrote: »
    3439bf872995a9fcc25c4a601d675686.png

    Fullbacks and midfield stay back
    Front 3 get in behind
    Suarez stay central

    Plays like a dream but feel the midfield lacks goals so contemplating on James/Modric

    31f6e40c1204418961ececc335eee866.png

    2955d609fa16e20eafbb8bf5b4aa4a6e.png

    bf59e526f6f985bc913dd3d83423d0ce.png

    Suarez has 57 assists

    @rckstr

    All on stay back???

    Yeah, the outside CMs still push up anyways cause of WRs, same as Fullbacks but just not so often that I'm exposed
  • bear
    6030 posts Big Money Move
    Formation sucked for me striker never scored
    Does it matter who scores?

  • Edu
    6625 posts Big Money Move
    I sub CR7 ingame

    0d49bc12b09be55a7304668318542ec4.png
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    @rckstr amazing team, but don't complain about the lack of midfield goals when you instruct them all to stay back :p
  • nextqprmanager
    3324 posts National Call-Up
    PeteyHR wrote: »
    I use an average Serie A side which until recently has kept me firmly in division one. Now all of a sudden I'm terrible

    Edit: get Dybala

    What`s your Serie A team pls ?
  • rckstr
    5288 posts Big Money Move
    SaifR wrote: »
    @rckstr amazing team, but don't complain about the lack of midfield goals when you instruct them all to stay back :p

    Haha yeah it just struck me I'm so dumb. Gonna try keeping 2 back and 1 on balanced to see how it does.
  • PeteyHR
    1159 posts Professional
    edited February 2016
    @nextqprmanager
    Felipe Anderson - Dybala - Salah
    Pererya - De Rossi - naingollan
    Alex Sandro - Chiellini - Barzagli - Abate
    Buffon

    Solid everywhere. Dybala has 130 in 130.
Sign In or Register to comment.