The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Free Agents (Looking for a club) Thread

Comments

• Platform: PS4, Formerly Xbox ( l LaBonne l, l Bon Bon l )
    PSN ID: PostalPeeete
    Region: NorthEastern US
    Postion(s) Played: LF, CF, CAM, LM, CM
    Overall: Just started so 80 Fwd, 83-ish Mid.
    Club Type Desired: Just for fun.. Good company. I don't play too much in the week. So something casual. Not that age bothers me, but I am 22. I work full time and really just play this game to relax after work when the girl friend isn't around.
    Additional Info: Well if I come on, it's between 6-11ish PM EST. Like I saic. Just looking for some good people and company. No matter the position, I am very team oriented and play team football. Of course I am not afraid to shoot, and usually take advantage of my chances.
  • Platform: pos4
    /PSN ID:Stuartofheaven
    Region:UK
    Postion(s) Played: all mid and striker
    Overall:varies from 82- 86
    Club Type Desired: returning after a long spell away from fifa i just want a club that can move the ball around.

Im as active as the club im playing for is.
  • Platform: Xbox one
    Gamertag: Han L Solo
    Region: Western United States
    Postion(s) Played: Gk
    Overall: 89/88 depends on build
    Club Type Desired: Serious
    Additional Info: 60 on leaderboards as gl, please message me on xbox
  • Platform: Xbox One
    Gamertag: Dylza19
    Region: Western Europe
    Position Played: CM
    Overall: 87 Box to box
    Club Type Desired: A team that can have a laugh but, playing good and fast football at the same time.
    Additional Info: I would prefer the team to have at least 9 players.
  • mrpotatopop
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 2016
    Platform: xbox one
    gamertag: mrpotatopop
    Region: australia
    Postion(s) Played: st
    Overall: 79
    Club Type Desired: Any just want it to be active
    Additional Info: I don't and won't use my mic, I score about a goal a game.
  • louis-robins5
    444 posts Sunday League Hero
    Platform: Xbox one
    Gamer tag: green giant80
    Region: U.K.
    Position: central midfield
    Overall: 86
    Club type: serious club
    Additional info: I have no mic and can usually play 3 hours a day
  • Platform: PS4
    PSN ID: KingBen_91
    Region: Denmark, Copenhagen GMT +01:00 (Europe)
    Postion(s) Played: CAM, ST, CDM, LM/RM, CB. (Preference in that order)
    Overall: 90CAM, 87ST, 87CDM, 88LM/RM, 85CB
    Club Type Desired: (eg. Serious/Just for fun etc.) Obviously i want to win and want the club to be competitive, but at the same time it should be fun. So a serious club who can have fun.
    Additional Info: I have some okay stats. 304 games played, scored 218 (obviously i had some matches playing CB and CDM as well). 8.457 successful passes, so being ego is not my thing. 161 assists, 500 conquered balls and 1.010 successful tackles. I'm not ego but of course i know when to pass and when to have a go. And one more thing, my mic is broken so i can hear what others say in the party but can't talk.
  • GT M Elneny i 35 i - xboxone
    age 27
    mic broke
    87st 89rw 89rm 88rcm 90cam 87cdm
    play style slow build up
    composed on & off the ball
    weekness - only really cross on the floor & not great v cpu anys

im looking for a decent team 8+ players. im a decent team player & am looking for the same in a team.

will play with less than 8 if got a any v anys.

msg me on live cheers
  • Looking for a club to join. Played mainly in the top two divisions for a club with my friends but they aren't on much anymore. Can play any position you want me to play. My GT on Xb1 is joejoedabest. I am 20+ years old
  • alphamale13
    5 posts Ball Boy
    edited February 2016
    Platform: PS4
    PSN ID:alphamale13
    Region:US
    Postion(s) Played: Any position other than GK
    Overall: Ask me cause there's many for different positions
    Club Type Desired: Just for fun
    Additional Info: I can play for sure in the afternoons around 4 PST and depending on nights in the weekends. Could be cool to play with at least more than 4 people.

Also a note to add is that I don't really use the mic to communicate but I know that there's many people that need them to talk and whatnot. I can still listen to whoever and whenever we play. I've been playing clubs since FIFA 12 with no mic and I get recommended to go to other clubs and have experience how to play it. Would be nice just to try it out and play the chemistry. But I would be able to use the mic but I'll message you when I can. Thanks!
    Post edited by alphamale13 on

PSN ID: kaenmwani
    Postion(s) Played: GK, CB, LB, CDM, lM, CAM.
    Overall:87/87/86/86/88/90 respectively.
    Club Type Desired: Serious/Just for fun.
    Additional Info: I prefer a club with players that have a nice footballing brain and speaks english. I'm online on evenings mostly and can play an position asked of me. Hit me up for trialling. Cheers.
    PSN ID: PullThePlug_
    Region: Any (I'm from Singapore. SEA if you are unaware)
    Postion(s) Played: Any (Except GK)
    Overall: 85 @ CAM
    Club Type Desired: No preference
    Additional Info: English speaking. Will be online ~8pm GMT+8
  • Sieve
    3 posts Ball Boy
    Platform: PC
    Origin ID: Sievein
    Region: Europe
    Position(s) Played: CAM/CM/CDM/ST
    Overall: 89 CAM/ 85 CDM / 84 ST
    Club Type Desired: Serious and for fun
  • QNag
    265 posts Sunday League Hero

Platform: XB1
    Origin: QNag
    Region: Texas (but I play late at night)
    Postion(s) Played:
    91 CAM
    90 RF/LF
    89 ST
    88 CB
    Club Type Desired: competitive, league
    Additional Info:
    Here's a movie of my team (casual, friendly team) which includes several highlights of me. Pardon the dramatic opening....lol

emcocreative.com/titans/99%20Done%20No%20Com.mp4

Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr=c&sig=Lct1Ed8jTzW1ZPLWe5GPKBcbuKYnHDEHS%2FVwh73Lf4g%3D&st=2016-02-01T18%3A46%3A40Z&se=2016-02-01T19%3A51%3A40Z&sp=r&__gda__=1454356300_208dc57c658ea2801957de64cb0f0004
  • Sigurdsros
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited February 2016
    *closed*
    Post edited by Sigurdsros on
  • Alastair wrote: »
    If you're a free agent who is interested in joining a club then fill out this template and clubs can then contact you via PM to arrange a trial or send you an invite :)

Platform: (PC/Xbox One/PS4)
    Origin ID/Gamertag/PSN ID:
    Region:
    Postion(s) Played:
    Overall:
    Club Type Desired: (eg. Serious/Just for fun etc.)
    Additional Info: (eg. What time you are online/preferred language (if not English) etc.)

We will be actively trying to direct any looking for a club threads into this sticky to try and keep it active so club managers can easily see players seeking a club and it also helps clear up the forum.

Running alongside this thread is the Recruitment Thread, where clubs can post to state they are looking for new players, so after you've posted on here check out that to see if any clubs fit what you are looking for and send over a PM if you fit the profile.

Enjoy :)
    Alastair wrote: »
    If you're a free agent who is interested in joining a club then fill out this template and clubs can then contact you via PM to arrange a trial or send you an invite :)

Platform: (PC/Xbox One/PS4)
    Origin ID/Gamertag/PSN ID:
    Region:
    Postion(s) Played:
    Overall:
    Club Type Desired: (eg. Serious/Just for fun etc.)
    Additional Info: (eg. What time you are online/preferred language (if not English) etc.)

We will be actively trying to direct any looking for a club threads into this sticky to try and keep it active so club managers can easily see players seeking a club and it also helps clear up the forum.

Running alongside this thread is the Recruitment Thread, where clubs can post to state they are looking for new players, so after you've posted on here check out that to see if any clubs fit what you are looking for and send over a PM if you fit the profile.

Enjoy :)

• kYnTso
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Platform:PC
    Origin ID/Gamertag/PSN ID: kYnTso
    Postion(s) Played: CDM, CB, RAM/RCM, some RB maybe aswell.
    Overall: CDM 87, CB 87, RAM/RCM 90
    Club Type Desired: Serious. Some competitive league would be awesome. Active and well managed. Place where people want to be at.
    Additional Info: I try to be online almost every day but it all depends. Usually from 5pm UK time til 22pm UK time, sometimes longer (my timezone is +2).
  • Platform: (PS4)
    Origin ID/Gamertag/PSN ID: njrees
    Region: don't mind I'm from uk
    Postion(s) Played: gk cdm
    Overall: 83 gk and 85 cdm
    Club Type Desired: serious and fun
    Additional Info: i can play most nights weekends can be difficult as i head home from uni
    PSN ID: mikey1878osfp
    Region: UK
    Postion(s) Played:CM/CAM/RW
    Overall: 85
    Club Type Desired: serius
    Origin ID/Gamertag/PSN ID: JSPHASLM
    Region: USA/California
    Postion(s) Played: CAM, CM, RM, LM, CF (willing to adjust and play where ever needed!)
    Overall: 82+
    Club Type Desired: SERIOUS
    Additional Info: I am on the west coast, online after work, evenings. Really want to play with a team who knows how to possess the ball. Been playing FIFA since the 99 days. Experienced. Want to win. Play as a team.
  • JambroTroll-1874
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited February 2016
    Sorry, my bad. As usual with me no real offence intended.

As expected absolutely no genuine interest.

Grabs the 12 quid back and briskly moves along.

Post edited by JambroTroll-1874 on
    PSN ID: Goateelords
    Region: Qatar
    Postion(s) Played: RF/RW/RM/CAM
    Overall: 76
    Additional Info:

- Team player
    - Respectable
    - Good tactical knowledge
    - Versatile
    - Holds position (does not roam the whole pitch)

I try to be online as much as possible but I work as well. Hit me up.
    Origin ID/Gamertag/PSN ID: NunoRBNY
    Region: US
    Postion(s) Played: CM / RM / LM / CDM / CAM
    Overall: 80+ (can't remember...84? 85?)
    Additional Info: Usually online nightly from 9pm to midnight (eastern US time). On sporadically on weekends.

Playing style:
    I'm more of a play maker / distributor type of player. I like joining the offensive play and have no problem laying the ball off to open players...not a ball hog. I don't mind sitting back and playing the CDM roll as long as I can switch off with someone during the game to be able to move up as well.

Looking to join a team that takes it pretty seriously and can have some fun. Hit me up if interested: NunoRBNY
    Position: 89GK
    Overall: 89
    Gamertag: Deadly Kahn x

Platform: Xbox One
    Position: RB or RCM
    Overall: 86 and 90
    Gamertag: Shieldsi xD
    PSN ID: KingBen_91
    Region: Denmark, Copenhagen GMT +01:00 (Europe)
    Postion(s) Played: CAM, ST, CDM, LM/RM, CB. (Preference in that order)
    Overall: 90CAM, 87ST, 87CDM, 88LM/RM, 85CB
    Club Type Desired: (eg. Serious/Just for fun etc.) Obviously i want to win and want the club to be competitive, but at the same time it should be fun. So a serious club who can have fun.
    Additional Info: I have some okay stats. 304 games played, scored 218 (obviously i had some matches playing CB and CDM as well). 8.457 successful passes, so being ego is not my thing. 161 assists, 500 conquered balls and 1.010 successful tackles. I'm not ego but of course i know when to pass and when to have a go. And one more thing, my mic is broken so i can hear what others say in the party but can't talk.
  • Platform: PC
    Origin ID: LHLFC12
    Positions: CAM, ST, CM,
    Overall 87, 85, 84
    Club type desired. Reasonably serious, fun.
    Additional info. Team player, prefer the simple option, relaxed.

Gamertag : Aidan M 1888 (Best Place to get in contact with me)

Region: UK

Postion(s) Played : CDM (84), CM (87), CAM(87), any where in the midfield tbh, could also play CB (84) and Striker (84)

Club Type Desired: Play a bit of nice football, have fun and try to take it a bit serious. Prefer possession based teams.

Additional Info: Will be on most weekdays between 6-11pm GMT, varies at weekends. Not got a mic currently.
  • piporor
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Platform: (PC/Xbox One/PS4) ps4
    Origin ID/Gamertag/PSN ID: piporor
    Region: usa south east
    Postion(s) Played:any best at st or cam
    Overall:88 lf/rf 86 st 89 cam 85 cdm
    Club Type Desired: (eg. Serious/Just for fun etc.) serious
    Additional Info: i like to pass and move play attacking possession, futbol. my style is i attack space even constantly to make space for my teammates by dragging away defenders. i can dribble and im very composed on the ball never panic as well as a good finisher/ creator.

• Console: Xbox one
    Club name: Death By Freund
    Size of Club: 2
    Position(s) Wanted: midfield/defence
    Region: Britain
    Trial needed?: 2 game trial.
    Club style: Competive, Aggressive, Attacking.
    Additional Info:

This is a really friendly club formally known as Snap Him FC. We are very competitive but we actually just love having a laugh. Currently in division 6 but think it's time to recruit to give us some cutting edge. We play some very attractive football so would love to find players passionate about playing good football rather than sprinting and cutting in constantly.

Usual rule is to have a character that has a comedic value to it. As an example we have had Mel Gibson, Ross Kemp, Phil Mitchell. You get the point.

Message THFC Meat Head of interested. We usually play week nights from 7 to 11/12.

Cheers!!
  • Platform: Xbox one
    Origin ID/Gamertag/PSN ID: Devin321
    Region: United States
    Postion(s) Played: Like to play striker(84) can play others
    Overall: 84 St
    Club Type Desired: (eg. Serious/Just for fun etc.) Either or