Comments

• Fifawiz75
    50 posts Park Captain
    Hrh1995 wrote: »
    9iTj3Ez.jpg

This Might be the winning prediction
  • Spooky
    11 posts Ball Boy
    Any reason why everyone seems to be choosing guys like Willian/Alli over Ayew?

And just because De Bruyne is hurt doesn't mean he hasn't been one of the better players this year, if he returns before the season ends and manages a bit of production he's got more than a fair shot at it imo.
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    Hrh1995 wrote: »
    9iTj3Ez.jpg

Eriksen, Alderweireld, and Van Dijk look insane.
  • D14
    3327 posts National Call-Up
    61a7272cee45a59d469bcf9e2c1933b6.png
    70d84faf5a2409ea221d642009e3b19b.png

I'd go for that.
  • jbunnerz
    1289 posts Professional
    There are going to be some great cards coming from PL this year. Butland, Kante, Vardy and Arnautovic perhaps will all be on my list
  • WombRaider
    17045 posts World Class
    Can't believe nobody is even considering Monreal?! He's easily been the best left back in the league this season.
  • A5B
    3000 posts National Call-Up
    WombRaider wrote: »
    Can't believe nobody is even considering Monreal?! He's easily been the best left back in the league this season.

Thinking this too. However, if he keeps it up, he should at least be in TOTS MC.
  • WombRaider
    17045 posts World Class
    edited February 2016
    Mine would be -

Cech

Clyne (didn't want to pick Bellerin AND Monreal)
    Toby
    Kosc
    Monreal

De Bruyne
    Ozil
    Kante
    Willian

Lukaku
    Vardy

But that's only if we're talking RIGHT NOW.

Come May I think it'll be -

Cech

Clyne
    Kosc
    Toby
    Monreal

Sanchez
    Ozil
    Payet
    Mahrez

Vardy
    Lukaku

Bench - Butland, Bellerin, Barkley, Aguero etc etc
  • WombRaider
    17045 posts World Class
    A5B wrote: »
    WombRaider wrote: »

Thinking this too. However, if he keeps it up, he should at least be in TOTS MC.

Oh yeah, he's 100% nailed on for most consistent TOTS
  • SterlingArcher
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    After looking at the first few predictions I'm glad nearly everyone else has acknowledged how good Toby has been this year :D
  • 0113MB
    910 posts Semi-Pro
    Alli for bpl ypoty
  • BasedStudge
    19636 posts World Class
    Did i just see otamendi :D
  • Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something
    De Bruyne mightn't even play again this season. He has been decent but not outstanding up until now, but he has no chance of TOTS.
  • MyAccount
    1383 posts Professional
    Lukaku Vardy
    Ozil Payet Alli Mahrez
    ? Smalling Alderweireld ?
    Butland

Haven't been particularly impressed by any fullbacks this year, so I'm just leaving them off for now.
  • A5B
    3000 posts National Call-Up

Absolute joke :D
  • JWest
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Lack of deulofeu upsets me
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    edited February 2016
    Too many people are not considering Kolarov and Fuchs. Both been very good this year.
  • VJones25
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    Monreal has been Arsenal's best and most consistent defender for the club, he gets in there before Bellerin does at right back.
  • SimmoEFC
    11462 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah :D
  • VJones25
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    SimmoEFC wrote: »

Can't wait till next season when Pep implements an even higher defensive line and see Flopamendi and Fraudpany get exposed even more :lol:
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    VJones25 wrote: »

Can't wait till next season when Pep implements an even higher defensive line and see Flopamendi and Fraudpany get exposed even more :lol:

BPL will be a one horse race from now on until Pep leaves. 100%
  • Coops
    5095 posts Big Money Move
    Can't help but notice all these Arsenal defenders despite them only having the third best defensive record in the league
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    Ker_Mit wrote: »

I think you're slightly overestimating Pep...
  • Ker_Mit
    edited February 2016
    Rumplefish wrote: »

Its the only decent manager with a very good team/very good players in the PL. And that team will be even better if they'll get who they want. I'm fairly sure that he'll win the league + cup in his first season
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class

Its the only decent manager with a very good team/very good players in the PL. And that team will be even better if they'll get who they want. I'm fairly sure that he'll win the league + cup in his first season

I think it's to early to make any predictions for next year just yet. In theory, Mourinho can manage United next year and Simeone manage Chelsea, and Wenger is a decent manager with a team that will probably only get better. Pep have about 3-4 players in this team that can fit his playstyle, and even if he brings 8 new players they will take time to adjust. He's starting in very different conditions than he had at Barca and Bayern. It will be interesting, that's for sure.
  • Ker_Mit

I think it's to early to make any predictions for next year just yet. In theory, Mourinho can manage United next year and Simeone manage Chelsea, and Wenger is a decent manager with a team that will probably only get better. Pep have about 3-4 players in this team that can fit his playstyle, and even if he brings 8 new players they will take time to adjust. He's starting in very different conditions than he had at Barca and Bayern. It will be interesting, that's for sure.

While I agree that Chelsea has a good team I dont think Simeone will take over. Plus the fact that Hazard is fairly likely to transfer next season will make things harder for Chelsea.
    Wenger is a decent manager but Arsenal is way too inconsistent, as the past shows. The team desperately needs a world class striker.
    Uniteds team and manager are complete **** and I dont think they will be a real threat in Europe/England for at least a couple of years if they dont get some big players on board.

On the paper, City is miles ahead of any other english club. Now with arguably one of the best manager in recent years and TONS of money I think City will slowly develop into a team that can(!!!) reach Barca/Bayern/Real level.
  • Notformeclive
    2368 posts Fans' Favourite
    b1YcBVX.png[\img]
  • SimmoEFC

You're fairly sure based on what exactly? None of our teams are on the level of Bayern, Barca and Madrid so it's stupid just to assume that because Pep has turned up the title is City's.

Chelsea will appoint a new manager, could be Someone, if he wants to leave Atletico and without European distractions they'd take some beating. Arsenal are improving each year, they have several world class players now and will add more quality in the summer, United are splashing ridiculous amounts and if they get Mourinho in they'd be right up there. Klopp will begin rebuilding Liverpool, Pochettino will have another summer to improve his team and their young talents will be a year older.
  • SimmoEFC
    b1YcBVX.png[\img]
    4 of the back 5 from Arsenal? Not for me Clive.
  • WombRaider
    17045 posts World Class
    edited February 2016
    Why not @SimmoEFC ? Individually I believe they've been the best? Just because Coquelin hasn't been in front of them for the majority of the season doesn't mean they haven't been the best individually.

Cech has clearly been the best keeper
    Monreal has been the best left back by a long way
    Bellerin has pretty much been the best right back although I'd also argue a case for Clyne
    Koscielny is on par with a few but probably edges into it

By @Coops logic Man United have conceded 1 less goal than us (Arsenal 3rd best record in the league) so surely they should have at least 2 or 3 in there? Well no it doesn't work like that.