9 Toty players.

Maher
183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited January 2016
I just beat this guy 2-1 he has 9 Toty players in his team anyone faced him before?
IMG

Comments

• Maher wrote: »
    I just beat this guy 2-1 he has 9 Toty players in his team anyone faced him before?
    [img][IMGhttp://i63.tinypic.com/34ytuo5.jpg[/IMG][/img]

image.jpg
  • Antiversum
    5792 posts Big Money Move
    I count 7?
  • Jono6989
    289 posts Sunday League Hero
    61277577.jpg

... Also only seeing 7 :*
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    why on earth did he put bale up top and benzema rw is what im wondering
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    14322 posts Has That Special Something
    I heard that TOTY Baia & TOTY Rijkard are pretty good
  • Maher
    Antiversum wrote: »
    I count 7?

Haha sorry mate yea 7 only when that team show up in my tv screen i was like WTF.
  • Maher
    I heard that TOTY Baia & TOTY Rijkard are pretty good

Lol yea they are decent.
  • Aced55
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Maher wrote: »
    IMG

Can't stand people like you. So you won a match which was probably scripted in your favour, and you feel the need to make a thread on it? Why would anyone on here care?

Sometimes you know, good teams lose. Yeah? Barca don't win every league game. Bayern. Jive etc etc
  • Antiversum
    5792 posts Big Money Move
    Aced55 wrote: »
    IMG

Can't stand people like you. So you won a match which was probably scripted in your favour, and you feel the need to make a thread on it? Why would anyone on here care?

Sometimes you know, good teams lose. Yeah? Barca don't win every league game. Bayern. Jive etc etc

If you lose with a good team: Noob, only got it by credit card of your parents.

If you win with a good team: Noob, only got it by credit card of your parents and won because the players are good.
  • fauxylar
    1983 posts Fans' Favourite
    IMG

If you win with a good team: Noob, only got it by credit card of your parents and won because the players are good.

*claps*
  • Aced55
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    IMG

So true!
  • iflynno
    932 posts Semi-Pro
    How do we know they were TOTY players from that pic? Could all be NIF cards.
  • Dan25
    466 posts Sunday League Hero
    'anyone faced him before', like he's the only person out there with a team like that :lol:

There's plenty of people with such expensive teams, nothing against you though pal, good win I guess.