The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

It is fair EA?

P4ko7
17 posts Ball Boy
edited January 2016
Hello. I think Ea do nothing with cheaters. One month ago I upload here a video with cheaters. What EA made? They deleted my post for no reason. Yesterday we had a match in pro clubs in DIV 1 vs some "red head" players. And what we saw? We are playing against this same cheater that we upload movie about... 1 month later.. EA where are you going?

<removed due to naming and shaming - this isn't allowed on this forum>
Post edited by LaMertesackerRun on

Comments

• kYnTso
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 2016
    I quess u havent bothered urself with reading the forum rules. Anyway cheating in Pro Clubs is unofficially ok this year. "Reset" bug and "accomplishments not saving" bug cant be fixed so i quess they sayd **** it when it comes to cheating in pro clubs this year.
  • Veo_0
    6 posts Ball Boy
    He is just saying that because he is hacked himself, just because your pro got reset doesn't give you the right to hack. Just build your pro up again!
  • MaximSVK
    70 posts Park Captain
    Almost went cheating because I couldn't get that Power-FK trait that I wanted, but after some time I got that accomplishment without trying and it made me a bit better I think. Glad that I didn't cheat.